Is Fox News Brainwashing People?

Hey fish, you ever wonder why such a great news organization (your belief, not mine) doesn't win awards for journalism?

Try a Google for "FOX News journalism awards"
Read it and learn. Seeing as how you are all about getting "all sides" of an issue.

Try a little more PBS and a little less FOX. Add some BBC and shit, you got balanced news almost.

because the so-called journalism awards are given out by leftists. The real test is ratings and polls on which network is most trustworthy-----try googling those, you might learn something.

If PBS is so wonderful why must it depend on govt subsidies to survive? I do watch BBC and others. My opinions are mine alone, formed by me alone, based on years of living, working, traveling, and experiencing life.
The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) is an American public broadcaster and television program distributor. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, PBS is an independently operated non-profit organization and is the most prominent provider of television programs to public television stations in the United States, distributing series such as NOVA, Sesame Street, PBS NewsHour, Masterpiece, Nature, American Masters, Frontline and Antiques Roadshow.

Since the mid-2000s Roper polls commissioned by PBS have consistently placed the service as the most-trusted national institution in the United States.[2] However, PBS is not responsible for all programming carried on public television stations, a large proportion of which (including most specials aired during multi-annually pledge drives) come from third-party sources, including member stations (such as WGBH, WETA-TV, WNET, WTTW National Productions), American Public Television and independent producers. This distinction is a frequent source of viewer confusion.[3]

The service has more than 350 member television stations, many owned by educational institutions or non-profit groups affiliated with a local public school district, collegiate educational institution or by state government-owned or -related entities.[4] It also operates National Datacast (NDI), a subsidiary which offers datacasting services via member stations, and provides additional revenue for PBS and its member stations.

PBS - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I know what PBS is---------------a government funded propaganda network.

They do put out some good products, no one has denied that. But without govt funding, PBS could not survive. Why should the govt fund one opinion and not all opinions?
pbs is not just one opinion. but you can tell yourself that lie if it helps yup sleep at night.
as to the whining about government funding it's a red herring.

Does PBS not favor the left? Does it not get govt funding?

it would have to a news organization first not a parody..

Of course.

It's only "news" if it comes from the party ministry of news. Fox goes out and reports on all sorts of things the party doesn't approve of - and that makes you angry, doesn't it sploogy?
fox "reports" the same shit al the other news networks do ...they just spin the shit out of it and blame the left and the pres.
rationalize much?

Lie #1, Fox claimed that Obama is not god.
Lie #2. Fox claimed that Obama is not the greatest man to ever live.
Lie #3, Fox claimed that Obama is not the greatest president in history.
Lie #4, Fox claimed that the ACA isn't the most brilliant and effective medical system in the history of the world.

Wow Comrade Jake, no wonder you hate Fox....

26472pd.jpg

Hey, fans. I'm more man than you'll ever be, and more woman than you'll ever have. And now the news...

Fox babes-----------hot and smart. exactly the kind of women liberals hate.
She is a very smart propagandist. Fox News exploits the fact a dumb guy will agree with any nonsense a good looking woman says.

She earns every penny of her paycheck. She leads the herd whereeeeeeeever she wants them to go.

What has she said that is not true? Give some examples or STFU
50 Fox News lies in 6 seconds.

I only looked at a few of them, but they were not lies.

26472pd.jpg

Hey, fans. I'm more man than you'll ever be, and more woman than you'll ever have. And now the news...

Fox babes-----------hot and smart. exactly the kind of women liberals hate.
She is a very smart propagandist. Fox News exploits the fact a dumb guy will agree with any nonsense a good looking woman says.

She earns every penny of her paycheck. She leads the herd whereeeeeeeever she wants them to go.

What has she said that is not true? Give some examples or STFU
50 Fox News lies in 6 seconds.

I only looked at a few of them, but they were not lies.
Indeed they are.

Here's one:

29dd69y.jpg

A total lie.

Hey. Is she about to spit or swallow? I can't tell.

This thread is an example of the tactic we can expect from the dem/libs until the next election. Try to attack the messenger rather than the message------------because the message is in sync with a majority of americans.
I'm not sure faux brainwashes exactly. It reports what its demographic base wants to hear. It's hardly alone in doing that, although I think Faux uses a very heavy hand in it's tone of angry and victimized. But if you think Faux's political views are the majority, you've been watching too much faux. (-:

the 2014 elections proved you wrong. You are aligned with the minority----------and obama has destroyed your party. I find it quite funny.
there's that conservative talent for blowing shit out of proportion. the 2014 off year election proved nothing it's still business as usual....
as to Obama that's just straight up hate.

This thread is an example of the tactic we can expect from the dem/libs until the next election. Try to attack the messenger rather than the message------------because the message is in sync with a majority of americans.
one gargantuan flaw in your "logic".
in matters like this the messenger and the message are one in the same.

wrong. Juan Willaims, Bob Beckel, Alan Combs, to name just three liberals who are on Fox every day.

the problem you libs have with Fox is that it does give time to both sides.
lol

fox "reports" the same shit al the other news networks do ...they just spin the shit out of it and blame the left and the pres.
rationalize much?

