Is It Obama's Fault The White House Security Failed So Badly?

After the secret service disaster in Colombia where secret service agents had cocaine and booze parties with invited whores, then refused to pay the whores, the presidunce was on notice that something was very wrong with his personal security detail. The second he let them get away with it, this kind of laxity was going to happen. Everyone connected with that debacle should have been personally fired by a real president. Not suspended, not transferred, fired and fired personally by a real president. Since nothing happened, the message as sent and received. Poor performance is acceptable.

In true Left Wing Style, Obama's fix was to appoint a Woman to head the Secret Service... After all, it's only men that screw up like this.

Yeah right.

A truly stupid thread.

The President does not organize or direct the actions of the secret service. They are there to protect him, not the other way around.

Culture of incompetence permeates this White house...
Right....because every Secret Service member was replaced by new ones handpicked by Obama on Jan 20 2009 :rolleyes:
Enough to make a difference.
Link, ODS stooge

Hi
A truly stupid thread.

The President does not organize or direct the actions of the secret service. They are there to protect him, not the other way around.

Right....because every Secret Service member was replaced by new ones handpicked by Obama on Jan 20 2009 :rolleyes:
Link, ODS stooge
His female director for one.

You need a link for that?

101209ml.jpg

Whoopee! Another Obama failure!

Hi
A truly stupid thread.

Link, ODS stooge
His female director for one.

You need a link for that?
You said "enough to make a difference". So, a new SS director caused the SS to go down the toilet? Or is it just because she's an Obama appointee that you have an issue with her? I can't keep your ridiculous assertions straight.

WH security upgrades system !!

.someone turned on the porch light

Leadership is based on taking responsibility for your actions, the actions of the people under you, and the results of said actions.
If The Obama were a leader, He'd take responsibility for this.

Last edited:
I see the left here is living by the rules Obama used.

Was it Reagan's fault he got shot?

Did he appoint a person to run his security based upon their gender as Obama did?

No, he was too busy putting together the Iran-Contra team.

lol, now that you've established that appointees and their failings are entirely a President's fault,

we have once and for all established how much blame Reagan gets for Iran/Contra...

...all of it.

(keep falling into my traps, stumbly. you don't need those feet anyway...lolol)

I see the left here is living by the rules Obama used.

Was it Reagan's fault he got shot?

Did he appoint a person to run his security based upon their gender as Obama did?

No, he was too busy putting together the Iran-Contra team.

lol, now that you've established that appointees and their failings are entirely a President's fault,

we have once and for all established how much blame Reagan gets for Iran/Contra...

...all of it.

(keep falling into my traps, stumbly. you don't need those feet anyway...lolol)
Bunch of babbling nonsense:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back