Is Braggs stretching it with a felony?

Let me yank you out if your rabbit hole of dumbassery for a minute, Fawnboi.

Explain the substantive difference in the context of my posts between “resurrected misdemeanors” and “elevating a dead misdemeanor”.

This will be a hoot. :auiqs.jpg:
You want someone to explain your made up terms?

LOL

Poor Dumbfuck, I'm talking about people whose violation was raised to a felony for someone else's crime. Which you idiotically suggested never happened before.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever???
Yup. Bragg had indicted (and I believe gotten convictions) of dozens of criminals on felony convictions very similar to this

First post of mine you quoted…”DEAD MISDEMEANOR “.

”Resurrected” is obviously way to big of a word for your tiny brain and zero reading comprehension skills, you raving Dumbass.

My prediction you would run down your rabbit hole of Dumbassery was spot on. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Fair enough, I missed that one. Happens.

Read it. You can only be convicted of violating 175.10 if convicted of violating 175.05 (a misdemeanor). Where has Trump been charged with 175.05?

LOL

It says nothing of the sort. It says you're guilty of first degree falsifying business records when you commit second degree falsifying business records with the intent to commit another crime or aid or help cover one up. The word in bold is "commit," not "convicted of."

LOL

It says nothing of the sort. It says you're guilty of first degree falsifying business records when you commit second degree falsifying business records with the intent to commit another crime or aid or help cover one up. The word in bold is "commit," not "convicted of."

Hmmm? So how is one found to 'commit' unless one is prosecuted for it and found guilty in a court of law? Do explain.

Bunk mate. We're all Trump supporters here. Those who aren't are heathens.

I support conservative values and Constitutional policies.
Unfortunately, Trump showed a bit too much Swamp love for me to vote for him again.

Jeff Sessions. That Deep State FBI director and those 2A busting SCOTUS picks etc.

I support conservative values and Constitutional policies.
Unfortunately, Trump showed a bit too much Swamp love for me to vote for him again.

Jeff Sessions. That Deep State FBI director and those 2A busting SCOTUS picks etc.

I agree somewhat but the real tragedy is that Trump trusted Rinos to suggest picks for him. He has his shit together now.

Yup. Bragg had indicted (and I believe gotten convictions) of dozens of criminals on felony convictions very similar to this
In Bragg's first 15 months as DA, his team filed 166 felony counts for falsifying business records against 34 people or companies. I don't know his conviction rate on these charges but over all he has a felony conviction rate of 80% where the average for felonies in the US is 72%.

In short, he knows what he's doing and he has been quite successful at it. The question is how successful will he be facing a defendant that has unlimited legal resources and huge political resources that he can direct against Bragg. In addition, Trump has got dispensations that other defendants don't get such as freedom from handcuffs when arrested, freedom from photographs, and instant access to a judge to register his plea, something most defendants sit in jail hours or days waiting. And it is likely that these unfair dispensations will continue simply because he is Donald Trump. It won't surprise me if his trial schedule is adjusted to fit into his campaign schedule.

In Bragg's first 15 months as DA, his team filed 166 felony counts for falsifying business records against 34 people or companies. I don't know his conviction rate on these charges but over all he has a felony conviction rate of 80% where the average for felonies in the US is 72%.

In short, he knows what he's doing and he has been quite successful at it. The question is how successful will he be facing a defendant that has unlimited legal resources and huge political resources that he can direct against Bragg. In addition, Trump has got dispensations that other defendants don't get such as freedom from handcuffs when arrested, freedom from photographs, and instant access to a judge to register his plea, something most defendants sit in jail hours or days waiting. And it is likely that these unfair dispensations will continue simply because he is Donald Trump. It won't surprise me if his trial schedule is adjusted to fit into his campaign schedule.
And the fact that they were felony counts means that they were cases where records were falsified in support of some other felony...just as here

I agree somewhat but the real tragedy is that Trump trusted Rinos to suggest picks for him. He has his shit together now.
If Trump is elected he will spend 4 years doing nothing but political pay backs and acts he needs for self gratification. His hit list probably has about as many republicans as democrats. He would have no reason to push the republican agenda or any agenda.

Nope. That isn’t the underlying crime that elevated dead misdemeanors to felonies, Dumbass.

Try again.

Bragg hasn't said yet. Possibly:

Title 52, United States Code, Section 30101
N.Y. Elec. Law § 17-152
N.Y. Elec. Law § 14-126

Forum List

Back