Is Donald Trump the new George W. Bush?

R

rdean

Remember, Bush tricked the country into invading Iraq and didn't even know Sunni and Shiite had been at war for the last thousand years. Would he have done it if he knew he was making a powerful friend for Iran? You know his "advisers" talked him into it with delusions of grandeur.

Trump has promised to killed babies, women and children, which, of course, would be the families of suicide bombers.

"You have to take out their families" three times.

How would the rest of the world view this country. Now I know some right wingers out there will say, "But Obama kills children all the time" or "Obama targets Americans and their families" or some other such right wing bullshit. Because they are as crazy as Trump.

But what do the sane ones think. Is this what you want in a president?

And you know he would cut taxes on the wealthy and do nothing to block jobs from going overseas.

And yet, how many Republicans on the USMB think Bush was not only successful, but a great president?

george-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

Remember, Bush tricked the country into invading Iraq and didn't even know Sunni and Shiite had been at war for the last thousand years. Would he have done it if he knew he was making a powerful friend for Iran? You know his "advisers" talked him into it with delusions of grandeur.

Trump has promised to killed babies, women and children, which, of course, would be the families of suicide bombers.

How would the rest of the world view this country. Now I know some right wingers out there will say, "But Obama kills children all the time" or "Obama targets Americans and their families" or some other such right wing bullshit. Because they are as crazy as Trump.

And you know he would cut taxes on the wealthy and do nothing to block jobs from going overseas.

And yet, how many Republicans on the USMB think Bush was not only successful, but a great president?

I wouldn't hose down George Bush's ass if his guts were on fire but Trump?? You gotta be kidding!!

Nah, totally different. Bush got that way from drinking tons of alcohol and snorting lots of blow.

Trump got that way by hiring an acting coach to appeal to far-right reactionaries that thought Bush was too "PC"

Nah, totally different. Bush got that way from drinking tons of alcohol and snorting lots of blow.

Trump got that way by hiring an acting coach to appeal to far-right reactionaries that thought Bush was too "PC"
You could be right.

Nah Cruz would have been the next Dubya. Trump... who knows what new level of crazy he'll pioneer? If somehow he manages to win, buckle up!

A Trump presidency would be a crap shoot. A Hillary presidency would just be crap.

No, I don't think he is. But you seem to be Dan Quayle and Michael Dukakis' love child.

A Trump presidency would be a crap shoot. A Hillary presidency would just be crap.
Why? 30 years of GOP conspiracies does not equal 6 bankruptcies, 3,500 lawsuits, fraud and possibly racketeering charges, scamming old people and stiffing working class people after you got them to do work for you.

Unless, you are proud that Trump got his.

In that case, never mind.

W at least believed he was making America better.
For who...rich folks?
He inherited the best economy in decades, unemployment 4.3%, a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to a paid up national debt.

Bill Clinton record:
  • Presided over the longest period of peacetime economic expansion in American history
  • Signed the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993, cutting taxes for fifteen million low-income families, making tax cuts available to 90 percent of small businesses, and raising taxes on the wealthiest 1.2 percent of taxpayers
  • Passed welfare reform and the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), providing health coverage for millions of children
  • Signed the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) into law and implemented Don't Ask Don't Tell in the armed services. Despite these anti-gay policies, Clinton also doubled federal funding for HIV/AIDS research, prevention and treatment and pushed for passing hate crimes laws for gays
  • Signed the 1993 Brady Bill imposing a five-day waiting period on handgun purchases and the 1994 Omnibus Crime Bill expanding the death penalty for drug kingpins, murderers of federal law enforcement officers, and nearly 60 additional categories of violent felons
  • Championed comprehensive health reform and the creation of universal health care, but the legislation never mustered enough support to pass Congress

George W. Bush didn't let his shirt tail hit his ass till he gave the rich folks two tax cuts, 2001 and 2003. Then he started two hot wars, one totally unnecessary and doubled the national debt from $5.7 trillion to $11.9 trillion. What a god dammed genius!

I don't know. George was like a class clown. Where as Donnie Dangerously is like an Ass-Clown.

Hillary is getting the lion's share of supporters of W's Iraq Treason. Hillary has the support of AIPAC, the driving force behind a US invasion of Iraq. And Hillary has Madeleine Allbright...

Gen. Hugh Shelton: Clinton Official Suggested Letting U.S. Plane Be Shot Down To Provoke War With Iraq

"Shelton sets the scene at a “small, weekly White House breakfast” that served as regular “informal” meetings that “encouraged brainstorming of potential options on a variety of issues.”

At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”"

Ms. Allbright and Hillary owe the American people an answer - who is WE???

Why? 30 years of GOP conspiracies does not equal 6 bankruptcies, 3,500 lawsuits, fraud and possibly racketeering charges, scamming old people and stiffing working class people after you got them to do work for you.

Trump is a neophyte politician. You don't know from day to day what he's going to do or say. Hillary, OTOH, is a proven cog in the establishment wheel, beholden to big money interests and demonstrates Nixonian levels of paranoia.

Bill Clinton's "economic record" is 100% about two things

1. the failure of HillaryCare to pass in 94
2. the election of Gingrich and the Republican Revolution in Nov 94

Bill Clinton himself shut the government down in 1995 over a budget he later signed and now takes credit for. The Democrats have a huge problem taking credit for the 1990s, because the 1990s were all about FISCAL CONSERVATISM - stopping big government from spending/stealing

This chart proves how dishonest the Democrats are. They cannot admit the truth of Clinton's economy, that it happened WITH NO FEDERAL SPENDING INCREASES. Democrats are all about stealing spending increases, and want to steal ever more.

No, I don't think he is. But you seem to be Dan Quayle and Michael Dukakis' love child.

Gary Johnson and Trey Gowdy came from the same litter ..

What difference does it make?

None, after they're already dead. Why did Republicans cut the embassy security budget? Hillary warned them not to. What has the Benghazi Committee done to help prevent such attacks in the future? Nothing! They've been too busy trying to burn Hillary at the stake. Looks like the rabid NaziCon salivating days are over.

W at least believed he was making America better.
For who...rich folks?
He inherited the best economy in decades, unemployment 4.3%, a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to a paid up national debt.

Bill Clinton record:
  • Presided over the longest period of peacetime economic expansion in American history
  • Signed the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993, cutting taxes for fifteen million low-income families, making tax cuts available to 90 percent of small businesses, and raising taxes on the wealthiest 1.2 percent of taxpayers
  • Passed welfare reform and the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), providing health coverage for millions of children
  • Signed the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) into law and implemented Don't Ask Don't Tell in the armed services. Despite these anti-gay policies, Clinton also doubled federal funding for HIV/AIDS research, prevention and treatment and pushed for passing hate crimes laws for gays
  • Signed the 1993 Brady Bill imposing a five-day waiting period on handgun purchases and the 1994 Omnibus Crime Bill expanding the death penalty for drug kingpins, murderers of federal law enforcement officers, and nearly 60 additional categories of violent felons
  • Championed comprehensive health reform and the creation of universal health care, but the legislation never mustered enough support to pass Congress
George W. Bush didn't let his shirt tail hit his ass till he gave the rich folks two tax cuts, 2001 and 2003. Then he started two hot wars, one totally unnecessary and doubled the national debt from $5.7 trillion to $11.9 trillion. What a god dammed genius!
You forgot a couple of things. Republicans forced Clinton to sign the balanced budget. Second, in inflation adjusted dollars, the US enjoyed greater revenue after the Bush tax cuts, then at the higher rates under Clinton. Clinton had the Internet boom, while Bush had to recover from Katrina and 9/11.

Forum List

Back