Is Christianity Right About Women?

Is Christianity Right About Women?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
The snowflakes in the "Is Islam Right About Women" thread complained that they can not vote, because the poll unfairly targeted only one religion. Particularly the big boogeyman Christianity was left out.

So at a popular leftist request, here it is. A thread regarding Christianity.

My personal opinion is that Christianity treats women extremely well. In no Christian nation are women treated poorly or neglected. In fact I am quite certain that Christian nations treat women better than they are treated anywhere else. Devout Christian women are among the happiest, fulfilling the most important part of human life, procreation and caring for our children. Very important, decent and productive people.

I haven't seen in my lifetime where christianity has much of anything right, so no.

Says the dumb bitch luxuriating in a free country which grants her equal rights and legal status to a man, whining about how "abused" she is in complete ignorance of women being jailed, maimed, and killed in other countries just for going to school.

I am a man you dumb fuck.

The snowflakes in the "Is Islam Right About Women" thread complained that they can not vote, because the poll unfairly targeted only one religion. Particularly the big boogeyman Christianity was left out.

My personal opinion is that Christianity treats women extremely well. In no Christian nation are women treated poorly or neglected. In fact I am quite certain that Christian nations treat women better than they are treated anywhere else. Devout Christian women are among the happiest, fulfilling the most important part of human life, procreation and caring for our children. Very important, decent and productive people.

you asked "is christianity RIGHT about women" then you changed it to "christianity treats women extremely well"

2 different points.

Christianity treats women better than islam but not as well as secular atheists tend to.

Christianity specifically declares women should be subservient to their husbands. There is an organization of evangelical women called PROMISES KEPT that STRESSES the subservience part of the christian bible. They KNOW their place!

and THAT is wrong.

The thread is about how Christians treat women, not about hypothetical abstract notions where you get to insert any nonsense you desire. The actual truth of the matter, and nothing else.

"The thread is about how Christians treat women,"

the thread is "is christianity RIGHT about women"

NOT "how do christians treat women"

it's right in the title.

everything else is just your BS

But what does Christianity say about women that could be right or wrong?
Seems to me the Old Testament says women are not equal to men, were reacted as companions to men but have no souls, and with Adam and Eve, are the source of original sin.
Is that what you meant?

I haven't seen in my lifetime where christianity has much of anything right, so no.

Says the dumb bitch luxuriating in a free country which grants her equal rights and legal status to a man, whining about how "abused" she is in complete ignorance of women being jailed, maimed, and killed in other countries just for going to school.

Every time I read one of your posts I am stunned by just how ignorant you truly are.

The OP was "is christianity right about women".

CHRISTIANITY! NOT the USA!

you dumb bitch.

Christianity specifically states that women should be subservient to their husbands.

That is wrong.

Every time I read one of your posts I am stunned by just how ignorant you truly are.

you dumb bitch.

Christianity specifically states that women should be subservient to their husbands.

That is wrong.

The same people who claim that there are no Christian nations have internalized USA as one.

Funny how that works. These are some miserable folks.

Islam says there must be no compulsion over religion, and Muslims have never tried to convert anyone, and in fact discourage conversions,
It is only Christianity that has a missionary complex.

teach-2.png

you dumb bitch.

That is wrong.

The same people who claim that there are no Christian nations have internalized USA as one.

From what I see on this board from the so called christians you are miserable individuals.

you dumb bitch.

That is wrong.

From what I see on this board from the so called christians you are miserable individuals.

Terrific individuals from what I am seeing. I am not one, but I certainly don't belong in your death cult either.

Yes, imagine that, religions are capable of deciding which verses are important and which are just inconsequential opinions. It's almost like God gave these folks a brain, too bad not everyone was as lucky.

Too bad God himself (if you believe what Christians believe) told them they did not get to pick and choose.

What is the point of a religion that does not follow its own sacred text? Why not just call it a club since that is all that it is.

What is the point of a religion that puts its religious text in context?

To serve the good, the nation and the family?

What is the purpose of a man without balls... a gamma..., much better question.

The purpose of religion is not to serve the good, and nations didn't exist when religion was invented. The purpose of religion is to answer the burning questions of all time: Where do we come from? Why are we here? and What happens when we die? Each of the major religions seeks to address these issues.

However, the texts of the various major religions were written thousands of years ago when people's lives were generally short, difficult, and likely to end badly. Even if you were born to nobility. Religion became a way of placating the masses. Their suffering on earth would be rewarded in Heaven. Kings used priests and religion to keep the people in line - allowing the church much freedom to tithe and build an empire, so long as they didn't oppose the rulers of their time. The Catholic Church in particular held the witch burnings, the Spanish Inquisition, and other excesses which lead straight to the Reformation, in order to get politics out of religion.

People should actually read their religious texts from cover to cover. I have read the Bible and there is some horrific stuff in it. Father's preparing to murder their children at God's behest. Daughters getting their father drunk and having sex with him in the hopes of getting pregnant. God slaying innocent babies - sons of Egypt, to obtain freedom for the Jews, and drowning Pharoh's army in the Red Sea.

Islam says there must be no compulsion over religion, and Muslims have never tried to convert anyone, and in fact discourage conversions,

teach-2.png
Gays-off-rooftops.jpg

I can see the moderates cheering there on the ground.

You cons are just so fkn deranged.

If you wanted a discussion about how Islam is WORSE than Christianity you should have stated that in the OP.

