Is it moral to use your underage or dead children for politics?

Rafael E. Cruz used his children for a political ad. Did he do that hoping they would be attacked so he could score political points?

For sure, the most disgusting pandering is Carly Fiorina. Talking about the perils of marijuana as a gateway drug, she said:

“I very much hope that I am the only person on this stage who can say this. I know there are millions of Americans out there who will say the same thing: My husband, Frank, and I buried a child to drug addiction.”

Only very slightly misleading. The "child" was a step child who was raised by her mother NOT Carly. She was 35 when she died and Lori Ann Fiorina died from alcoholism and abuse of prescription drugs, not pot. And we all know pot is hardly a "gateway drug" to booze and pills.

And, since Carly reportedly broke up the Fiorina's marriage, I suspect her "child" wasn't particularly fond of her. In fact, perhaps Carly's actions contributed to Lori Ann's death? Who knows?

So, should children be used for campaigns? I think if the "child" is of age and wants to, why not? But if they are under age or dead, they should be kept out of the limelight.

Carly Fiorina's Sleazy, Revealing Lie About Her Dead "Daughter"

Homewrecker Carly Fiorina Lied About Druggie Daughter - The National Enquirer

Ha ha ha, you used the National Enquirer as a source.

I don't recall him using his wife and daughter for political sympathy. Do you have proof that he did? Can you share it? If you can't, you might be lower than pond scum.

Your level of reading comprehension ranks low even by Democrat standards!

Please re-read my post.

In doing so consider that Your Democrat Party has not convened yet.
Accordingly, Your Democrat Party has not yet thrown Mrs. Rodham-Cllinton under the bus (though we can be sure they will)
With the bus-toss still in the wings, Your Democrat Party has not yet drafted Plugs.

Therefore.....The Plagiarist-in-Chief has had no opportunity yet to invoke the spirit of his dead son for political advantage.

Now, why are you so fucking impatient with your own leadership?

are you snobby people going to start this crap again? where is your morals to leave the politicians children ALONE? It's their damn children they can USE them however they want. You're probably more teed over that they were even born
the party that Champions abortion on demand is now the moral leaders in the country

I don't think so.
So it's morally OK to USE underage and dead children? Your morals, not mine.

Virtually every politician in modern history has used their families in campaigns, just to show the folks they are normal people. I won't take the time to find all the regressives that have done it, but google is you friend, it's all out there.

WHEN The Democrat Party throws Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky under the bus and "drafts" Joe (Plugs) Biden to make their run there can be no question as to whether or not he'll invoke the spirit of his recently dead son.

Trust me on this; it's as Irresistible to liberals as is cheese to any ordinary rat!
Monica, at the time, was legally an adult. She did what she wanted. Bon Appetit!

is it moral to murder a million babies a year? Is it moral for their body parts to be ripped apart by liberals?
Is it moral to cut food stamps for poor children? To deny them health care? To not help with daycare so their parents can work? To cut education?
You know Republicans use abortion for politics only. No one with a heart or with morals only cares about the fetus and not the baby. If you don't care about the baby, you don't care about the fetus.

WHEN The Democrat Party throws Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky under the bus and "drafts" Joe (Plugs) Biden to make their run there can be no question as to whether or not he'll invoke the spirit of his recently dead son.

Trust me on this; it's as Irresistible to liberals as is cheese to any ordinary rat!

If that happens, you will no doubt have a valid point. Until then, it's just another unfounded right wing lie. Why do you right wingers have to lie about everything?

what reason did Joe Biden just use for not running for President something to do with his son that just died. Isn't that considered using he dead child. you people get more of a loser and crawl lower every year. this all started again by that Nasty rag WashintonCompost putting their two cents in a cartoon and look who marches off with it. they know who they can lead around by the nose to do their dirty work for them. so does the Democrat party....this is about an ad where Cruz has his wife and children in it. I MEAN you believe they are all bent over that?

No dumb ass. If he said "Vote for me because my son died", that would be considered using his child. What he did was give his reason for not running.

Chelsea's pregnant and due in the summer. I wonder how much Granny will have to say about that.

A proud grandparent bragging about a new baby is not the same as teaching them to deliver lines for a political add.

Chelsea's pregnant and due in the summer. I wonder how much Granny will have to say about that.

A proud grandparent bragging about a new baby is not the same as teaching them to deliver lines for a political add.
Not so much "proud grandparent" as unscrupulous scum.

Yes, we know what teabaggers think.
It is not a matter of what teabaggers think, it is what America knows. Hillary is patently dishonest and a verifiable sleaze. Chicago has a history of producing the politically lowest of the low, and she is certainly no exception.

Not so much "proud grandparent" as unscrupulous scum.

Yes, we know what teabaggers think.
It is not a matter of what teabaggers think, it is what America knows. Hillary is patently dishonest and a verifiable sleaze. Chicago has a history of producing the politically lowest of the low, and she is certainly no exception.

Again,we know what teabaggers think.

Rafael E. Cruz used his children for a political ad. Did he do that hoping they would be attacked so he could score political points?

For sure, the most disgusting pandering is Carly Fiorina. Talking about the perils of marijuana as a gateway drug, she said:

“I very much hope that I am the only person on this stage who can say this. I know there are millions of Americans out there who will say the same thing: My husband, Frank, and I buried a child to drug addiction.”

Only very slightly misleading. The "child" was a step child who was raised by her mother NOT Carly. She was 35 when she died and Lori Ann Fiorina died from alcoholism and abuse of prescription drugs, not pot. And we all know pot is hardly a "gateway drug" to booze and pills.

And, since Carly reportedly broke up the Fiorina's marriage, I suspect her "child" wasn't particularly fond of her. In fact, perhaps Carly's actions contributed to Lori Ann's death? Who knows?

So, should children be used for campaigns? I think if the "child" is of age and wants to, why not? But if they are under age or dead, they should be kept out of the limelight.

Carly Fiorina's Sleazy, Revealing Lie About Her Dead "Daughter"

Homewrecker Carly Fiorina Lied About Druggie Daughter - The National Enquirer

Libs could care less about the chitluns. Hell, they stop em in the womb.

AND the first reply is a deflection :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back