Is climate change the new race card ???

That you were wrong like all far left drones!

Just own up and admit you were wrong to make those comments!
Which comments?

Typical far left drone would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!
I admit when I'm wrong all the time... what comments are you talking about that were wrong?

They have already been pointed out!

If you choose to ignore it, that is what all far left drones do!
Haha, yeah right. Nice try lazy ass. If you got a quote of mine that you think is wrong then post it. Otherwise you are just blowing hot air

I already pointed it out in this thread, once again you choose to ignore it!

Acting just like all far left drones!

And you just proven that you have no clue what Climate Change is and have proven that you can only run far left religious dogma!

Environment does not equal climate!

Silly far left drones!
And you just proven that you have no clue what Climate Change is and have proven that you can only run far left religious dogma!

Silly far left drones!
Wait, so what is this energy? And if.its so.good, why dont we all have it?
You don;t have it because you are a cheap & ignorant.

You can opt for green electricity from your electric company. You can buy offsets, you can opt for energy efficient products, choose geothermal HVAC, put solar panels on your roof, etc

Are you really this stupid?

We wouldn't have a problem with it if we could "opt for it." Unfortunately morons like you insist on ramming it down our throats.

You can all go fuck yourselves. The adults are in charge now. You can sit in the back and shut the fuck up.
If I could opt that you & your offspring would suffer the effects of MMGW, I would not give a shit what you did.

And I have news, it is not being an adult to deny science that will put your grandchildren at risk. That is being a selfish whiny little crybaby. Man the fuck up & protect your family.

Same lame far left drone religious dogma we have seen the past 60 years..

They said the same thing when you were someone's grand child..
So, you are claiming that there have been no improvements in our environment the past 60 years?

No far left drone, I am claiming that environment does not equal climate, just like weather does not equal climate!

Another far left done failed post!

Which comments?

Typical far left drone would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!
I admit when I'm wrong all the time... what comments are you talking about that were wrong?

Haha, yeah right. Nice try lazy ass. If you got a quote of mine that you think is wrong then post it. Otherwise you are just blowing hot air

No, you made a list of your own BS. If you think I lied or was wrong about something then state what it is or STFU

No, you made a list of your own BS. If you think I lied or was wrong about something then state what it is or STFU

My list is based on your comments that were wrong!

And if you choose to ignore the comments you have made on this thread that is on you and no one else!

Silly far left drone!

And if you choose to ignore the comments you have made on this thread that is on you and no one else!

Silly far left drone!
Really? Your list mentioned CO2, I haven't said one word about CO2 on this thread. So how about you take your own advice and admit to being wrong. You can admit to being full of shit while you're at it

Silly far left drone!
Really? Your list mentioned CO2, I haven't said one word about CO2 on this thread. So how about you take your own advice and admit to being wrong. You can admit to being full of shit while you're at it

See how the far left will cheery pick, they now know what they said and defeat earlier claims!

So you admit you are wrong?

Come on far left drone do it!

Silly far left drone!

See how the far left will cheery pick, they now know what they said and defeat earlier claims!

Wrong about what? Third time I've asked for an example. All you did was throw out a list of generic statements. No relation to my statements. Take your own advice and admit you were wrong

Silly far left drone!

Wrong about what? Third time I've asked for an example. All you did was throw out a list of generic statements. No relation to my statements. Take your own advice and admit you were wrong

You seem to remember what you posted so you know what was pointed out as wrong!

So do you remember what you posted? AS it was all wrong!

or will you still claim you do not know what you posted?

Silly far left drone!

You are wrong it is mans effect on climate, not environment..

Another far left drone slip!
You just keep being the stupid, uniformed, duped, uneducated denier. I don't care. I bet your grandchildren care.

Silly far left drones!

You just keep being the stupid, uniformed, duped, uneducated denier. I don't care. I bet your grandchildren care.

Silly far left drones!
Nope.bro,.have you seen his house? Greenjeans want ua to.use bicicletta, live in small.houses, use almost no power and until.he does that, hes a fraud, his house is fucking huuuuuuge. And hes not even married anymore.
Look, genius, if you use renewable, green energy then size doesn't matter.

You can opt for green electricity from your electric company. You can buy offsets, you can opt for energy efficient products, choose geothermal HVAC, put solar panels on your roof, etc

We wouldn't have a problem with it if we could "opt for it." Unfortunately morons like you insist on ramming it down our throats.

You can all go fuck yourselves. The adults are in charge now. You can sit in the back and shut the fuck up.
If I could opt that you & your offspring would suffer the effects of MMGW, I would not give a shit what you did.

And I have news, it is not being an adult to deny science that will put your grandchildren at risk. That is being a selfish whiny little crybaby. Man the fuck up & protect your family.

Again, I bought an updated HVAC, and I use LED and CFL bulbs, what else do you propose I do?

