Is Fox News Brainwashing People?

Fox isn't brainwashing anyone, but it sure has liberals hanging on their every word. What an irony!

I love that you posted opinion but you never took 1 second to research "brainwashing". It's kind of the topic here. It's been turned into "You are brainwashed, I am not"

The instant you research brainwashing outside of political lines you learn a lot. But let's be real. Not many venture outside of political parties.

No, you stupid fool we are ALL brainwashed and have been for years you stupid twit. It's called "marketing". Jesus - grow up. And you are the biggest "party" guy on this board.

I love that you posted opinion but you never took 1 second to research "brainwashing". It's kind of the topic here. It's been turned into "You are brainwashed, I am not"

I know what brainwashing is. I know for a fact being a regular viewer of Fox News that I still maintain my ability to think freely.

The instant you research brainwashing outside of political lines you learn a lot. But let's be real. Not many venture outside of political parties.

You're nothing but a kook. And I remember the time you told me you weren't a liberal. Hey, it looks like Media Matters got a hold of you.

A "regular viewer of Fox news". Have you asked yourself why you find FOX is your preferred news outlet? Could it be that they reinforce your political stances? Do they better help you understand social issues? You are easily led, and they are willing to lead. Carry on....

The truth is that Fox gives equal time to all viewpoints and that is what scares liberals and dems.

Even the empty headed liberals realize that when both sides are heard equally, the left always loses because the left is based on failed ideology and fantasy thinking.

Accordingly, the left must try to silence all outlets that give air to both sides. Brainwashing and indoctrination cannot work when the citizens are exposed to all viewpoints.

Orwell saw it coming and wrote about it. His projections are coming true.

What? That made no sense!

Are all people who are brainwashed watch Fox News? Shut the fuck up.

Hey, you are finally right (correct). Your sentence should have read;

"All people who watch FOX News are brainwashed! Shut the fuck up."

Now it makes sense.

Fox News, NBC news, Washington post, NY post, at least 70% of American social media are lying!
And not only about politics, but about economics and accidents too. Their main targets are money and ratings and it doesn't matter how real the information is!

Hey fish, you ever wonder why such a great news organization (your belief, not mine) doesn't win awards for journalism?

Try a Google for "FOX News journalism awards"
Read it and learn. Seeing as how you are all about getting "all sides" of an issue.

Try a little more PBS and a little less FOX. Add some BBC and shit, you got balanced news almost.

Fox needs to be as objectively mainstream as the NY Times, Wash Post, LA Times, Boston Globe, and Chicago Tribune....lol

Hey fish, you ever wonder why such a great news organization (your belief, not mine) doesn't win awards for journalism?

Read it and learn. Seeing as how you are all about getting "all sides" of an issue.

Try a little more PBS and a little less FOX. Add some BBC and shit, you got balanced news almost.

because the so-called journalism awards are given out by leftists. The real test is ratings and polls on which network is most trustworthy-----try googling those, you might learn something.

If PBS is so wonderful why must it depend on govt subsidies to survive? I do watch BBC and others. My opinions are mine alone, formed by me alone, based on years of living, working, traveling, and experiencing life.

26472pd.jpg

Hey, fans. I'm more man than you'll ever be, and more woman than you'll ever have. And now the news...

You calling out "Liberals" is what is funny. Liberal what? Do you know the definition of the term? It's lot's of. Is lot's of a party? All parties have lot's of corruption. Are all parties Liberal?

Generally, the word "liberal" is misapplied. You for instance are a leftist - there is nothing even remotely "liberal" about you. Certainly you are a complete hack and march in lockstep with the democratic party, but you have ZERO dedication to liberty, so you are an anti-liberal as all leftists are.

because the so-called journalism awards are given out by leftists. The real test is ratings and polls on which network is most trustworthy-----try googling those, you might learn something.

If PBS is so wonderful why must it depend on govt subsidies to survive? I do watch BBC and others. My opinions are mine alone, formed by me alone, based on years of living, working, traveling, and experiencing life.
The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) is an American public broadcaster and television program distributor. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, PBS is an independently operated non-profit organization and is the most prominent provider of television programs to public television stations in the United States, distributing series such as NOVA, Sesame Street, PBS NewsHour, Masterpiece, Nature, American Masters, Frontline and Antiques Roadshow.

Since the mid-2000s Roper polls commissioned by PBS have consistently placed the service as the most-trusted national institution in the United States.[2] However, PBS is not responsible for all programming carried on public television stations, a large proportion of which (including most specials aired during multi-annually pledge drives) come from third-party sources, including member stations (such as WGBH, WETA-TV, WNET, WTTW National Productions), American Public Television and independent producers. This distinction is a frequent source of viewer confusion.[3]

The service has more than 350 member television stations, many owned by educational institutions or non-profit groups affiliated with a local public school district, collegiate educational institution or by state government-owned or -related entities.[4] It also operates National Datacast (NDI), a subsidiary which offers datacasting services via member stations, and provides additional revenue for PBS and its member stations.

PBS - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This thread is an example of the tactic we can expect from the dem/libs until the next election. Try to attack the messenger rather than the message------------because the message is in sync with a majority of americans.

Forum List

Back