Is Braggs stretching it with a felony?

Make sure trump's lawyers get the benefit of your judicial expertise.
Make sure the cook gets the benefit of knowing you need enough food for 6 regular people when dining alone fatso. Those are CNN’s talking heads, not me moron. Remain a fat, ignorant troll.

Go ahead and pin your hopes on Cohen. Which version of the story will he vomit up despite the letter he signed saying Trump knew nothing about that payment?
The letter means nothing, dope. He testified under oath the total opposite. I know it's hard for you because you're heartbroken over your boy being in court & all, but try to keep up.

Better get that taste while you can.

He doesn't need a mind-reading machine, he has Cohen and a boatload of documentation to back it up.

Talk to some of your fellow right wingers who are supporting DeSatan or even whining that this indictment makes it harder for him to get the primary.

The ironic thing is sensible Republicans know that Trump is bad for the country, know he's bad for the party... but they are too scared to call him out and end up like Liz Cheney.
Well, there it is.
Projection, Gaslight Theatre, and a display of lack of self-awareness, or deceit, from the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.....

I'll quote Joeb131....

:evil: DeSatan :evil:

There's NOTHING Satanic about ANYTHING from Ron Desantis.

These demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies FEEL that EVEREYONE is as NUTS as THEY are!

The letter means nothing, dope. He testified under oath the total opposite. I know it's hard for you because you're heartbroken over your boy being in court & all, but try to keep up.

Better get that taste while you can.
Wrong asswipe. And you just admitted he perjured himself. Which Trump’s lawyers will bury him on. You best keep your head in Joe’s ass, tossing that salad and peeling those potatoes. You’re going to be crying when this is all done and your boy Bragg fails. Again.

Wrong asswipe. And you just admitted he perjured himself. Which Trump’s lawyers will bury him on. You best keep your head in Joe’s ass, tossing that salad and peeling those potatoes. You’re going to be crying when this is all done and your boy Bragg fails. Again.
Cohen testified in front of Congress & the grand jury & did not perjur himself in either instance, halfwit.

You'll never get the stink of Trump's ass off your face, dummy.

Paying someone to keep your business private isnt illegal. All Trump has to say is, "I didnt want my wife and the public to find out. That would be embarrassing". There is no way to disprove it. Unless Bragg has a mind reading machine, this goes nowhere.

Of course he can say that. No juror is gonna believe him though.

Shampeachments where he was found 100% innocent both times, Simp.

LOLOL

By "100% innocent," you mean 48% and 57% found him guilty as charged respectively. Not to mention, but I will, he wasn’t found "innocent" at all. The choices were "guilty" or "not guilty."

He doesn't need a mind-reading machine, he has Cohen and a boatload of documentation to back it up.

Talk to some of your fellow right wingers who are supporting DeSatan or even whining that this indictment makes it harder for him to get the primary.

The ironic thing is sensible Republicans know that Trump is bad for the country, know he's bad for the party... but they are too scared to call him out and end up like Liz Cheney.

Cohen is a pathological liar who's own lawyer says is a serial perjuror.

That means he is less than worthless you ignorant boob.

Cohen testified in front of Congress & the grand jury & did not perjur himself in either instance, halfwit.

You'll never get the stink of Trump's ass off your face, dummy.

^ Qualified by whether or not elected judges (in this case one appointed criminal court judge acting as a NY Supreme Court justice) is able and willing to put Democrat partisan politics aside and render a fair and honest decision based on the actual facts of this case and in the law.

What you have is a star witness that's an ex-con perjurer for a DA who campaigned on getting Trump on something......anything, trying to make a case that their city has jurisdiction on federal law which was already examined by the FEC and found nothing illegal about paying a person for a non-disclosure agreement in front of a judge who's daughter worked for the Harris and Biden election.

But they have a strong case. :auiqs.jpg:

“As someone who respects that office a great deal and believing that they may have perhaps the best laws to investigate, I did so.”
The hush-money payoff was made ahead of the 2016 election, and many Republicans claim the current Manhattan DA, Alvin Bragg, has political motivations to indict the former president on such a dated offense.

Sounds like somebody that doesn't know what they are talking about. Read the indictment. All 34 bogus charges highlight 2017 as the year the supposed infraction took place. In 2017 Trump was barely 2 years into his presidency and not running against anybody on the Democrat side.

Sounds like somebody that doesn't know what they are talking about. Read the indictment. All 34 bogus charges highlight 2017 as the year the supposed infraction took place. In 2017 Trump was barely 2 years into his presidency and not running against anybody on the Democrat side.

Yup. How do you have campaign finance violations when you ain't running for anything?

What was the first one?
(1) Paying off people and killing stories during a campaign, supposedly breaking campaign finance law
(2) Falsifying business records and laundering money through Cohen to hide the transactions, which would be a crime regardless

From what I'm seeing, (1) is clearly the weaker charge, and it's at the foundation of this, but who knows what evidence Bragg will bring.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back