Silly far left drones!

Silly far left drones!

Again, I bought an updated HVAC, and I use LED and CFL bulbs, what else do you propose I do?
LIke all AGW cultists, what he really wants you to do is commit suicide. My response: you first.

Silly far left drones!

Silly far left drones!

LIke all AGW cultists, what he really wants you to do is commit suicide. My response: you first.
BINGO!

Pollution from corporate America was cleaned up long ago. Everything you listed has been illegal for decades. Now the only thing on the table are so-called "climate change" regulations that have no basis in scientific reality.
Debating the validity and effectiveness of the regulations put forth by the EPA in relation to our economy is a completely fair thing to do. But the heart of this debate falls between a group that believes that mans actions have an effect on our environment and another group that doesn't believe it does.

It is completely ludicrous to think we have no effect on our environment, that's just common sense. Studying and analyzing the magnitude of the effects along with alternative methods should be a goal of anybody regardless of ideology. Instead we waste time arguing over the basic notion of cause and effect that any rational thinker would understand.

Having an effect on the environment is one thing. Having an effect on the climate is another.

See what you did there? You posted a sleazy slight-of-hand where you tried to change the subject. That's what leftwing douche bags do when they can't win on the known facts.
Look, dipstick, I did not bring up the subject of pollution.
SLADE3200 did.
A small part of my point ya dipshit
It was your entire point, douche bag. This thread is discussing global warming. Most of your post was about global warming.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Silly far left drone!

You seem to remember what you posted so you know what was pointed out as wrong!

So do you remember what you posted? AS it was all wrong!

or will you still claim you do not know what you posted?

Silly far left drone!
I know what I posted and I don't think anything was wrong. You are the one making the BS claims and you obviously can't point to anything specific so you can keep making yourself look like the moronic imbecile that you are, it's just comedy to me.

Debating the validity and effectiveness of the regulations put forth by the EPA in relation to our economy is a completely fair thing to do. But the heart of this debate falls between a group that believes that mans actions have an effect on our environment and another group that doesn't believe it does.

It is completely ludicrous to think we have no effect on our environment, that's just common sense. Studying and analyzing the magnitude of the effects along with alternative methods should be a goal of anybody regardless of ideology. Instead we waste time arguing over the basic notion of cause and effect that any rational thinker would understand.

Having an effect on the environment is one thing. Having an effect on the climate is another.

See what you did there? You posted a sleazy slight-of-hand where you tried to change the subject. That's what leftwing douche bags do when they can't win on the known facts.
Look, dipstick, I did not bring up the subject of pollution.
SLADE3200 did.
A small part of my point ya dipshit
It was your entire point, douche bag. This thread is discussing global warming. Most of your post was about global warming.

Who do you think you're fooling?
I'm obviously not fooling you, I guess you are just too smart to fall for my bullshit. I'll send you a trophy

Pollution from corporate America was cleaned up long ago. Everything you listed has been illegal for decades. Now the only thing on the table are so-called "climate change" regulations that have no basis in scientific reality.

If mans actions have an effect on our environment and habitat then they have an effect on our climate. There is zero doubt about that fact. It may be a minimal insignificant effect that would take a thousand years of accumulation to realize or it could be enough of an effect to cause a chan reaction of events that would be catastrophic to our species in the near future. Regardless, it is absolutely essential for us to be able to research, discuss, analyze and debate this issue with clear eyes. Those who outright deny the possibility that what we do to our land can have an effect on our climate are being moronic.
"If mans actions have an effect on our environment and habitat then they have an effect on our climate."

You're syllogism hasn't been demonstrated. It's invalid.

AGW cultists aren't interested in debate. They want to ram their dogma down our throats. That's one way we know it's bullshit. Furthermore, most of the so-called "researchers" are really nothing more than paid propagandists. They were exposed as frauds long ago. Their data is "homogenized." Their predictions have all been wrong.
You know you are completely full of shit right?

Go get an aquarium and learn how a mini ecosystem works

Saltwater aquariums is a former hobby of mine. I love this leftwing pretension that people who criticize their environmental agenda don't know anything about the environment. One thing we know is that environment isn't perfectly "clean." It never was, and trying to make it perfectly clean is a fools errand.

You know for a fact that I am right on the money. We've been debating this issue for decades. The voters finally decided they have had enough of the left's environmental agenda. It went over the line long ago.

Bernie Sanders the moron was on the Sunday news shows today saying global warming is 100% settled and no opposition whatsoever should be tolerated. If science took that approach to any other area of science we'd be living in a world of ignorance. Just in the last 20 years we have found that we were categorically wrong about a great many things in cosmology and physics, things that were mocked and laughed at until proven.

Black holes for example, previously ridiculed, now we know there are billions of them. Some are 30 billion solar masses which has science stumped. The universe is too young to have produced a black hole that large.

