CDZ Is anything being done to improve race relations?

I think it is worth noting that the OP has created multiple threads stating that republicans need to kiss minority behinds, and that republicans are naive to think that issues and policies are enough to court the minority voter. At this point, Mac will say I'm lying and that he meant something completely different that only he understands. Democrats say republicans hate minorities while at the same time maintaining that minorities are helpless and not equal. CRT is just more of that. It is designed to hurt minorities. Personally, in the real world, people tend to get along just fine. So if the democrats would cut the crap, I think things would be fine. It isn't the 60's anymore.

As someone who sees PLENTY of room for improvement on BOTH ends of this issue, I'm finding myself getting more and more frustrated (and, full disclosure, confused) about it.

With regards to "race relations" and/or "a national conversation on race", I'm seeing neither. What I am seeing is precisely the same kinds of behaviors on both ends of the issue: Continued airing/droning of grievances and efforts to gain any advantage over the other side, from voting laws to statue removal (?).

I'm starting this thread in the CDZ because I'd really like to see if we can have a (relatively) civil and (far more importantly) interesting conversation here.

So: Is anything being done to actually improve race relations? If so, how's that working out?

You have a political party, the democrat party, that uses racism as a tool to gain power and control.......they control the education system, hollywood, and more and more corporations are falling under their control......so no, race relations are in trouble because the democrat party is pushing racism as a way to gain power........

its the same as it has always been.....lots of talking.....very little doing....its going to take a few more decades to get racism and bigotry out of this society......

Racism is a part of the human psyche.........there is no getting rid of it.

Besides, it's not the majority of peoples that are racist, it's the Dementorats and their brainless sheep legions that believe anything they say, that are doing all this race baiting and propaganda shoveling.
republicans are just as racist......the difference?.....the republicans tell you to your face they cant stand you......the democrats tell you to your face what they hope you want to hear,when you walk out of the room the smirks and giggles begin......

The republicans aren't racist, they don't care about race......the democrats have an entire history and strategy using racism as a tool...

As someone who sees PLENTY of room for improvement on BOTH ends of this issue, I'm finding myself getting more and more frustrated (and, full disclosure, confused) about it.

With regards to "race relations" and/or "a national conversation on race", I'm seeing neither. What I am seeing is precisely the same kinds of behaviors on both ends of the issue: Continued airing/droning of grievances and efforts to gain any advantage over the other side, from voting laws to statue removal (?).

I'm starting this thread in the CDZ because I'd really like to see if we can have a (relatively) civil and (far more importantly) interesting conversation here.

So: Is anything being done to actually improve race relations? If so, how's that working out?

You have a political party, the democrat party, that uses racism as a tool to gain power and control.......they control the education system, hollywood, and more and more corporations are falling under their control......so no, race relations are in trouble because the democrat party is pushing racism as a way to gain power........
You see problems with one side of the spectrum, I see problems with both sides.

This issue doesn't improve unless and until both sides hold their own side accountable. We are nowhere near that.

I already know what your response would be: "Hold my side accountable for WHAT?" -- And there's the problem.

Last edited:

This issue doesn't improve unless and until both sides hold their own side accountable. We are nowhere near that.

I already know what your response would be: "Hold my side accountable for WHAT?" -- And there's the problem.

And you don't see the real problem......you try to elevate yourself by saying both sides are to blame, and that isn't true. The democrat party pushes racism.....it is that simple. The Republican party does not care about your skin color....that is also the truth.

The democrat party has used racism to advance it's power and control since it was founded by slave owners....they are using it now to increase their power.....you think saying both sides are to blame makes you superior to other posters......this isn't true......

And you don't see the real problem......you try to elevate yourself by saying both sides are to blame, and that isn't true. The democrat party pushes racism.....it is that simple. The Republican party does not care about your skin color....that is also the truth.

The democrat party has used racism to advance it's power and control since it was founded by slave owners....they are using it now to increase their power.....you think saying both sides are to blame makes you superior to other posters......this isn't true......
As predicted.

No one is superior. Some are a little more honest and curious.

You talk a lot but say nothing

When you rigidly place blame down the center you hide the fact that whites deserve zero blame for black failure and the nightly black violence in the streets

As predicted.

You are not one of those individuals....

its the same as it has always been.....lots of talking.....very little doing....its going to take a few more decades to get racism and bigotry out of this society......

Besides, it's not the majority of peoples that are racist, it's the Dementorats and their brainless sheep legions that believe anything they say, that are doing all this race baiting and propaganda shoveling.
republicans are just as racist......the difference?.....the republicans tell you to your face they cant stand you......the democrats tell you to your face what they hope you want to hear,when you walk out of the room the smirks and giggles begin......
Actually the democrats tell people the republicans don't like them. There is a huge difference. I think republicans are ready for race to not be an issue, being that it is no longer the 60's.
Actually the democrats tell people the republicans don't like them.
i believe many republicans will tell you democrats dont like republicans....i think its pretty well known that both sides cant stand each other.....and yea like i can believe race wont be an issue with either party....

The republicans aren't racist, they don't care about race......the democrats have an entire history and strategy using racism as a tool...
yea sure they dont.....lots of righties in this forum sure as hell dont mind calling minorities names....

yea sure they dont.....lots of righties in this forum sure as hell dont mind calling minorities names....
Many lefties don’t either.

Many lefties don’t either.
no argument with me.....

Well once the demofks can admit their kkkers, then we can begin. Until then, there isn't a darn thing that will change them. Admitting is the key to moving forward, with any addict. They won't even discuss the black on black crime on their plantations. tens of blacks every weekend shot and or killed and they say nothing, they address nothing. Pointing fingers and yelling racist doesn't help anyone. Neither does telling the white people they are all supremacists. How constructive. CRT anyone? dude, oh well.

Last edited:

like who?

No, and nothing will improve it.

As predicted.

I agree with 2aGuy, the problem is that racism is solely a demofk talking point. As I stated in the previous mail, they are the kkkers, they push that ownership as if they are clean from it, and yet all plantations are in demofk cities and they keep constant pressure on the blacks to conform to demofks talking points is truly sad. Let's start here, let's start on why demofks want blacks to shoot each other? Are you honest enough to have that discussion?

.just dont move into my neighborhood.....
why do you supposed that is the case? Been to the south side of Chicago? Ferguson, MO? If you can't admit that when the blacks take over a neighborhood, the neighborhood goes to shit, then you're not honest. Why isn't BLM pooring money into black neighborhoods and helping them out of their poverty? Instead, they're buying shit for the BLM's. Oh and me discussing the facts makes me racist in a demofk brain.

Last edited:
What really CAN be done is for each of us as Americans to offer each other in our daily lives the dignity and respect we each want for ourselves. There will always be the weak among us with hate and fear in their hearts, but I'm quite sure there are more of us without it.
That is really sweet, but how is that going to happen when government representatives have to campaign on the promises to fight for their constituents, which is relative to the representatives' political party affiliation, and cannot possibly represent the diversity of the geographical districts they are constituent to?
demofk politicians demoralizing blacks? No, really? hahahahahahahahaha the campaign promise, "look over hear, free shit for you if you vote for me" demofks. Trump ran on, "vote for me and I'll get you jobs" and the demofks lost their fking minds. That says it all.

BTW, lowest black unemployment under trump, and that really made the demofks lose it, so bad they created a fake pandemic.

like who?
try your buddy broke loser for one.....

Forum List

Back