Is Being Homosexual Genetic?

So are you actually saying that gay people do not have reproductive organs and that the only way to have children is for a man and a woman to "the normal way"??
AND
Are you saying that the presences in the population of about 4% of people who do not have opposite sex attraction is somehow a threat to the future of our species?
I said none of that.
I was asking a question? If that is not what you saying, what are you saying. What is the point of harping on the reproductive issue? Of blathering about how gay people cannot "reproduce the normal way?

I suspect that it is an attempt to marginalize them, to make less a part of society, less human and to delegitimize their relationships. Sure you'll deny that too, but will not provide and honest answer either.

Let me point out that as with the issue that started this thread- the question of genetics- the issue of reproduction was never a big part of the debate on gays rights, at least not legally.

So let me ask you this...... If the ability to "reproduce the normal way" is important, what do you suggest we do about gay people? What are the implication for society and our civil justice system? For instance, should they be prohibited from marrying?

Another question, what should be done about all of those heterosexual singles and couples-that are far more numerous than the gay population- who, for whatever reason cannot have a child "the normal way" or just choose not to? Is your obsession with reproduction and less of an issue for them, and if so why?

The problem is that the Gay Community has to recruit to get more members. When homosexuals keel over dead from aids or whatever, replacements are needed. That's why they get into the schools.

Strictly speaking, I don't care what you ram up your keister, and if you like to wear ladies' clothes, good for you. But you're an adult. Promoting homosexuality among children is just plain wrong.

When I was a kid, "Christine" Jorgensen was a noted weirdo who went on talk shows promoting sex change operations to Joe Pyne and David Susskind. But Joe Pyne was an adult- Mr. Jorgensen was as well. He was a WW2 veteran who came back and decided to have it lopped off. His choice, he lived life first, then made an adult decision to pursue the LGBTQ lifestyle.

Teenagers and children should be encouraged to normalcy. If ,later, as an adult, they want to dress in ladies undergarments on the weekend , hanging out at highway rest stops, who am I to say they shouldn't
When did you first become aware of you gayness and became so terrified that you found it necessary to denigrate and demean gay people at every opportunity to convince yourself and other that "I am not gay"?

I'm not a homo at all, and I don't put the light in the loafers crowd down, I don't denigrate them in any way.

I just don't believe in glorifying someone just because they take it in the ass.

Homosexuality is genetic and everyone's sexual inclination is their business and no one else's.

Homosexuality is genetic and everyone's sexual inclination is their business and no one else's.
Heterosexuality is also no one's business, especially homosexuals that want to spread their 'inclinations' to our children.

If people (Dem U.S. Marshals & other cops especially) actually minded their own business, that would be one thing, they're always going after someone else's butt or grabbing pussy. They get some position in law enforcement or in with the lawyers and judges at the courthouse, and they just don't quit, and they won't leave other people alone, or respect our gun rights and private property, etc.

If people (Dem U.S. Marshals & other cops especially) actually minded their own business, that would be one thing, they're always going after someone else's butt or grabbing pussy. They get some position in law enforcement or in with the lawyers and judges at the courthouse, and they just don't quit, and they won't leave other people alone, or respect our gun rights and private property, etc.
It's not limited to law enforcement.

So are you actually saying that gay people do not have reproductive organs and that the only way to have children is for a man and a woman to "the normal way"??
AND
Are you saying that the presences in the population of about 4% of people who do not have opposite sex attraction is somehow a threat to the future of our species?
I said none of that.
I was asking a question? If that is not what you saying, what are you saying. What is the point of harping on the reproductive issue? Of blathering about how gay people cannot "reproduce the normal way?

I suspect that it is an attempt to marginalize them, to make less a part of society, less human and to delegitimize their relationships. Sure you'll deny that too, but will not provide and honest answer either.

Let me point out that as with the issue that started this thread- the question of genetics- the issue of reproduction was never a big part of the debate on gays rights, at least not legally.

So let me ask you this...... If the ability to "reproduce the normal way" is important, what do you suggest we do about gay people? What are the implication for society and our civil justice system? For instance, should they be prohibited from marrying?

Another question, what should be done about all of those heterosexual singles and couples-that are far more numerous than the gay population- who, for whatever reason cannot have a child "the normal way" or just choose not to? Is your obsession with reproduction and less of an issue for them, and if so why?

The problem is that the Gay Community has to recruit to get more members. When homosexuals keel over dead from aids or whatever, replacements are needed. That's why they get into the schools.

Strictly speaking, I don't care what you ram up your keister, and if you like to wear ladies' clothes, good for you. But you're an adult. Promoting homosexuality among children is just plain wrong.

