Is Donald Trump the greatest president ever? Many think so.

Leland Keyser for FBI director (after we get rid of Christopher Wray)

Thank you for proving the CON$ervoFascist Right LIE in packs!
How would YOU know ? You haven't read those books, right ? Be careful. Liars get called upon to take quizzes. :biggrin:

th
upload_2019-9-16_14-59-28-jpeg.279586
upload_2019-9-16_14-59-16-jpeg.279585
upload_2019-9-16_14-59-59-jpeg.279587

You have no proof, only the worthless opinions of lying scum Conspiracy Theorists.
The proof is in the books, which you haven't read, and refuse to read, proving that you don't want the proof, and instead you choose to remain ignorant.

BTW - the leftist catchword " Conspiracy Theorists" is laughably out of date. You're supposed to be calling them "racists" now. :laugh:

You have no proof, only the worthless opinions of lying scum Conspiracy Theorists.
The proof is in the books, which you haven't read, and refuse to read, proving that you don't want the proof, and instead you choose to remain ignorant.

BTW - the leftist catchword " Conspiracy Theorists" is laughably out of date. You're supposed to be calling them "racists" now. :laugh:
If there was "proof" you would have posted it, you didn't, you did the equivalent of a filibuster claiming the proof is in worthless propaganda books no honest person would waste time and money reading.

Oh? Then you admit trump was lying when he claimed some 90% of Republicans support him.
FOOL! Obviously, it only general polls that Republicans don't answer. The ones that report over 90% support for Trump, are polls given ONLY TO REPUBLICANS.
You are stupid.
Poor, gramps. You're overcome with senility. How can polls be given to only Republicans if Republicans don't answer them?? :cuckoo:

Like always, you never think these things through.

Now we see you know trump is lying yet you defend his lies anyway.

Poor, gramps. You're overcome with senility. How can polls be given to only Republicans if Republicans don't answer them?? :cuckoo:

Like always, you never think these things through.

Now we see you know trump is lying yet you defend his lies anyway.
FOOL! They don't answer the general polls. Your BS is obvious. As liars go, you're not even passable. :auiqs.jpg:

If there was "proof" you would have posted it, you didn't, you did the equivalent of a filibuster claiming the proof is in worthless propaganda books no honest person would waste time and money reading.
INVALIDATION is hardwired into liberals (they really think it covers them):laugh:

While I haven't been alive to see all the US presidents I would have to say he's the greatest president I've ever seen. Perfect human being? Hell no. But one hell of a president.

This guy makes great points and points out what Trump has accomplished. Like GDP exceeding 4 percent, a record level for any sitting presidents first year in office.

IS DONALD TRUMP USA's GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER? | InterNations
I'm vocal supporter of our current president, but I wouldn't say he's the best ever. At least not YET. Right now I'd place him at about #5 all-time. I'd pick #1 - Lincoln, #2 - Washington, #3 - Kennedy, #4 - Jefferson and #5 -Trump. Reagan just misses my top 5. Of course, Donald Trump SHOULD have plenty of time to move up on my list.

Forum List

Back