I see, and the party media doesn't "spin" at all, right duhs?

The party is truth - the only truth, right duhs?
Dear Tu Quoque Brigade,

Feel free to start a topic about other networks which brainwash and lie. Please be sure to bring a list of their lies.

Thanks,

G5000

Hey fish, you ever wonder why such a great news organization (your belief, not mine) doesn't win awards for journalism?

Try a Google for "FOX News journalism awards"
Read it and learn. Seeing as how you are all about getting "all sides" of an issue.

Try a little more PBS and a little less FOX. Add some BBC and shit, you got balanced news almost.

because the so-called journalism awards are given out by leftists. The real test is ratings and polls on which network is most trustworthy-----try googling those, you might learn something.

If PBS is so wonderful why must it depend on govt subsidies to survive? I do watch BBC and others. My opinions are mine alone, formed by me alone, based on years of living, working, traveling, and experiencing life.
The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) is an American public broadcaster and television program distributor. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, PBS is an independently operated non-profit organization and is the most prominent provider of television programs to public television stations in the United States, distributing series such as NOVA, Sesame Street, PBS NewsHour, Masterpiece, Nature, American Masters, Frontline and Antiques Roadshow.

Since the mid-2000s Roper polls commissioned by PBS have consistently placed the service as the most-trusted national institution in the United States.[2] However, PBS is not responsible for all programming carried on public television stations, a large proportion of which (including most specials aired during multi-annually pledge drives) come from third-party sources, including member stations (such as WGBH, WETA-TV, WNET, WTTW National Productions), American Public Television and independent producers. This distinction is a frequent source of viewer confusion.[3]

The service has more than 350 member television stations, many owned by educational institutions or non-profit groups affiliated with a local public school district, collegiate educational institution or by state government-owned or -related entities.[4] It also operates National Datacast (NDI), a subsidiary which offers datacasting services via member stations, and provides additional revenue for PBS and its member stations.

PBS - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I know what PBS is---------------a government funded propaganda network.

They do put out some good products, no one has denied that. But without govt funding, PBS could not survive. Why should the govt fund one opinion and not all opinions?
pbs is not just one opinion. but you can tell yourself that lie if it helps yup sleep at night.
as to the whining about government funding it's a red herring.

Does PBS not favor the left? Does it not get govt funding?
red herring 2

Dear Tu Quoque Brigade,

Feel free to start a topic about other networks which brainwash and lie. Please be sure to bring a list of their lies.

Thanks,

G5000

The thing is Jake, "truth" to you is that which serves your filthy party. That which does not serve the party is "lies."

You are sincere in your insistence that "Fox lies" for several reasons;

1. ThinkProgress, MSNBC, and Jon Stewart told you so - and let's face it, they form your thoughts.
  2. Fox reports things unflattering to your GLORIOUS democratic party
  3. Fox doesn't seek the approval of the party before running stories
I mean, you're a hack, you seek to promote the democrats and leftism, you have no other goal.

Indeed they are.

Here's one:

29dd69y.jpg

A total lie.

Hey. Is she about to spit or swallow? I can't tell.

Source?

It's not that I don't believe you, but you are a fucking hack, so...

Comes right out of her mouth.

See, you partisan rubes take advantage of the fact that any jackass can take one second to make a completely bogus claim while it takes some effort to debunk it.

And then as soon as one pile of manufactured bullshit is debunked, you just toss out another one.

Since I have just proven she lied, I guess that's what makes me a hack, eh? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

"Breaking tonight: With two weeks til the midterm, we are getting warnings that a new law has opened the door to possible voter fraud in a critical Senate race that could decide the balance of power in Congress. It was roughly sixteen months ago when the Democratic governor of Colorado signed a first of its kind new election law — a set of rules that literally allows residents to print ballots from their home computers, then encourages them to turn ballots over to "collectors" in what appears to be an effort to do away with traditional polling places. What could go wrong?"

"Breaking" is rube bait. They gobble it right up.

2nbew4o.jpg

didn't say that....but please keep tripping over your dick...

Even if Fox is as biased as you claim, there are plenty of alternative view - as in virtually every source other than Fox. So is your outrage that there should be information that didn't come from the party?

How you yearn for an Edward R. Murrow type ministry of truth, to sanitize all information to party goals...

"Breaking tonight: With two weeks til the midterm, we are getting warnings that a new law has opened the door to possible voter fraud in a critical Senate race that could decide the balance of power in Congress. It was roughly sixteen months ago when the Democratic governor of Colorado signed a first of its kind new election law — a set of rules that literally allows residents to print ballots from their home computers, then encourages them to turn ballots over to "collectors" in what appears to be an effort to do away with traditional polling places. What could go wrong?"

"Breaking". A rube favorite.

It's not that I think you're a fucking liar Jake, and that you have zero integrity, but you mind providing a source for your demagoguery?

didn't say that....but please keep tripping over your dick...

Even if Fox is as biased as you claim, there are plenty of alternative view - as in virtually every source other than Fox. So is your outrage that there should be information that didn't come from the party?

How you yearn for an Edward R. Murrow type ministry of truth, to sanitize all information to party goals...
pontificate bullshit much..?

Forum List

Back