FACT: most christians are NOT dangerous extremists.
FACT: most muslims are NOT dangerous extremists
FACT: SOME muslims and SOME christians ARE dangerous extremists.
FACT: both religions teach that women should be subservient to their husbands.
FACT: both religions are nonsense.

teach-2.png
Gays-off-rooftops.jpg

one of the deranged conservative posters on this board (hossfly) just told me that if he doesn't take his meds he might start killing democrats.

would you cheer him on if he does?
would you dance in the streets?

teach-2.png
Gays-off-rooftops.jpg

If you wanted a discussion about how Islam is WORSE than Christianity you should have stated that in the OP.

I am not aware of a single Christian terrorist organization. Islam on the other hand, all over.

False analogy of the year you got there.

I tried to keep it clean, but apparently the comparisons can't be avoided. Blame people like Golfing Gator.

FACT: No Christians are dangerous extremists.
FACT: All leftists are dangerous extremists.
FACT: It's estimated that between 15 to 20% of Muslims worldwide embrace extremism, which translates into tens of millions.
FACT: Christianity teaches that women are to be respectful and obey fathers and husbands.
FACT: Leftist women are serially gangbanged whores and infanticidal monsters, and leftist men are cucks and bootlicks.
FACT: Islam teaches that women are to be beaten into submission.
FACT: Leftists believe that humanity should be oppressed and that babies should be murdered.
FACT: Leftists and Muslims are mostly joined at the hip in their support of political oppression.
FACT: Christianity teaches love, truth, decency.
FACT: Leftist scum like anynameyouwish is a lying skank.

teach-2.png

Wrong.
When Moslems kill captives, it is not because of religion, but because they are illegal invaders, and they don't have the ability to establish POW camps.

But ISIS also is not Islamic.
Notice they have no clerics?
They are mostly secular Sunni that we caused to be unemployed when we gave Iraq over to the Shiites.
So it is even possible that the US, Israel, or Saudi Arabis is paying ISIS to make Iraq or Muslims to look bad.
Where did ISIS get all those new weapons and Toyota trucks from?
Who was ambassador Stevens giving arms to in Benghazi?
Unclear.

teach-2.png
Gays-off-rooftops.jpg

Sorry, but executing homosexuals is Judaism, not Islam.
And Islam only allows for beheading, because that is the only quick and painless execution.
This is Old Testament stuff from before Mohammad, that Mohammad was trying to stop.

teach-2.png
Gays-off-rooftops.jpg

And Islam only allows for beheading, because that is the only quick and painless execution.
This is Old Testament stuff from before Mohammad, that Mohammad was trying to stop.

Yeah, because the picture is fake. obviously.

teach-2.png
Gays-off-rooftops.jpg

I am not aware of a single Christian terrorist organization. Islam on the other hand, all over.

I tried to keep it clean, but apparently the comparisons can't be avoided. Blame people like Golfing Gator.

Whoa there!
Clearly the US is single most terrorist nation in the world.
Think about when we mistakenly though Iraq had WMD?
We did not just invade, but used "Shock and Awe" to wipe out the water, electricity, food, and sanitation, in a desert nation, murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.
We still assassinate thousands of innocent people with drones.
Why are we murdering the Taliban, when they never attacked us, did nothing illegal, and used to be our allies when we wanted them to fight the Soviets.

In comparison, the Moslems people call terrorists, actually are just freedom fighters trying to liberate their homelands from us.

teach-2.png
Gays-off-rooftops.jpg

Whoa there!
Clearly the US is single most terrorist nation in the world.
Think about when we mistakenly though Iraq had WMD?
We did not just invade, but used "Shock and Awe" to wipe out the water, electricity, food, and sanitation, in a desert nation, murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.
We still assassinate thousands of innocent people with drones.
Why are we murdering the Taliban, when they never attacked us, did nothing illegal, and used to be our allies when we wanted them to fight the Soviets.

In comparison, the Moslems people call terrorists, actually are just freedom fighters trying to liberate their homelands from us.

Oh how quick were you to jump to the full "FUCK AMERICA" agenda.

You regressives are hopeless people. Just go fuck yourself if you hate yourself that much.

The question was about Christian TERRORISM. You failed.

FACT: No Christians are dangerous extremists.
FACT: All leftists are dangerous extremists.
FACT: It's estimated that between 15 to 20% of Muslims worldwide embrace extremism, which translates into tens of millions.
FACT: Christianity teaches that women are to be respectful and obey fathers and husbands.
FACT: Leftist women are serially gangbanged whores and infanticidal monsters, and leftist men are cucks and bootlicks.
FACT: Islam teaches that women are to be beaten into submission.
FACT: Leftists believe that humanity should be oppressed and that babies should be murdered.
FACT: Leftists and Muslims are mostly joined at the hip in their support of political oppression.
FACT: Christianity teaches love, truth, decency.
FACT: Leftist scum like anynameyouwish is a lying skank.

You are totally wrong, and there is no basis for your beliefs.
All Christians are dangerous extremists.
Look at the history of the Inquisitions, Crusades, Conquistadors, burning witches, Puritans, etc.
And Christians are still violent, like invading Iraq even though we all knew there was no WMD.
It as because of oil and they were Muslim.

The rest does not even deserve a response, it is so silly.

teach-2.png
Gays-off-rooftops.jpg

Yeah, because the picture is fake. obviously.

You did not read what I wrote.
I wrote that before Mohammad, there was Judaism only.
And it is Judaism and the Old Testament that says to kill homosexuals.
So the problem is obviously that Mohammad was not able to get people to get over Judaism.

Forum List

Back