Is Braggs stretching it with a felony?

Has any NY DA ever elevated a dead misdemeanor to a felony based on a federal crime committed by someone other than the accused?

Let’s see your links.
Guess this has never been done before in the history of NY State.

Seems to me that would indicate this theory fascist board Dimwingers have concocted is batshit crazy.

Never claimed nobody has ever been charged with falsifying business records, Moron.

Grow a brain and learn to read Simple English.

Holy shit you are one stupid Dimtard. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

Poor Dumbfuck, I'm talking about people whose violation was raised to a felony for someone else's crime. Which you idiotically suggested never happened before.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever???

Some were upgrade due to charges for other crimes. Once again, not what I asked.

Your list shows people charged for falsifying business records, and for those with an underlying crime THAT CRIME WAS DEFINED AND THEY WERE CHARGED FOR THAT CRIME. Neither is the case regarding Trump.

Now, go find examples of what I outlined, Dumbass. Show us where dead misdemeanors were resurrected into current felonies based on a federal crime by another person…….a crime the accused was not charged for.

Your reading comprehension skills are non existent, Moron.

Some were upgrade due to charges for other crimes. Once again, not what I asked.

Your list shows people charged for falsifying business records, and for those with an underlying crime THAT CRIME WAS DEFINED AND THEY WERE CHARGED FOR THAT CRIME. Neither is the case regarding Trump.

Now, go find examples of what I outlined, Dumbass. Show us where dead misdemeanors were resurrected into current felonies based on a federal crime by another person…….a crime the accused was not charged for.

Your reading comprehension skills are non existent, Moron.

LOL

Speaking of a lack of reading comprehension skills, check this out...

Nostra: Has any NY DA ever elevated a dead misdemeanor to a felony based on a federal crime committed by someone other than the accused? Let’s see your links.
Nostra: Guess this has never been done before in the history of NY State.
Faun: You think this has never happened before?? You're such a ragin' dumbfuck... <link to where it's happened before>
Nostra: Never claimed nobody has ever been charged with falsifying business records, Moron.
Faun: Poor Dumbfuck, I'm talking about people whose violation was raised to a felony for someone else's crime. Which you idiotically suggested never happened before.
Nostra: Some were upgrade due to charges for other crimes. Once again, not what I asked.

Dumbfuck, again, I'm speaking about someone's crime elevated to a felony based on someone else's crime. Not every case in that link was just other charges committed by the accused.

face-palm-gif.278959

Cohen was literally convicted for contributing to Trump's campaign.
OK, say you're right. Then Trump is toast.

The FEC said that paying bimbos hush money isn't a crime (not a campaign expense).

We'll see how this plays out in the coming months. The legal experts say Bragg has nothing on Trump, we'll see. <poof>

LOL

Nostra: Has any NY DA ever elevated a dead misdemeanor to a felony based on a federal crime committed by someone other than the accused? Let’s see your links.
Faun: You think this has never happened before?? You're such a ragin' dumbfuck... <link to where it's happened before>
Nostra: Never claimed nobody has ever been charged with falsifying business records, Moron.
Faun: Poor Dumbfuck, I'm talking about people whose violation was raised to a felony for someone else's crime. Which you idiotically suggested never happened before.
Nostra: Some were upgrade due to charges for other crimes. Once again, not what I asked.

Dumbfuck, again, I'm speaking about someone's crime elevated to a felony based on someone else's crime. Not every case in that link was just other charges committed by the accused.

face-palm-gif.278959
Paste the ones based on a Federal crime by someone else that resurrected expired misdemeanors to felonies, Moron.

Face it, you have nothing and will now run down your rabbit hole of dumbassery. I’m gonna sit back and laugh at you from here on out. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
OK, say you're right. Then Trump is toast.

The FEC said that paying bimbos hush money isn't a crime (not a campaign expense).

It doesn't matter what the FEC says. Cohen was convicted of making an excessive campaign contribution. Regardless of what the FEC says now, that makes the hush money a campaign contribution. The FEC has no jurisdiction over the DoJ. The DoJ determined it was a crime.