When I was a kid, "Christine" Jorgensen was a noted weirdo who went on talk shows promoting sex change operations to Joe Pyne and David Susskind. But Joe Pyne was an adult- Mr. Jorgensen was as well. He was a WW2 veteran who came back and decided to have it lopped off. His choice, he lived life first, then made an adult decision to pursue the LGBTQ lifestyle.

Teenagers and children should be encouraged to normalcy. If ,later, as an adult, they want to dress in ladies undergarments on the weekend , hanging out at highway rest stops, who am I to say they shouldn't
When did you first become aware of you gayness and became so terrified that you found it necessary to denigrate and demean gay people at every opportunity to convince yourself and other that "I am not gay"?

I'm not a homo at all, and I don't put the light in the loafers crowd down, I don't denigrate them in any way.

I just don't believe in glorifying someone just because they take it in the ass.
You protest too much sweetheart

Those 'adults' between 18 - 25 were most likely subject to the militant gay movement that pushed it's way into public school curriculum. Again, I don't care if a person is gay or not but teaching kids that gayness is normal is not only idiotic but immoral, IMO. Teaching children kindness and tolerance toward every human is more appropriate but the schools do not seem to want to do that.
Thank you for finally admitting you bigotry. Millennials are the tolerant generation. That is why gays are more visible and have become a part of the fabric of society and accepted members of the community. You are living in a world and reality that no longer exists. Deal with it.

Thank you for finally admitting you bigotry. Millennials are the tolerant generation. That is why gays are more visible and have become a part of the fabric of society and accepted members of the community. You are living in a world and reality that no longer exists. Deal with it.
Not the point. Millennials (as shown in my link) IDENTIFY as homosexual. In fact, from what we've recently seen, Millennials seem to be the most intolerant generation in many decades especially when it comes to traditional morals and values. This is what happens when you try to convince a normal child that they aren't even the sex they were born with in order to recruit homosexual replacements.

Last edited:
Thank you for finally admitting you bigotry. Millennials are the tolerant generation.
What? Retire broke at 55 because some teenager took your job?
That is why gays are more visible and have become a part of the fabric of society and accepted members of the community
It's a bunch of gangsters wiping their snotty noses on colored rags.

No one is doing that and as i have said before since all human behavior exists on a continuum then it is perfectly normal for some people to be homosexual.

In fact the percentage of people identifying as homosexual is quite stable that alone should tell you that it really has no effect on how many children will be homosexual.

The schools are promoting homosexuality I provided links earlier and there is one below. Your statement "all human behavior exists on a continuum" is meaningless to this discussion. The percentage of homosexuals has been increasing over the past 5 decades or so as well.

"The Americans who fought in World War II might have been the “greatest generation,” but millennials are by far the gayest."

"Included in a new report from the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) on the sexual attitudes of millennials is the finding that “seven percent of millennials identify either as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.” The report is based on a survey of more than 2,000 U.S. adults between the ages of 18 and 35."

Those 'adults' between 18 - 25 were most likely subject to the militant gay movement that pushed it's way into public school curriculum. Again, I don't care if a person is gay or not but teaching kids that gayness is normal is not only idiotic but immoral, IMO. Teaching children kindness and tolerance toward every human is more appropriate but the schools do not seem to want to do that.
The population is not increasing

What's happening is that people who would have denied being homosexual are now more honest about their sexuality.

No one is doing that and as i have said before since all human behavior exists on a continuum then it is perfectly normal for some people to be homosexual.

In fact the percentage of people identifying as homosexual is quite stable that alone should tell you that it really has no effect on how many children will be homosexual.

The schools are promoting homosexuality I provided links earlier and there is one below. Your statement "all human behavior exists on a continuum" is meaningless to this discussion. The percentage of homosexuals has been increasing over the past 5 decades or so as well.

"The Americans who fought in World War II might have been the “greatest generation,” but millennials are by far the gayest."

"Included in a new report from the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) on the sexual attitudes of millennials is the finding that “seven percent of millennials identify either as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.” The report is based on a survey of more than 2,000 U.S. adults between the ages of 18 and 35."

The population is not increasing

What's happening is that people who would have denied being homosexual are now more honest about their sexuality.

Not quite.

Back in the day, homosexuals only told people about their sodomy habits on a "need to know" basis. Nowadays they openly dress in ladies' clothing, even in front of children. Someone like Dr. Levine here in PA would be coming out in a suit and tie to address the coronavirus and change into his ladies' clothes after the workday is over and he is seeking to spend an evening hanging out in a gay bar or highway rest stop.

Forum List

Back