Is Donald Trump the greatest president ever? Many think so.

And that would be from Republican governors sending lower numbers to the BEA for Obama and higher numbers for Tramp, not from the BEA lying like a Republican.
They DON'T lie like Republicans. They lie like Democrats often do. With higher numbers for Obama, and lower ones for Trump.

Again, do you want to run on the economy, in 2020 ? :biggrin:

Umm noooo, first thing to notice is that your previous conspiratorial claim was total bullshit - revisions under Obama were sometimes up and sometimes down, exactly as it has been under Trump (2017 was revised up) and exactly as you would expect to see as more economic data comes in.
Umm yeaaaah. I was talking about the changes made to the GDP charts of 2016-2019, not the ones you showed (2012-2015).

And besides, you used an invalid source (BEA), lacking credibility. Why don't you show a chart like this for 2018 ? That might be interesting. :doubt:

Ike was a great president for building the interstate highway system although it meant death for thousands of small towns and roadside attractions that counted on travelers looking around at their stop lights. Ike's era gave us the chromed-out road yachts that made the American car industry the envy of the world. Reagan destroyed the USSR and got us out of a deeper ditch than Trump has... Jimmy Peanut had us one step from a depression for not standing up to the arabs and their oil embargo. That also gave rise to the jap car industry's little tin shitboxes that got 30mph. I'd rate Trump 3rd at this point behind Ike and Dutch, but they both had 8 years to his 2 1/2 years. He could well be right about the American people demanding a third term like FDR had and if he does, he's headed for Mt. Rushmore.

Ike was a great president for building the interstate highway system although it meant death for thousands of small towns and roadside attractions that counted on travelers looking around at their stop lights. Ike's era gave us the chromed-out road yachts that made the American car industry the envy of the world. Reagan destroyed the USSR and got us out of a deeper ditch than Trump has... Jimmy Peanut had us one step from a depression for not standing up to the arabs and their oil embargo. That also gave rise to the jap car industry's little tin shitboxes that got 30mph. I'd rate Trump 3rd at this point behind Ike and Dutch, but they both had 8 years to his 2 1/2 years. He could well be right about the American people demanding a third term like FDR had and if he does, he's headed for Mt. Rushmore.
We still have a long way to go to get China out of our stores (ie. the economy), but you don't cure 30 years of neglect and irresponsible mismanagement in one single year.
The various presidents have all had different tasks facing them, but none more important and challenging than taking China (and Mexico) to task.

When all this lunacy that 4 ex-president idiots have caused, is fixed, we will look back on it all, and be amazed at what Trump has done for this country's well-being.

We still have a long way to go to get China out of our stores (ie. the economy), but you don't cure 30 years of neglect and irresponsible mismanagement in one single year.
The various presidents have all had different tasks facing them, but none more important and challenging than taking China (and Mexico) to task.
When all this lunacy that 4 ex-president idiots have caused, is fixed, we will look back on it all, and be amazed at what Trump has done for this country's well-being.

Excellent post

Trump is a national disgrace. His DOJ argued that kids in federal custody are not entitled to soap or toothpaste. Anyone who still supports this piece of shit has serious mental issues.
:link:…………...:link:
I don't believe YOUR lies and the the FACT that children had to drink out of toilets came from SWORN TESTIMONY and not AOC, remember Tramp was taken to court over this, and he lost!
:link:……….:link:
I already posted in this very thread the link to the court's decision on the Tramp law suit that he lost. Don't you retain anything you read. BTW, you defended the poster who denied Tramp sued to keep soap and toothpaste from asylum seekers and sided with Tramp. Don't you remember?

And that would be from Republican governors sending lower numbers to the BEA for Obama and higher numbers for Tramp, not from the BEA lying like a Republican.
They DON'T lie like Republicans. They lie like Democrats often do. With higher numbers for Obama, and lower ones for Trump.

Again, do you want to run on the economy, in 2020 ? :biggrin:
The GOP were already caught lying about the economic numbers.

While I haven't been alive to see all the US presidents I would have to say he's the greatest president I've ever seen. Perfect human being? Hell no. But one hell of a president.

This guy makes great points and points out what Trump has accomplished. Like GDP exceeding 4 percent, a record level for any sitting presidents first year in office.

IS DONALD TRUMP USA's GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER? | InterNations
He's sure in the running and a very welcome relief from the latter assholes we've had to endure.

And besides, you used an invalid source (BEA), lacking credibility.
Where have I heard that before, oh that's right, the BLS was an invalid source until Tramp became fuhrer then suddenly the same BLS numbers that were so wrong under Obama were perfect under Tramp.

Where have I heard that before, oh that's right, the BLS was an invalid source until Tramp became fuhrer then suddenly the same BLS numbers that were so wrong under Obama were perfect under Tramp.
1. I am talking about the BEA, not the BLS.But

2. You present no evidence of what you say about the BLS claimed to be an invalid source. I recall no such claim. So yeah, where HAVE you heard that before ? Good question. :dunno:

3. I have said nothing about the BLS numbers being perfect under Trump, I mentioned the BEA numbers NOT being correct. Are you getting enough sleep ? :confused:

1. I am talking about the BEA, not the BLS.But

2. You present no evidence of what you say about the BLS claimed to be an invalid source. I recall no such claim. So yeah, where HAVE you heard that before ? Good question. :dunno:

3. I have said nothing about the BLS numbers being perfect under Trump, I mentioned the BEA numbers NOT being correct. Are you getting enough sleep ? :confused:
So if the next BEA report shows GDP is 5%, you're not gonna post about it?

:lmao:

It will all depend on who's doing the posting. If the deep stater Obamans in the BEA, get thrown out, we just might see accurate numbers like 5%. If they remain, we won't.

It will all depend on who's doing the posting. If the deep stater Obamans in the BEA, get thrown out, we just might see accurate numbers like 5%. If they remain, we won't.
There is NO Deep State, it is just an imaginary boogyman the CON$ervoFascists can blame all their failures on.

The BEA is doing the posting. Just like they have been. You have no idea who's employed there. So you're not going to boast about 5% GDP growth if that happens, right?

Trump is the best President in my life time and I was born when Truman was in office.

That is saying a lot considering that Reagan previously held the number one spot.

Trump is the best President in my life time and I was born when Truman was in office.

That is saying a lot considering that Reagan previously held the number one spot.
LOL

Yeah, that says you're a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back