Is it moral for God to punish us?

When people don't understand me I might get a bit miffed, but that doesn't mean I sentence them to an eternity of torment while calling myself the very epitome of love.
yet, that was the choice you preferred over believing that a God could exist who offered you the choice......very strange......
God offers you a choice then if you don't pick the choice god wants you to pick, he burns you in hell forever. Nice.
/shrugs.....that's the choice you picked......I didn't say it was the intelligent choice......

When people don't understand me I might get a bit miffed, but that doesn't mean I sentence them to an eternity of torment while calling myself the very epitome of love.
yet, that was the choice you preferred over believing that a God could exist who offered you the choice......very strange......
God offers you a choice then if you don't pick the choice god wants you to pick, he burns you in hell forever. Nice.
/shrugs.....that's the choice you picked......I didn't say it was the intelligent choice......
Saying: follow me or I'll kick the crap out of you isn't a choice, it's a threat.

Saying: follow me or I'll kick the crap out of you isn't a choice, it's a threat.
and yet, you still chose the getting kicked........must have not been a threat that concerned you.....

Just for future reference:

Pedophile = wrong
Gay = not wrong
correction.....
pedophile = abnormal reaction of sexual stimulation
gay= abnormal reaction of sexual stimulation
wrong = carrying out an abnormal reaction instead of resisting it
SCOTUS says gays = normal, full human beings.
never said they weren't human beings.....I merely pointed out they have an abnormal sexual reaction to persons of the same sex......

certainly you were aware of that......why deny it?.....

Explain god's moral for the situation in syria and europe or the fact that so many are attracted to radicalize or convert to Islam ?

If a god cared, why not prevent the destruction and death or burn terrorist to ash in a spontaneous combustion.

Why are so many being punished and even forced to defend themselves and kill others? Why have so many chirstians be exterminated?

No moral, no justice, no love, no god

Pedophile = wrong
Gay = not wrong
correction.....
never said they weren't human beings.....I merely pointed out they have an abnormal sexual reaction to persons of the same sex......

Homosexuality is found throughout nature, making it a natural event. See how that works?

and yet, you still chose the getting kicked........must have not been a threat that concerned you.....
So at least you admit that it's a threat that you succumbed to. Me, I don't believe any God said any such thing and I doubt that you can prove otherwise.

Pedophile = wrong
Gay = not wrong
correction.....

Homosexuality is found throughout nature, making it a natural event. See how that works?
I didn't say it was unnatural, I said it was abnormal.....there are many abnormal events in nature......many in human nature.......homosexuality and pedophilia are only two......there is also alcoholism, autism and sickle cell anemia for example........

So at least you admit that it's a threat that you succumbed to. Me, I don't believe any God said any such thing and I doubt that you can prove otherwise.
not at all......I found the prospects of eternal life in paradise appealing......quite frankly I don't give a fuck if you believe it or not, but tell me this, if you don't believe it, why do you lie about it and call it a threat?......

No wonder he got no help.
thank god he didn't.....
So god died on the cross?
his human incarnation did, yes......
So your God couldn't even save himself. What a fool. :lol:
save himself from what he chose to do?......obviously not, it was what he wanted to happen......if you mean save himself from death, he did......its called resurrection.......

not at all......I found the prospects of eternal life in paradise appealing......quite frankly I don't give a fuck if you believe it or not, but tell me this, if you don't believe it, why do you lie about it and call it a threat?......

You show your heartlessness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

Better to shovel coal in hell than to spend eternity in heaven watching friends, neighbors and our children in torture and flame forever.

Only a sick mind would conceive of such a situation or wish it upon anyone. That is why God would not do such because then, heaven would be hell.

If those in heaven did not go insane then they could not have once been human or good.

You should think of hell just a bit and recognize that God would not create such an immoral construct. Lose your barbaric tribal mentality. We are in 2015, not 115.

But do keep posting as you do more to turn people away from religion with your views than what atheists can do with theirs.

Regards
DL

thank god he didn't.....
save himself from what he chose to do?......obviously not, it was what he wanted to happen......if you mean save himself from death, he did......its called resurrection.......

That is called woo and only the really deluded will go there.

You make a zombie out of God. Nice for my side again.

Regards
DL

Because hypothetically even, telling someone choose me or death is a threat, not a choice.

"I found the prospects of eternal life in paradise appealing" I'm glad that you're happy living in a fantasy world.

thank god he didn't.....
You live in a fantasy world. Dismissed.

Pedophile = wrong
Gay = not wrong
correction.....

I didn't say it was unnatural, I said it was abnormal.....there are many abnormal events in nature......many in human nature.......homosexuality and pedophilia are only two......there is also alcoholism, autism and sickle cell anemia for example........
You forgot to include yourself in your list of abnormal things in nature. But since you think that your god made everything, why make homosexuality if it's something nature shouldn't do?

Forum List

Back