Is Christmas a Christian (or Catholic) Holiday?

Oh i understand now. You let the darkness beat you and all that would listen to you.
Darkness is closing your eyes and listening to demons. Light is opening your eyes, ears, mind, sense of touch, etc. and understand that Christians are voluntary dupes who are searching for answers to the question of the meaning of life and can find none so they have accepted superstitious fantasy & science fiction as "good enough".

Satan is very powerful. He beat way better than you. 1/3 of the angels fell, and they know a gazillion x more than you do.
Angles only exist in the minds of those who " ... are searching for answers to the question of the meaning of life and can find none so they have accepted superstitious fantasy & science fiction as "good enough".

Darkness is closing your eyes and listening to demons. Light is opening your eyes, ears, mind, sense of touch, etc. and understand that Christians are voluntary dupes who are searching for answers to the question of the meaning of life and can find none so they have accepted superstitious fantasy & science fiction as "good enough".

Angles only exist in the minds of those who " ... are searching for answers to the question of the meaning of life and can find none so they have accepted superstitious fantasy & science fiction as "good enough".

the man in the mirror is lying to you.

the man in the mirror is lying to you.
Oh, I see! Those! Yes, I see what you mean! Cherubim often speak to me in unison (as is their wont) explaining how Christians are out of their minds making such outrageous & superstitious conclusions. They often praise Darwin’s work as being (in their own words) “Way ahead of his time.” I was sceptical of Darwin’s teachings but these little emissaries of God say that Darwin is often right and seldom wrong. I sometimes ask them to be more specific about Christians but they invariable begin giggling and they just can’t control themselves enough to talk about it. The last time I saw them I told about you and your story about the messiah making an unlimited number of journeys to earth tantalizing earthlings with small instalments of prophetic promises but never delivering the goods. They laughed so hard that they had to fly away immediately.

cherub.gif

Oh, I see! Those! Yes, I see what you mean! Cherubim often speak to me in unison (as is their wont) explaining how Christians are out of their minds making such outrageous & superstitious conclusions. They often praise Darwin’s work as being (in their own words) “Way ahead of his time.” I was sceptical of Darwin’s teachings but these little emissaries of God say that Darwin is often right and seldom wrong. I sometimes ask them to be more specific about Christians but they invariable begin giggling and they just can’t control themselves enough to talk about it. The last time I saw them I told about you and your story about the messiah making an unlimited number of journeys to earth tantalizing earthlings with small instalments of prophetic promises but never delivering the goods. They laughed so hard that they had to fly away immediately.

View attachment 586964
You must have talked to satans angels.

You must have talked to satans angels.
Last year, as the cherubim were visiting me, several gnomes also dropped by and I was surprised to see that the cherubim and gnomes were in total agreement about Christianity being the third most demonic church on earth. "God is not pleased", they said. I asked them what Jesus thinks about it and they all had a good laugh and said that he was very upset about superstition being used in his name.

Last year, as the cherubim were visiting me, several gnomes also dropped by and I was surprised to see that the cherubim and gnomes were in total agreement about Christianity being the third most demonic church on earth. "God is not pleased", they said. I asked them what Jesus thinks about it and they all had a good laugh and said that he was very upset about superstition being used in his name.
99% of them are false. Jesus started a single one. Its the only one he is with.

99% of them are false. Jesus started a single one. Its the only one he is with.
150% of what you were told is lies. Judaism is the world's oldest monotheistic religion in history, NOT Christianity. The Christian Church is trying to rewrite history and only Christians believe such rubbish.

150% of what you were told is lies. Judaism is the world's oldest monotheistic religion in history, NOT Christianity. The Christian Church is trying to rewrite history and only Christians believe such rubbish.
.The Isrealite religion was cut off Matthew 23:38. The renting of the banner in two, the moment Jesus died, signified that fact as well. They outright refuse to do Matt 23:39. So its your error not believing it.

.The Isrealite religion was cut off Matthew 23:38. The renting of the banner in two, the moment Jesus died, signified that fact as well. They outright refuse to do Matt 23:39. So its your error not believing it.
You are a devil worshipper a follower of Satan a desecrater of the one God.:FIREdevil:

Let me get this straight--you stand there and call the words of the bible lies and i am the one being decieved-Please.
The bible is not god's word. You know it and I know it. You are being seduced by Satan's word and you are a blasphemer.

The bible is not god's word. You know it and I know it. You are being seduced by Satan's word and you are a blasphemer.

I know 100% it is his word. Its you who are deceived by words of wicked men, who live for sin.
Would you bless one who sent your child to their death because he taught-love, peace and unity? God wouldnt either. He isnt like mortals though. He kept the door open to them Matt 23:39--It is they who refuse to do that.

I know 100% it is his word.

So .... you believe that God wrote the bible. :laughing0301:
Would you bless one who sent your child to their death because he taught-love, peace and unity? ...
You are a blasphemer, a Satan worshipper! There is no place for you in heaven! :death:

Jesus didn't teach love, peace and unity, He defiled the covenant with God and broke the bond between God and his chosen people!

So .... you believe that God wrote the bible. :laughing0301:

You are a blasphemer, a Satan worshipper! There is no place for you in heaven! :death:

Jesus didn't teach love, peace and unity, He defiled the covenant with God and broke the bond between God and his chosen people!
Their hearts were filled with hatred. That is why. He brought a new covenant= Love-- the Israelite leaders lacked it. And were misleading all to not Enter Gods kingdom Jesus said while telling them off at Matthew 23. God will show who is worshipping satan.

Their hearts were filled with hatred. That is why. He brought a new covenant= Love-- the Israelite leaders lacked it. And were misleading all to not Enter Gods kingdom Jesus said while telling them off at Matthew 23. God will show who is worshipping satan.
"Love"? Bull crappy. The Israelites are God's Own Chosen people. Christianity is an abomination and desecrater of the Covenant. Christians (by Judaism's own principles) will be allowed into heaven by following merely Ten of the many Commandments. This is the "love" Judaism has given you but Christianity does not reciprocate the love and tolerance that Judaism has afforded you. Christianity is the practice of hate and lies (particularly what they say about Judaism) and is, therefore, a Satanic Cult. You are a Devil Worshipper! :dev2:

"Love"? Bull crappy. The Israelites are God's Own Chosen people. Christianity is an abomination and desecrater of the Covenant. Christians (by Judaism's own principles) will be allowed into heaven by following merely Ten of the many Commandments. This is the "love" Judaism has given you but Christianity does not reciprocate the love and tolerance that Judaism has afforded you. Christianity is the practice of hate and lies (particularly what they say about Judaism) and is, therefore, a Satanic Cult. You are a Devil Worshipper! :dev2:

None who reject the real Jesus are Gods people.

Be honest - you haven't read anything about religion. Nothing at all. :eusa_naughty:
I know the trinity wasnt served ever until near the end of the 4th century. Created at a council. No trinity was being served in 325 at the first council of Nicea, nor ever before. That is a fact--Maybe its you who need to relook.

I know the trinity wasnt served ever until near the end of the 4th century. Created at a council. No trinity was being served in 325 at the first council of Nicea, nor ever before. That is a fact--Maybe its you who need to relook.
You know nothing at all about religion.

Forum List

Back