Is "Cognac" West The Biggest Idiot in Public Life?

The string of fallacies and misconceptions here is astounding. That's at least when you can understand wtf he is saying.
Kanye West Is An Anti-Semitic Idiot. - Chicks on the Right - Chicks on the Right

West also spouts:

You know why Barack Obama is having problems executing his agenda?

Rapper Kanye West told 105.1 FM radio in New York City earlier this week that it’s because “Black people don't have the same level of connections as Jewish people”

The author, Noel Shepard responds:

Frankly, I think Obama's failures have more to do with the fact that he never was in the business world and never ran anything.

That said, I guess West wasn't aware that in the 2012 campaign,
Obama's connections helped him raise and spend more money than Mitt Romney. :thup:

Read all:

Kanye West on Obama's Failures: ?Black People Don?t Have the Same Connections as Jewish People? | NewsBusters

I couldn't give a rat's ass if he hates Jews. I just want him to die and go away. His stench permeates the planet. He's revolting.

The Left is reduced to pitiful points. Bush was the worst most incompetent president history who nevertheless managed to hoodwink all the Dems in Congress to vote for many of his policies. And Obama is better than Bush, even though he hasnt managed to hoodwink any Republicans into voting for any of his policies.
The contradictions and absurdities just keep piling up. That's the problem with lying. Every time you lie you need to lie again to cover up the first one.

The string of fallacies and misconceptions here is astounding. That's at least when you can understand wtf he is saying.
Kanye West Is An Anti-Semitic Idiot. - Chicks on the Right - Chicks on the Right

Maybe. Allen West is the biggest idiot on the East coast. He hates women, children AND Jews.

Proof?
No you dont have any. Another drive-by poster.
Are you excusing Cognac West's statements? Do you stand behind them? Is Obama a failure because he lacks contacts?

Wow, tough one, when it comes to biggest celebrity idiots its a tie between Kanye, Ted Cruz, Michelle Bachmann, Rand Paul, Boehner, Palin, Nugent, Coulter...

Let's see: Ted Cruz is a senator, not a celebrity. First fail.
Second, Ted Cruz spent hours talking about what a disaster Obamacare would be. He was right in every instance. Second fail.
Third, disagreeing with someone's ideas does not ipso facto make them idiots. Third fail.

Welcome to USMB. Here's your sign.

Forum List

Back