Is Black Culture the Primary Cause of the ills that plague the Black Community?

Is Black Culture the Primary Cause of the ills that plague the Black Community?

• Total voters
The taxpayer.

Oh? Interesting. What kind of taxes? Do you know?

Property

Excellent! Now....stay with me here.

How would a Supreme Court that isn't quite ready to give full equality to the ******* handle cases following Brown v Board of Ed in such a way as to perpetuate an uneven playing field for black people in America?

Here is some help....as you will definitely need it:

A Return to School Segregation in America Separate and Unequal FRONTLINE PBS

So in order to become well educated students they need to be bussed into white schools so maybe some of that white magic can rub off on them? I was raised in a black intercity neighborhood. I was often the only white kid in the class. I graduated university (High Honors) after a stent in the military with an MA in History. Why was I able to do that?

You are lying. You were not raised in a black INNER city neighborhood.

A stent? You had a "stent" in the military?

Holy shit.....you think everyone other than you is a retard. Fuck off.....ya lying shit.

Whatever man. I guarantee you that you would not subject your children the schools I attended. You would run for the hills! As well you should.

Oh? Interesting. What kind of taxes? Do you know?

Property

How would a Supreme Court that isn't quite ready to give full equality to the ******* handle cases following Brown v Board of Ed in such a way as to perpetuate an uneven playing field for black people in America?

So in order to become well educated students they need to be bussed into white schools so maybe some of that white magic can rub off on them? I was raised in a black intercity neighborhood. I was often the only white kid in the class. I graduated university (High Honors) after a stent in the military with an MA in History. Why was I able to do that?

Holy shit.....you think everyone other than you is a retard. Fuck off.....ya lying shit.

Whatever man. I guarantee you that you would not subject your children the schools I attended.

I believe that you attended poor schools. That is evident. But.....you weren't a white kid among a sea of black kids. There is no way.

But....like.....whatever.....man.

I know, it sucks. Remember the movie Office Space and the skinny white nerdy guy listening to rap and rapping with the song? Then it was a joke, now my white, upper middle class daughters actually do that. Where have you gone, Joe Walsh?

Yeah, because Joe Walsh was such a role model... :cool-45:

Whatever man. I guarantee you that you would not subject your children the schools I attended.

I believe that you attended poor schools. That is evident. But.....you weren't a white kid among a sea of black kids. There is no way.

Well lets get back on topic then. What were you saying? black kids need to go to school with white kids so the white magic can rub off on them or something? Sounds kinda racist to me.

Well lets get back on topic then. What were you saying? black kids need to go to school with white kids so the white majic can rub off on them or something?

Nope. Try again.

Well lets get back on topic then. What were you saying? black kids need to go to school with white kids so the white majic can rub off on them or something?

Nope. Try again.

Oh, then you said that black kids need to be bussed to school in white areas because black people are net takers of the tax system and contribute nothing to their own schools (Despite the fact that intercity schools have more funding per pupil than any white district I am aware of)?

quote-i-think-segregation-is-bad-i-think-it-s-wrong-it-s-immoral-i-d-fight-against-it-with-every-clarence-thomas-184078.jpg

Last edited:

How would you know this, Assclown?

What could you POSSIBLY base such a claim on?

I went to a predominantly Jewish high school. Do you claim that is false as well?

Nope. Try again.

Oh, then you said that black kids need to be bussed to school in white areas because black people are net takers of the tax system and contribute nothing to their own schools (Despite the fact that intercity schools have more funding per pupil than any white district I am aware of)?

quote-i-think-segregation-is-bad-i-think-it-s-wrong-it-s-immoral-i-d-fight-against-it-with-every-clarence-thomas-184078.jpg

Nope. One more try? Please remember that I began your lesson with a question about how public schools are funded. I know you can do it!

How would you know this, Assclown?

What could you POSSIBLY base such a claim on?

I went to a predominantly Jewish high school. Do you claim that is false as well?

When he realized my background makes me somewhat an authority on the subject, he had no choice but to go for the "liar liar" defense.

Nope. Try again.

Nope. One more try? Please remember that I began your lesson with a question about how public schools are funded. I know you can do it!

You allowed a link to do your arguing for you. What is your claim?

By the way, Publius. The term is not "intercity". It is "inner city". An educated person would know that.

I wouldn't say Black culture per say Urban thug culture yes.

Whites have responsibility for a lot of it. Many in the white community keep the idea of black victim hood alive and well. They get votes and personally profit from it.

Note to Black America: If a white person tells you you're a victim and you cannot succeed due to racism or history....please tell that white person to go fuck them self. They are not trying to help you or your community.
It's cons that tell them that. Do you actually read threads on this forum?

Cons preach victimhood to blacks?

:wtf:
Yes.

By the way, Publius. The term is not "intercity". It is "inner city". An educated person would know that.

Indeed you are correct. But an educated person would also make a claim and argue a point that supports his claim would he not? Is that what you're doing? No, I've been answering your questions in good faith waiting for the claim to present itself. I hear nothing but crickets and ad hominems at the moment; the lowest form of uneducated argument. Indeed, if all you have with respect to debating the merits of your nonexistent claims are a spelling error then I am afraid you are much too ill-equipped to handle an argument with me.

Last edited:
i wonder about the culture which makes police officers think it's okay to assign themselves judge, jury and executioner of criminals.

no matter the culture or color of the criminal, unless there is an imminent threat, deadly force is uncalled for...
It's called society looking the other way.

i think every case is a different story, and often times things are difficult to prove which can give a false impression of someone "getting away with" something unlawful as if a blind eye was turned (on either end of justice) but i think our society has tried to be earnest in living by the rule of law.

police officers are human and their job is not easy, but sometimes they can turn out to be thugs themselves.

still doesn't mean we justify burning down police stations or violently looting neighborhoods, etc...

we can't go back in time and make up for past injustices, we can only move forward and build communities which foster better understanding and mutual respect for the rule of law...
Good point, except cops get away with things no one else does.

i wonder about the culture which makes police officers think it's okay to assign themselves judge, jury and executioner of criminals.

no matter the culture or color of the criminal, unless there is an imminent threat, deadly force is uncalled for...

i think every case is a different story, and often times things are difficult to prove which can give a false impression of someone "getting away with" something unlawful as if a blind eye was turned (on either end of justice) but i think our society has tried to be earnest in living by the rule of law.

police officers are human and their job is not easy, but sometimes they can turn out to be thugs themselves.

still doesn't mean we justify burning down police stations or violently looting neighborhoods, etc...

we can't go back in time and make up for past injustices, we can only move forward and build communities which foster better understanding and mutual respect for the rule of law...

Cops also have an express duty charged to no one else. Particularly dangerous duties expected of no one else. So it would only be natural that they often run into situations where they get away with things no one else does.

Cops also have an express duty charged to no one else. Particularly dangerous duties expected of no one else. So it would only be natural that they often run into situations where they get away with things no one else does.
Bullshit.

Forum List

Back