We'll see how this plays out in the coming months. The legal experts say Bragg has nothing on Trump, we'll see. <poof>

Of course, we'll see. Not all legal experts say that. Others weigh in where Bragg has a strong case. Bear in mind, while Bragg has given clues as to the underlying crime, he hasn't revealed it in it's entirety yet. There is speculation it could be a violation of N.Y. Elec. Law § 17-152. Or it could be a violation of N.Y. Elec. Law § 14-126. Or it could be over attempts to conceal Cohen's crime.

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
BTW, thanks for listing your dumbass responses showing your complete lack of reading comprehension skills

Paste the ones based on a Federal crime by someone else that resurrected expired misdemeanors to felonies, Moron.

Face it, you have nothing and will now run down your rabbit hole of dumbassery. I’m gonna sit back and laugh at you from here on out. :auiqs.jpg:

Dumbfuck, I said nothing about "resurrected expired misdemeanors." :eusa_doh:

Dumbfuck, I said nothing about "resurrected expired misdemeanors." :eusa_doh:
I did Fuckwit, which is why your list is shit.

Thanks for once again proving you are too stupid to read simple English.

What a moron. :auiqs.jpg:

I did Fuckwit, which is why your list is shit.

Thanks for once again proving you are too stupid to read simple English.

What a moron. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

Ever??

Again, here's our conversation on this. You only added "resurrected expired misdemeanors" at the tail end AFTER you realized you were getting your ass kicked again...

Nostra: Has any NY DA ever elevated a dead misdemeanor to a felony based on a federal crime committed by someone other than the accused? Let’s see your links. (no mention of "resurrected expired misdemeanors")

Nostra: Guess this has never been done before in the history of NY State. (no mention of "resurrected expired misdemeanors")

Nostra: Never claimed nobody has ever been charged with falsifying business records, Moron. (no mention of "resurrected expired misdemeanors")

Nostra: Some were upgrade due to charges for other crimes. Once again, not what I asked. .... Show us where dead misdemeanors were resurrected into current felonies based on a federal crime by another person

LOL

Ever??

Again, here's our conversation on this. You only added "resurrected expired misdemeanors" at the tail end AFTER you realized you were getting your ass kicked again...

Nostra: Has any NY DA ever elevated a dead misdemeanor to a felony based on a federal crime committed by someone other than the accused? Let’s see your links. (no mention of "resurrected expired misdemeanors")
Nostra: Guess this has never been done before in the history of NY State. (no mention of "resurrected expired misdemeanors")
Nostra: Never claimed nobody has ever been charged with falsifying business records, Moron. (no mention of "resurrected expired misdemeanors")
Nostra: Some were upgrade due to charges for other crimes. Once again, not what I asked. .... Show us where dead misdemeanors were resurrected into current felonies based on a federal crime by another person
First post of mine you quoted…”DEAD MISDEMEANOR “.

”Resurrected” is obviously way to big of a word for your tiny brain and zero reading comprehension skills, you raving Dumbass.

My prediction you would run down your rabbit hole of Dumbassery was spot on. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What state statute does Bragg say Trump violated in order to resurrect expired misdemeanors and turn them into felonies?

Why cant any of you Clowns come up with a coherent answer to that?
Ever heard of falsifying business records, dope?

LOL

Ever??

Let me yank you out if your rabbit hole of dumbassery for a minute, Fawnboi.

Explain the substantive difference in the context of my posts between “resurrected misdemeanors” and “elevating a dead misdemeanor”.

This will be a hoot. :auiqs.jpg:

1. Posting a democrat whine by 2 democrat commissioners about democrat claimed campaign violations doesn't prove anything.
2. As I proved before, with examples, of allowed and disallowed campaign funds. Hush money payments with your own money is NOT a violation.

Did you see where Hillary got nailed for using campaign funds to pay Russians for the Steele Dossier? That's a crime.
It’s only not a violation if you are the candidate.

Cohen was not the candidate hence the conviction.

Trump was not charged with campaign violations so your post is pointless

Forum List

Back