Is it Better for a President to be Liked or Respected by the International Community?

Is it Better for a President to be Liked or Respected by the International Community

• Total voters
I didn't even make the point. I agreed with the point. Dickhead.

You are lost in your own bullshit.

If you agreed with the point (or even followed it), you wouldn't have said this instead:

And? That is not related to my comment in any way. May I suggest you check into your sports bar....the beer taps are rusty from misuse.

FuCKING MoRON. Ever (not) so ironically, you are lost in your own bull shit, Dickhead.

I've been ignoring Lone laugher for some time now. Rarely does he add substance to the conversation.

Yea, he's on my ignore list for obvious reasons. I guess I just have a bad habit of throwing him some bones.

If you agreed with the point (or even followed it), you wouldn't have said this instead:

FuCKING MoRON. Ever (not) so ironically, you are lost in your own bull shit, Dickhead.

I've been ignoring Lone laugher for some time now. Rarely does he add substance to the conversation.

Yea, he's on my ignore list for obvious reasons. I guess I just have a bad habit of throwing him some bones.

Yes. I am on your ignore list. Isn't it obvious?

He bumps my threads, and so, I kinda like him. I don't need to respond to him because he doesn't ever make a valid point. At the same time, he gets his trolling jollies off. It's a win win.

He bumps my threads, and so, I kinda like him. I don't need to respond to him because he doesn't ever make a valid point. At the same time, he gets his trolling jollies off. It's a win win.

Oh! I am not on your ignore list then? Great. How many times have you responded to me today alone, Publius?

When I make a point....it is always valid. Maybe you should look inward to discover why I don't bother making many of them in your threads?

BTW....if you consider the bumping of your threads to be important.....you might need a hobby or two.

OP- OBAMA HAS 3X THE APPROVAL of Bush or Reagan, WHICH IS BOTH. What's the NEXT hater dupe idiocy...

OP- OBAMA HAS 3X THE APPROVAL of Bush or Reagan, WHICH IS BOTH. What's the NEXT hater dupe idiocy...

The Question: Is it Better for a President to be Liked or Respected by the International Community?

Your Answer: Bu Bu Bu Bu BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone with an ignore list is a coward RW drone anyway. Happens when you only have bs talking points and arrogance lol...

I don't blame you for not wanting to hear about BOOOSH THE TOTAL CATASTROPHE- OR REAGAN THE DEMENTED LOL.

again- Obama has 3x their APPROVAL- this respect vs like is a Pub dupe distraction lol...

I don't blame you for not wanting to hear about BOOOSH THE TOTAL CATASTROPHE- OR REAGAN THE DEMENTED LOL.

again- Obama has 3x their APPROVAL- this respect vs like is a Pub dupe distraction lol...

Bush Derangement Syndrome

Originally coined by columnist Charles Krauthammer as - the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency -- nay -- the very existence of George W. Bush

Symptoms of Bush Derangement Syndrome include:
1. Believing that Bush caused Hurricane Katrina.
2. Believing that Bush was behind 9-11.
3. Calling Bush stupid despite the fact that he has degrees from Harvard and Yale and is a trained fighter pilot.

Bush Derangement Syndrome

As first described by conservative columnist and Psychiatrist Charles Krauthammer, Bush Derangement Syndrome (or BDS) is a loss of the capability for rational thought. This loss is often displayed over a period of hours, days or even months and years. The sufferer in all cases blames President George W. Bush for any and all types of disasters, human maladies, etc. despite abundant evidence of contrary causal effects. BDS is also manifested in many sufferers by a determination to label President Bush as the greatest single threat to democracy and freedom in the United States since the passage of the Alien and Sedition Acts during the presidency of John Adams. Also, closely related, see Karl Rove Syndrome (KRS).

A person who refuses to remove the Kerry / Edwards bumper sticker from his / her car, believing that keeping such sticker will in some way alter the results of the 2004 election. This is the most common example of Bush Derangement Syndrome - especially in Blue states.

In close relation to the above example, a person who from time to time will comment that Al Gore was really elected in 2000 despite the fact that however anachronistic, the results of the Electoral College determines the result of presidential elections, not the results of the popular vote.

And in yet another related area, any person who insists that in 2000 that voter irregularity in Florida gave that state to Bush and /or in 2004 that voting machines in Ohio were tampered with by the RNC, again to throw the last, critical state over into the Red column.

A person who resolutely insists that hurricane damage is controlled from the White House and is routinely directed towards areas of lower income / high minority population.

Persons who routinely use terms such as "dictator", "fascist", "monarchary" or "Generalissimo" when discussing George W. Bush.

Persons who never had any problem with former President Bill Clinton attending Sunday worship services with Bible in hand, but who see in George W. Bush the man who would be Grand Mufti of the USA.

Which no one has done. Just a catastrophe and yes, idiot. He was a legacy and a mega rich boy...back in those days...

And the Jeb Bushies in FL and the RW a-holes in the SC did give the moron the Pres- a catastrophe. BTW, Kraut is a bought off charlatan.

And you voted for him twice lol....we'll be paying for his catastrophe in all things for years...and I've never met ANYONE who said he caused Katrina or 9/11, just that he screwed up everything he COULD do...or any of the other BS Kraut goes on about...

Last edited:
And you voted for him twice lol....we'll be paying for his catastrophe in all things for years...and I've never met ANYONE who said he caused Katrina or 9/11, just that he screwed up everything he COULD do...or any of the other BS Kraut goes on about...

No, I only voted for him once. I was in Iraq the second time and my absentee ballot arrived only a few days before the election. The mail convoy didn't arrive until 4 days after the election was over and it took a month for it to reach the states upon pick up. In any case I always vote for the lesser of two evils. Gore? Heh, please. Kerry? Your kidding right? Put it in that context and it is easy to understand that Bush was the only choice.

No, I only voted for him once. I was in Iraq the second time and my absentee ballot arrived only a few days before the election. The mail convoy didn't arrive until 4 days after the election was over and it took a month for it to reach the states upon pick up. In any case I always vote for the lesser of two evils. Gore? Heh, please. Kerry? Your kidding right? Put it in that context and it is easy to understand that Bush was the only choice.

What a convincing argument. Full of substance and valid points!

Always there when I need you. Keep posting.

Always there when I need you. Keep posting.

What's that you say?

Oh! You served 12 years in the military and you are a well read world traveller? My, how uncommon!

Forum List

Back