Is Black Culture the Primary Cause of the ills that plague the Black Community?

• Total voters
So in order to become well educated students they need to be bussed into white schools so maybe some of that white magic can rub off on them? I was raised in a black intercity neighborhood. I was often the only white kid in the class. I graduated university (High Honors) after a stent in the military with an MA in History. Why was I able to do that?

Since you were white, the racists didn't follow you around, slap the book out of your hand and stop you from paying attention in class and doing your homework at night.

In my school, the racists were all black. I've seen white students beat up for any number of things. I never saw, however, one black student simply attack a white student. It was always a group of black students attacking a solitary white student.

Of course. Did you ever get attacked?

Quite often. Most of the time because my parents couldn't afford to buy me decent cloths and that made me subject to ridicule and assaults. Once again, I never was attacked by one black student, only a group of black students. Isn't it funny, though my parents were never on welfare the black students at school had $100.00 shoes and nice cloths/jackets in a school that was 99% free or reduced lunch. And they had the nerve to attack me because I looked poor. If that isn't irony I don't know what is.

Now respond to the post you're ignoring for obvious reasons. Is Black Culture the Primary Cause of the ills that plague the Black Community Page 19 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh yeah! That sounds really believable. Why didn't you say that earlier? You said that you had seen white students ganged up on. If you had been attacked in such a manner, you would have said so then.

Lying fucker.

Come clean, loser. You have been exposed.

So in order to become well educated students they need to be bussed into white schools so maybe some of that white magic can rub off on them? I was raised in a black intercity neighborhood. I was often the only white kid in the class. I graduated university (High Honors) after a stent in the military with an MA in History. Why was I able to do that?

Since you were white, the racists didn't follow you around, slap the book out of your hand and stop you from paying attention in class and doing your homework at night.

In my school, the racists were all black. I've seen white students beat up for any number of things. I never saw, however, one black student simply attack a white student. It was always a group of black students attacking a solitary white student.

Quite often. Most of the time because my parents couldn't afford to buy me decent cloths and that made me subject to ridicule and assaults. Once again, I never was attacked by one black student, only a group of black students. Isn't it funny, though my parents were never on welfare the black students at school had $100.00 shoes and nice cloths/jackets in a school that was 99% free or reduced lunch. And they had the nerve to attack me because I looked poor. If that isn't irony I don't know what is.

Now respond to the post you're ignoring for obvious reasons. Is Black Culture the Primary Cause of the ills that plague the Black Community Page 19 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh yeah! That sounds really believable.

Lying fucker.

You asked and I answered. Take it or leave it. If you want to know what true hell is, if you want to see an absence of all reason, enroll your child in a 99% black school. Then you would be asking me for advice.

Now, back to the post you're ignoring. Is Black Culture the Primary Cause of the ills that plague the Black Community Page 19 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Lying fucker.

You asked and I answered. Take it or leave it. If you want to know what true hell is, if you want to see an absence of all reason, enroll your child in a 99% black school. Then you would be asking me for advice.

Now, back to the post you're ignoring. Is Black Culture the Primary Cause of the ills that plague the Black Community Page 19 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

My daughter currently lives in East Harlem and is a volunteer in a predominantly minority school. Unlike you......she isn't afraid of young black men.

Lying fucker.

My daughter currently lives in East Harlem and is a volunteer in a predominantly minority school. Unlike you......she isn't afraid of young black men.

A volunteer? Good grief. A liberal steps into the jungle and sees a desert. No surprise there. Indeed, your daughter volunteer can certainly relate to actually living and going to school among an unruly urban population as one of the few white children in class. Good job for the charity case.

And you're still running. Is Black Culture the Primary Cause of the ills that plague the Black Community Page 19 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Lying fucker.

A volunteer? Good grief.

What's the problem, dummy?

Lying fucker.

A volunteer? Good grief.

