Is homeschooling a good solution?

Yes, because that is what the Constitution provides.

:lmao:

First of all, even if that were true,the Constitution can be changed, they are called Constitutional Amendments. It's happened before. Wanting to change the Constitution isn't wanting to throw it out. Do you say the same of other Constitutional amendments? The proposers wanted to throw out the Constitution? LMAO

And wow, you just lost this discussion. It's NOT in the Constitution. The Supreme Court gave itself judicial review. Google Marbury v. Madison. Wow, you just proved teachers don't teach what the Constitution says, LOL.

Dude, seriously

Read back through the posts. Is you brain overloaded so much that you don't realize that you just agreed with my post about changing the Constitution?

Liberalism is a mental defect as well as uber-conservative conspiracy wackos like you appear to be. I am done conversing with a brick wall.

Listen you limp dicked progressive, judicial review is NOT IN THE CONSTITUTION.

The supreme court gave itself that power in Marbury v. Madison. You still haven't gotten past the needs of your vagina and looked it up, have you?

Goodbye you poor excuse for a rectum.

If you develop the ability to read and retain information let me know. You just said Judicial review is in the Constitution in a discussion where you said schools teach the Constitution accurately. I even told you it's not in the Constitution and gave you the actual source of judicial review, which was Marbury v. Madison. You just blew it off like you do everything else and repeated your ignorance

That's why he said goodbye to you, he can't refute what you post, so he dismisses you like he would a smart student in his class.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
:lmao:

First of all, even if that were true,the Constitution can be changed, they are called Constitutional Amendments. It's happened before. Wanting to change the Constitution isn't wanting to throw it out. Do you say the same of other Constitutional amendments? The proposers wanted to throw out the Constitution? LMAO

And wow, you just lost this discussion. It's NOT in the Constitution. The Supreme Court gave itself judicial review. Google Marbury v. Madison. Wow, you just proved teachers don't teach what the Constitution says, LOL.

Dude, seriously

Read back through the posts. Is you brain overloaded so much that you don't realize that you just agreed with my post about changing the Constitution?

Liberalism is a mental defect as well as uber-conservative conspiracy wackos like you appear to be. I am done conversing with a brick wall.

The supreme court gave itself that power in Marbury v. Madison. You still haven't gotten past the needs of your vagina and looked it up, have you?

If you develop the ability to read and retain information let me know. You just said Judicial review is in the Constitution in a discussion where you said schools teach the Constitution accurately. I even told you it's not in the Constitution and gave you the actual source of judicial review, which was Marbury v. Madison. You just blew it off like you do everything else and repeated your ignorance

That's why he said goodbye to you, he can't refute what you post, so he dismisses you like he would a smart student in his class.

I don't dismiss students, Mr. Know-it-all. I love how you seem to to know everything about me. Have you been peeking in my windows at night?

I don't dismiss students, Mr. Know-it-all. I love how you seem to to know everything about me. Have you been peeking in my windows at night?

It's how you handle situations here, seems that it would follow that you would do the same with those lowly students.

It is disappointing to see how poorly you are handling yourself here. You could be making all the same points...

It's how you handle situations here, seems that it would follow that you would do the same with those lowly students.

None of my students can compare to the ignorance shown by some posters on this thread.

None of my students can compare to the ignorance shown by some posters on this thread.

You seem to be the one who is ignorant of the constitution where it involves education. The states never gave congress any power to involve itself with education. If you contend otherwise, feel free to quote the relevant language.

It is disappointing to see how poorly you are handling yourself here. You could be making all the same points...

I agree, he makes some valid points, all lost on his handling himself here.

Then why can't you process and respond to direct points? Like that you are wrong that judicial review is in the Constitution. I even pointed you directly to where it is, their own ruling, Marbury v. Madison. You ignored that and didn't even look it up. You just repeated your lack of knowledge that it's not actually in the Constitution

I agree, he makes some valid points, all lost on his handling himself here.