Challenging science, peer review, skepticism is good science. The crap this Bernie idiot was spewing today is the polar opposite of good science. Shout down ANY skepticism. Why? Bernie told us, his hatred of fossil fuels which is to say his hatred of corporations who mine fossil fuels and the profits they make and don't share with the mooching class.

If mans actions have an effect on our environment and habitat then they have an effect on our climate. There is zero doubt about that fact. It may be a minimal insignificant effect that would take a thousand years of accumulation to realize or it could be enough of an effect to cause a chan reaction of events that would be catastrophic to our species in the near future. Regardless, it is absolutely essential for us to be able to research, discuss, analyze and debate this issue with clear eyes. Those who outright deny the possibility that what we do to our land can have an effect on our climate are being moronic.
"If mans actions have an effect on our environment and habitat then they have an effect on our climate."

AGW cultists aren't interested in debate. They want to ram their dogma down our throats. That's one way we know it's bullshit. Furthermore, most of the so-called "researchers" are really nothing more than paid propagandists. They were exposed as frauds long ago. Their data is "homogenized." Their predictions have all been wrong.

Saltwater aquariums is a former hobby of mine. I love this leftwing pretension that people who criticize their environmental agenda don't know anything about the environment. One thing we know is that environment isn't perfectly "clean." It never was, and trying to make it perfectly clean is a fools errand.

You know for a fact that I am right on the money. We've been debating this issue for decades. The voters finally decided they have had enough of the left's environmental agenda. It went over the line long ago.
You are right about that point, but you are watering down my point, which is simply that it defies logic to deny that mans actions have any impact on the condition of our environment and to deny that the condition of our environment has any impact on our climate. I'm fine with debating the magnitude of that impact... It could be like pissing in a swimming pool, or it could be much worse, but it should absolutely be explored as we are living in that swimming pool. I'm also fine with debating the amount of regulations and how they impact our businesses. I'm sure there are many unnecessary regulations that could be eliminated but I'm also sure that there are also some regulations that are dramatically helping the condition of our environment by limiting the actions of what our companies do.

d
Bernie Sanders the moron was on the Sunday news shows today saying global warming is 100% settled and no opposition whatsoever should be tolerated. If science took that approach to any other area of science we'd be living in a world of ignorance. Just in the last 20 years we have found that we were categorically wrong about a great many things in cosmology and physics, things that were mocked and laughed at until proven.

Black holes for example, previously ridiculed, now we know there are billions of them. Some are 30 billion solar masses which has science stumped. The universe is too young to have produced a black hole that large.

Challenging science, peer review, skepticism is good science. The crap this Bernie idiot was spewing today is the polar opposite of good science. Shout down ANY skepticism. Why? Bernie told us, his hatred of fossil fuels which is to say his hatred of corporations who mine fossil fuels and the profits they make and don't share with the mooching class.
It is 100% settled. Mans actions effect our environment. The details are not settled and should be scrutinized and further investigated and discussed, but the fact that what we burn, drill, mine, cut, and kill as an effect on the condition of our environment is without a doubt.

Best case scenario is we contaminate our air and water and food sources in a manageable way where not too many people get sick... Worst case is we are speeding up the timeline to the next ice age and triggering larger environmental events that effect our climate.

Whether it is the worse case (extreme climate change) or the best case (pollution of our environment and depletion of our resources), politically speaking, this issue needs to be considered in the actions of as many earthlings as possible. Those who deny that are delusional and pissing on our future generations.

Silly far left drones!

Silly far left drones!
Its easy, the people warning us about it dont change the way they live and have much much larger carbon footprints than us.

So when al.l gore and leo live like they say we should, ill take them seriously.

Al Gore uses many emission saving options at his home. Go ahead, do some research & then incorporate those in your own home.

Nope.bro,.have you seen his house? Greenjeans want ua to.use bicicletta, live in small.houses, use almost no power and until.he does that, hes a fraud, his house is fucking huuuuuuge. And hes not even married anymore.

. And with all those options you list, and with all the progress over the years, then why are the lefties trying to use climate change the same as throwing the race card around willy nilly then ???? Why are you people trying to destroy jobs and industry with the card, even when it shouldn't apply ??? I know why, it's because it will never end with you people that's why. You find something with so much grey area involved in it, and then you use it to transfer wealth, and then you go to the extremes with it.

If you hobbied with aquariums then how can you not understand the delicate balance that exists in an ecosystem. You should understand how important the balance of elements that exist in that ecosystem are and how the whole thing can go to shit if proper levels are not maintained. Our Earth is just a scaled up version of that fish tank... We need to be studying what those equilibrium thresholds are and how our actions effect the balance. What we do DOES make a difference, questions is how much of a difference...

Forum List

Back