It seems you refuse to defend your claim once its been blown out of the water. >>>> Is Black Culture the Primary Cause of the ills that plague the Black Community Page 19 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh yeah! That sounds really believable. Why didn't you say that earlier? You said that you had seen white students ganged up on. If you had been attacked in such a manner, you would have said so then.

Lying fucker.

Come clean, loser. You have been exposed.

Says the hateful racist far left drone!

Lying fucker.

A volunteer? Good grief.

It seems you refuse to defend your claim once its been blown out of the water. >>>> Is Black Culture the Primary Cause of the ills that plague the Black Community Page 19 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No asshole. I'm not interested in your bullshit link. It's bullshit. It doesn't even address my claim.

Why did you say "good grief" when I told you that my daughter was volunteering in East Harlem? What is your point?

Indeed, it doesn't. You claim there's a money problem. DC has the highest spending per pupil nationally. DC schools are also among the worst schools nationally. DC is also majority black. So why aren't white kids demanding to be bussed to black schools in Washington DC? The facts are all posted here >> Is Black Culture the Primary Cause of the ills that plague the Black Community Page 19 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum . Your point was nullified once I found a black school system that gets more funding per pupil than any white school system in the country. If money was the issue you would expect Washington DC to be among the most successful school districts in the United States. Why are they not? Black culture is not conducive to the learning environment.

Well lets get back on topic then. What were you saying? black kids need to go to school with white kids so the white majic can rub off on them or something?

Nope. Try again.

Oh, then you said that black kids need to be bussed to school in white areas because black people are net takers of the tax system and contribute nothing to their own schools (Despite the fact that intercity schools have more funding per pupil than any white district I am aware of)?

quote-i-think-segregation-is-bad-i-think-it-s-wrong-it-s-immoral-i-d-fight-against-it-with-every-clarence-thomas-184078.jpg

Nope. One more try? Please remember that I began your lesson with a question about how public schools are funded. I know you can do it!

You allowed a link to do your arguing for you. What is your claim?

Clearly......my claim is that institutionalized and legal segregation.....based on economic factors.....such as low levels of property tax revenue....which has impacted minorities to a greater degree than it has impacted white people....when coupled with the school to prison pipeline....is DIRECTLY responsible for the "thug" culture that you are so interested in discussing.

Get it, professor?

Not educated enough to be a professor but thanks.

My gosh then. How is this possible? DC schools are overwhelmingly black. DC Schools have the highest spending per pupil in the nation. DC schools also have a horrendous graduation rate. By your standard, Washing DC should have the best schools system in the nation. What gives? ... ... ... One more thing, DC is completely run by blacks! However, the thuggery in Washington DC still reins supreme. Why? Black culture.

D.C. Leads Nation as U.S. Per Pupil Tops 10 600 Census Bureau Reports - Finance Insurance Real Estate - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
D.C. Public Schools Spend Almost 30 000 Per Student
DC Takes Top Honors -- for Worst Graduation Rate in U.S. CNS News
D.C. 2012 Murder Rate Ranked 8th Among Nation s Most Populated Cities Homicide Watch D.C. Mark every death. Remember every victim. Follow every case.

And the liberal myth goes down in a ball of flames.

"Despite this astounding price tag—$29,409 for the 2009–2010 school year, to be exact, compared to the national average of just under $12,500 (both figures are total expenditures calculated on a per-pupil basis, including capital outlays)—the graduation rate for D.C. students hovers around 60 percent, well below the nationwide average of 74 percent. Math and reading scores are also among the lowest in the country."

And this will be your response (if you respond at all).

Well lets get back on topic then. What were you saying? black kids need to go to school with white kids so the white majic can rub off on them or something?

Nope. Try again.

Oh, then you said that black kids need to be bussed to school in white areas because black people are net takers of the tax system and contribute nothing to their own schools (Despite the fact that intercity schools have more funding per pupil than any white district I am aware of)?

quote-i-think-segregation-is-bad-i-think-it-s-wrong-it-s-immoral-i-d-fight-against-it-with-every-clarence-thomas-184078.jpg

Nope. One more try? Please remember that I began your lesson with a question about how public schools are funded. I know you can do it!