Agreed, he does make valid points. He has to process responses to his posts

Then why can't you process and respond to direct points? Like that you are wrong that judicial review is in the Constitution. I even pointed you directly to where it is, their own ruling, Marbury v. Madison. You ignored that and didn't even look it up. You just repeated your lack of knowledge that it's not actually in the Constitution

If it were not Constitutional, why has it not been overturned by subsequent courts? You will also note I never claimed it was in the Constitution. Perhaps a trip back to a school near you for remedial reading classes is in order.

When I teach my class, I point out that judicial review is not in the Constitution and Marbury v. Madison originated the idea. Why? It is because it is the standards of what we are required to teach.

Without looking it up, I'll bet you have no idea who Marbury was!

If it were not Constitutional, why has it not been overturned by subsequent courts? You will also note I never claimed it was in the Constitution. Perhaps a trip back to a school near you for remedial reading classes is in order.

When I teach my class, I point out that judicial review is not in the Constitution and Marbury v. Madison originated the idea. Why? It is because it is the standards of what we are required to teach.

Seriously? Why did the Supreme court go back and say never mind? We aren't the gate keepers for the Constitution?

You actually did say it was in the Constitution. If you're realized your error, just say that

Yes, and nowhere does it say that the Supreme Court has the authority to tell us what the Constitution "says." They gave themselves that power in Marbury v. Madison.

I think the State Legislatures should decide what is Constitutional. If you think about it, that really would be the test that's consistent with how our government was set up. The Supreme Court deciding is the Federal government deciding what powers the Federal government has, which is why it doesn't work.

The individual legislatures may be as corrupt as the Federal one, but they have different interests. So at least it's an actual check and balance. Power divided is power checked. The Supreme Court's not power divided, it's power condensed

The state legislatures do have a say in what is Constitutional. They can amend the Constitution any time they feel the need to do so.

That isn't what I said. I was talking about a better solution than judicial review where the Federal Government decides what Federal laws are Constitutional. Hmm...can I do that? I don't know, let me ask me ... I hope you read your students' essays better than that

So you just want to throw the Constitution out? Typical airhead solution to a problem above your ability to reason.

Having States be the check and balance for the Constitution rather than the Supreme court is to "throw the Constitution out."

:wtf:

What?

Here's one, you said here Judicial review is in the Constitution

Seriously? Why did the Supreme court go back and say never mind? We aren't the gate keepers for the Constitution?

You actually did say it was in the Constitution. If you're realized your error, just say that

Quote it and stop being an ass.

The state legislatures do have a say in what is Constitutional. They can amend the Constitution any time they feel the need to do so.

That isn't what I said. I was talking about a better solution than judicial review where the Federal Government decides what Federal laws are Constitutional. Hmm...can I do that? I don't know, let me ask me ... I hope you read your students' essays better than that

So you just want to throw the Constitution out? Typical airhead solution to a problem above your ability to reason.

Having States be the check and balance for the Constitution rather than the Supreme court is to "throw the Constitution out."

What?

Those remedial reading classes are DEFINITELY in order. Please show the exact words I used.

Already did, stop being an ass

If it were not Constitutional, why has it not been overturned by subsequent courts?

Your question presumes that the federal government would declare that it is violating the document intended to restrict its power, and would limit its own authority. Why would the federal government do this?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

What?

Those remedial reading classes are DEFINITELY in order. Please show the exact words I used.

So when you said "because that is what the Constitution provides," that doesn't mean it's in the Constitution.

Dude, pull down your dress, your twat is showing. You are pathetic.

Put me on ignore so I stop embarrassing you. Well, at least you won't know I'm embarrassing you ...

Last edited:

What?

So when you said "because that is what the Constitution provides," that doesn't mean it's in the Constitution.

Dude, pull down your dress, your twat is showing. You are pathetic.

Put me on ignore so I stop embarrassing you. Well, at least you won't know I'm embarrassing you ...

OK, it is time for you to admit that you are a special education student hijacking Mom's laptop!

This is what I said: "Having States be the check and balance for the Constitution rather than the Supreme court.." That is your post I was responding to when I said "Yes, because that is what the Constitution provides. "

My God, you have the reading comprehension skills of a third grader!

Already did, stop being an ass

No. You did not. You quoted what I said, but you failed to point out anything where I claimed it was not in the Constitution.

Forum List

Back