Is it OVER FOR MOSCOW CZAR ? BREAKING: The Wagner reached the Lipetsk region. Moscow is only 4 hours away by car. The Battle of Moscow could start thi

Once Russia decimated the 4,000 Wagner troops headed to Moscow, Prigs realized how foolish it was to continue

25k, will attack city of 3m ? ivan you sucked to many muslim dicks today take a short break

Russian "voenkor" Irina Kuksenkova says she has no words regarding IL-22 crush: According to updated data from Wagner, it was not IL-18 but IL-22 that was shot down near Voronezh. There were 10 people on board. When Prigozhin was already asked in the Headquarters of the South Military District why, because this aircraft does not make strikes, but performs other functions, he said - the fool in the column shot down everything that takes off ... Prigozhin agreed to pay 50 million compensation to the relatives of the dead pilots. I have no words.

Most Ukrainians would gladly rise up again Zelen$ky and his WEF Masters

or just stupid
+1

Fzj6qkjWYAEm3IK

or just stupid

as i expected :
The narrative pushed by Russian military ‘correspondents’ seems to be changing. The following is from Igor Dimitryev: “For many minimally adequate people, the formulation of the issue goes as follows: yes, the SMO was a mistake, we fell into a trap, but we need to finish the war, because if we lose, Russia will fall apart. You have probably heard this more than once, well, or even think so yourself. I don't know who gave you such an idea, but after June 24 it should be clear that the country is falling apart not from military losses, but from a managerial crisis. Crises happen when the power structure faces challenges, such as war. You can look back in history and see numerous examples of this. Now, once again, it turned out that many state institutions are simply incompetent. Therefore, to demand some kind of feats or victories from them is to simply destroy the entire state. It can be Ukraine, Africa, transport corridors, war, space, or whatever. Such a clumsy state (as ours) will aspire to fix them, then ruin everything and add new problems. No, I won’t lie, there are separate areas where everything seems to be fine. Construction, for example. It must be admitted that in Mariupol, they are building quickly. At the front, the construction of the defense lines also appeared to work better than the rest. Infrastructure. There are successes in the industry, as being reported. The financial system is holding. Antiterrorism (institutions) works. I was sure there would be more sabotage. Digitization of all kinds. The rest is a disgrace. I’m too lazy to even discuss it. Everything became obvious in the very first days, as proven by the subsequent course of events. Now even the Istanbul agreements seem ideal. But some degenerates still push the idea that "If Ukraine is not defeated, Russia will fall apart." Yes, you are defeating Ukraine so much that Russia almost collapsed a couple of days ago!”

Terrible day yet again yesterday for the US -Ukey Nazis . Another 1000 dead and some troops surrendering . Ordnance losses enormous . Cannot be long before this third Kyiv army grinds to a halt . A monumental disaster for Kyiv which the MSM hides.

Baron , do you still support Moscow imperialism ?
It's an old phone call. The wife informs her husband of rumors about the second wave of mobilization in May 2023 [this did not happen]. The wife says that there is a hidden mobilization [people receive summons to visit the military registration office, where they are persuaded to sign a contract with the army]. She tells about seven buses with volunteers who went straight to the war (without training). The husband and wife discuss the information that the losses of the Russian army exceed the losses of the Ukrainian army by 70%. The husband says that only 120 people remained in his regiment.

I hope you are right. Obviously, no one stepped up to protect Poootin as Wagner advanced in southern Russia.
yes, even his own propagandacondoms , even his poodle shpiro- solovev filmed something the next day only ...

Forum List

Back