Clearly......my claim is that institutionalized and legal segregation.....based on economic factors.....such as low levels of property tax revenue....which has impacted minorities to a greater degree than it has impacted white people....when coupled with the school to prison pipeline....is DIRECTLY responsible for the "thug" culture that you are so interested in discussing.

Get it, professor?

I love the low property tax revenue portion. If only the government would take more money from home owners, Death Row Records would never have gained so much traction back in the early '90's.

Essentially, in order for this argument to make sense, you'd have to find consistency in other cultures that exist(ed) largely in poverty in our country.

Virtually every ethnic migration that happened prior to the turn of the 20'th century was met with open, mainstream hostility, and immigrant communities were largely segregated and impoverished during the first generation of their arrival. So, if the cause is simply that the government didn't redistribute enough wealth, why didn't -all- immigrant communities evolve with the same per capita violent crime rate as what currently exists in impoverished black communities?

IF you ask me, the difference is not only not primarily economic, but almost -purely- cultural. Modern mainstream culture doesn't condone random violence from Irish people, despite the "Irish need not apply" epidemic that once existed. It doesn't condone random violence from Chinese immigrants (or wouldn't, if we even witnessed much of it). It doesn't condone rampant criminality from the descendants of Italian immigrants. Granted, with all three of these ethnicities, there are counter-culture forces that glorify gang violence and criminality, but they aren't endorsed by the mainstream. At no point did any law abiding, sane people harbor ideals that John Gotti was morally justified in his criminal activities. Only counter-culture voices (mostly rappers lol) glorified John Gotti. In the other two examples, Irish and Chinese culture, the counter-culture glorification of criminality largely revolves around images and terminology made popular by, you guessed it, rap music, and thus can't be held completely separate from African American counter-culture.

Now, stay with me, I'm not saying one counter-culture is to blame over the others. The problem is when our mainstream culture morally condones the criminality pushed by those counter-culture voices. Only with African Americans do you really see this happening. Guilty white liberals and black apologists wag fingers in the faces of the judgemental and tell us to temper our outrage regarding black criminals, in particular, because of the economic factors and historical and perceived white oppression that factor into the criminal's current circumstance, which is apparently to blame for their actions. You can see it in mainstream news. White people at a tea party rally accused of spitting at a black politician? Universally inexcusable, regardless of how they feel about taxation or their perception of government oppression. Black people committing acts of random violence against parties not responsible in response to their perception of systemic racism being the cause of individual police officers abusing their power? Not only is there news article after news article condoning it, but they go a step further and inform you that you're racially insensitive for thinking there's something wrong with rioting when African Americans are largely the ones doing the looting, because this is the only way they feel like they'll be heard. The Free Mumia movement is actually politically acceptable, even though the guy made his political statement by murdering a random white police officer who wasn't personally responsible for anything the guy was rallying against. I've yet to hear of a single school teacher or college professor involved with a Free Gotti campaign.

ONLY with African Americans does our mainstream News Media condone random criminality. ONLY with African Americans do our educators push for the philosophical acceptance of random acts of violence. Only with black culture does the mainstream accept and support the glorification of violence and criminality pushed by the counter-culture. While other counter-culture gang images are deemed "cool", but remain morally reprehensible, the same moral tempering is virtually non-existent where the image of black criminality is concerned, and in fact much of the mainstream culture goes so far as to name it morally virtuous (the noble rioter, doing what he must to affect positive change).

A volunteer? Good grief.

No asshole. I'm not interested in your bullshit link. It's bullshit. It doesn't even address my claim.

Why did you say "good grief" when I told you that my daughter was volunteering in East Harlem? What is your point?

Because her volunteering is hardly comparable to my actually being raised in the slums and going to a crappy 99% black school. Your "I heard it through the grape vine defense" is hardly evidence of anything.

A volunteer? Good grief.

Because her volunteering is hardly comparable to my actually being raised in the slums and going to a crappy 99% black school. Your "I heard it through the grape vine defense" is hardly evidence of anything.

