Is it "Congress's" Constitutional Duty To Raise The Debt Ceiling?

Sure, the Republicans suck, but all my life every year it's the Democrats wanting to spend more than they do. And now it's trillions a year more. And now, Republicans want to reduce spending and you and your party don't ... again.

So answer the question, how many trillion should we dump on our kids? 31 doesn't make you blink, you want more. I'm asking how much more is acceptable for our kids to pay for us?
When did the gop cut spending?

It wont be as bad as the big government libs tell us

Biden refuses to budge an inch because history says he wont have to

But he could and should compromise

I'm not sure that Biden will win this standoff. Of course the press will go all in to argue his side, but everyone knows that Biden's spending is out of control, the people may not be as swayed by after the insane spending to blame someone else

Sure, the Republicans suck, but all my life every year it's the Democrats wanting to spend more than they do. And now it's trillions a year more. And now, Republicans want to reduce spending and you and your party don't ... again.

So answer the question, how many trillion should we dump on our kids? 31 doesn't make you blink, you want more. I'm asking how much more is acceptable for our kids to pay for us?

Republicans voted to increase the debt limit three times under Donnie Dangerously, with bipartisan support, with no preconditions.

Like I said in the post immediately after yours. A near balanced budget amendment is the only way to stop both parties from spending us into oblivion or being debt ceiling drama queens to crash the economy and hurt Americans so they blame President Biden. Just like they tried to do Obama. They will fail and the American will blame them, again.

All biden has to do is agree to a spending freeze at current levels for next year minus a minor 1% less

And that applies equally to every item in the budget

I'm not sure that Biden will win this standoff. Of course the press will go all in to argue his side, but everyone knows that Biden's spending is out of control, the people may not be as swayed by after the insane spending to blame someone else

How does Biden spend money if not authorized by Congress with a funding bill?

WW

Never, and I didn't say they ever cut spending. I said they suck and they want to spend less than Democrats, but I didn't say they ever "cut" spending.

You're the leftist, and you're trying to catch me with that lie? LOL

Republicans voted to increase the debt limit three times under Donnie Dangerously, with bipartisan support, with no preconditions.

Like I said in the post immediately after yours. A near balanced budget amendment is the only way to stop both parties from spending us into oblivion or being debt ceiling drama queens to crash the economy and hurt Americans so they blame President Biden. Just like they tried to do Obama. They will fail and the American will blame them, again.

This doesn't contradict my post and it's the opposite of your constant support of the insane Democrat party, so whatever

This doesn't contradict my post and it's the opposite of your constant support of the insane Democrat party, so whatever
Calling out the lies of the Faux Liar Club/Neo-GOP obviously looks like support to you but in reality, imo, there is only one thing worse than Democrats in American politics. Republicans.

Calling out the lies of the Faux Liar Club/Neo-GOP obviously looks like support to you but in reality, imo, there is only one thing worse than Democrats in American politics. Republicans.

You are truly an idiot. I mean you're the real thing. No one lies like a Democrat and the GOP has changed little, so I don't know what the "neo" GOP even means. I stopped reading there, the idiot thing ...

You are truly an idiot. I mean you're the real thing. No one lies like a Democrat and the GOP has changed little, so I don't know what the "neo" GOP even means. I stopped reading there, the idiot thing ...
Here wipe your weephole.

white-rectangular-tissue-box-with-convex-pattern-with-white-napkin_124507-53635.jpg

The debt ceiling law was made in 1917, knowing what the 14th amendment was and the 1917 law has been unchallenged for over 100 years. Doesn't it mean anything to you that even Biden doesn't think it will pass legal muster? If this were to go to the courts, how do you think the current SC would rule on it?
You mean those Constitutional Originalists?

Unless they're posers like you they'd have no choice but to uphold Biden's actions which would be in compliance with both the intent and the words of the 14th.

These people have no fucking idea what they're asking for.

This is where ideology becomes dangerous. We're right on the edge now.
When Ideology becomes Theology...

Step back and observe them as true believers in their newfound cult.

1685041343190.jpeg

Note how their image of him differs from reality.
Jesus had dark skin, dark hair and eyes...But this is how the Christian cult sees him
1685041419299.jpeg

Cults make up imagery and stories to elevate their "gods"

Forum List

Back