Is it moral for God to punish us?

Because hypothetically even, telling someone choose me or death is a threat, not a choice.
really?......someone offering you a choice is not offering you a choice......and why do you think that?........it can't be because you don't like the choice of death, because that's the choice you made.......

Is it moral for an artist to destroy his work?

To be honest, it is neither moral nor immoral.

Human life is a game that is not winnable. Animals, plants, and other objects are suffering too. We can't help even if we speed up the process to reduce the punishment. It is the biggest mystery what we actually could do.

Better to shovel coal in hell
?????.....why do you think you'll get to shovel coal?......

who knows if there is even a hell

You will note that Christians never debate the morality of God creating such a place. They would rather hide in the supernatural than to recognize that only an immoral God would create such a vile place.

That is why Bishop Spong shows that Christianity invented hell just for the false guilt, fear and the money it would bring the lying churches.

Note how our friend did not even care that his dogma says that most of those he loves will burn at his feet. I guess when you only care about your salvation, you no longer care about those you love.

Regards
DL

You will note that Christians never debate the morality of God creating such a place. They would rather hide in the supernatural than to recognize that only an immoral God would create such a vile place.

That is why Bishop Spong shows that Christianity invented hell just for the false guilt, fear and the money it would bring the lying churches.

Regards
DL

I found christians in the US stress the idea of hell far more than in Europe or the middle east. Revelations and most of Paul rarely come up.
Turn on TV sunday morning and it's hard to find someone not taking of Revelations and rapture and war on evil.
What happened to love and tolerance and inclusion of all man?

Because hypothetically even, telling someone choose me or death is a threat, not a choice.
really?......someone offering you a choice is not offering you a choice......and why do you think that?........it can't be because you don't like the choice of death, because that's the choice you made.......
So if someone shows up to your house and says: give me your house or I'll kill you. You would consider that a choice?

Regards
DL

I found christians in the US stress the idea of hell far more than in Europe or the middle east. Revelations and most of Paul rarely come up.
Turn on TV sunday morning and it's hard to find someone not taking of Revelations and rapture and war on evil.
What happened to love and tolerance and inclusion of all man?

There is no money in it. Religions are designed to pray on the fears of the weak and produce a lot more revenue with false guilt than with words of love.

It is also hard to speak of inclusion of all men when you are in a homophobic and misogynous religion that exists by exclusion and hate.

Regards
DL

So if someone shows up to your house and says: give me your house or I'll kill you. You would consider that a choice?

It would be rightly called a choice but is in no way a free choice.

It is a forced choice while Christians think it is somehow a free choice.

Regards
DL

It would be rightly called a choice but is in no way a free choice.

It is a forced choice while Christians think it is somehow a free choice.

Regards
DL
There's no such thing as a "forced choice", that's an oxymoron.

Forum List

Back