What? You think I will believe you if you keep saying it? You've been exposed as a liar regarding your upbringing.

What was the name of your school?

What? You think I will believe you if you keep saying it? You've been exposed as a liar regarding your upbringing.

You know, "being exposed" entails actual evidence of exposure? And what school does your daughter volunteer at? What.... why wont you answer? ....... no doubt for the same reason I'm not going to. There's only a limited amount of information about myself I'm willing to post in an anonymous internet forum. The various schools I went to are certainly not among them.

And he still wont address it.

Nope. Try again.

Get it, professor?

My gosh then. How is this possible? DC schools are overwhelmingly black. DC Schools have the highest spending per pupil in the nation. DC schools also have a horrendous graduation rate. By your standard, Washing DC should have the best schools system in the nation. What gives? ... ... ... One more thing, DC is completely run by blacks! However, the thuggery in Washington DC still reins supreme. Why? Black culture.

D.C. Leads Nation as U.S. Per Pupil Tops 10 600 Census Bureau Reports - Finance Insurance Real Estate - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
D.C. 2012 Murder Rate Ranked 8th Among Nation s Most Populated Cities Homicide Watch D.C. Mark every death. Remember every victim. Follow every case.

"Despite this astounding price tag—$29,409 for the 2009–2010 school year, to be exact, compared to the national average of just under $12,500 (both figures are total expenditures calculated on a per-pupil basis, including capital outlays)—the graduation rate for D.C. students hovers around 60 percent, well below the nationwide average of 74 percent. Math and reading scores are also among the lowest in the country."

You know, "being exposed" entails actual evidence of exposure? And what school does your daughter volunteer at? What.... why wont you answer? ....... no doubt for the same reason I'm not going to. There's only a limited amount of information about myself I'm willing to post in an anonymous internet forum. The various schools I went to are certainly not among them.

Because she is still there.....dickhead.

I don't believe you went to an all black school. I know you were not attacked by groups of ******* on several occasions. And....I am suspicious about your claim to an MA in History.

You've not proven a single one of those clams.

And he still wont address it.

Nope. Try again.

Get it, professor?

I addressed it. Read back, dummy.

Because she is still there.....dickhead.

I don't believe you went to an all black school. I know you were not attacked by groups of ******* on several occasions. And....I am suspicious about your claim to an MA in History.

You've not proven a single one of those clams.

I never intended to prove them. I don't really care whether you believe me or not. I'm certainly not posting transcripts to an internet forum. Oh, and see below.

Nope. Try again.

Get it, professor?

Seriously? :uhh:

> One planet / One family of semi-Sentient Monkeys taking baby steps to the stars.

> Our ancestors killed off all of our cousins, like Neanderthal.

> 99.9% I-fucking-dentical, genetically. DNA survey finds all humans are 99.9pc the same - Telegraph

In spite of how our living planet birthed us, in a biologically rich, but dog-eat-dog system of Life sharpening Life, here we are.

Living Monkeys poised dangerously close to the edge of 'when'. Choice-less participants on a living planet trying to birth a Sentient World. Living Monkeys who understand mirrors, riding a random TimeLine of Life on a wet rock, hanging in a sunbeam in space. (The Final Frontier :thup: )

The ills of the 'black community' (which is living right there with you in that little petri dish you call 'Earth', by the way) are caused by the same bullshit that causes poverty among the communities of white Monkeys and all the Monkey communities of every shade of Monkey-brown found between pink and black who share this particular moment on The Monkey TimeLine with you and me:

Government enforced economic rules that are complicated on purpose to favor those of us who can afford attorneys and accountants, a lack of public investment in the quality education of Monkey Spawn, and living with the evolutionary remnants of the "survival of the most fit" human traits that inspire and reward the sociopathic greed it takes to achieve the level of technology necessary be right here on the edge of completing the turn from clever animal to Sentient Monkey.​

Survival of the most fit, meet survival of the species.

:party:

Forum List

Back