Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
One thing is for certain. No matter what the evidence you all will be crying foul.

Ok, so then you’re saying you don’t believe a non trump supporter would ever be dishonest?

No, I am saying that a MAGAt cultists won't be honest EVER. But just because someone voted for Rump doesn't make them a MAGAt. They just might take the oath they take to serve on the Jury seriously.

So you believe that trump hating jurists would uphold the law? Despite all the trump hate we’ve seen, despite pretty much every leftists supporting impeachment from before he even took office?
I have no use for Rump but I am a Fiscal Conservative that you criminals have stolen the party from. I was into allowing him 4 years and then sending him packing. Rump had other ideas against the wish of the majority of the voters and EC. You keep leaving out the fact that it takes a majority to be elected President and to replace the legally elected person with a violent insurrection is just plain wrong. So get out of that rabbit hole and join reality and stop blindly supported a known Mob
Boss.

Like we don't know that they are all low-IQ democrats.

And you wonder why your "beliefs" are considered to be a cult.

You know so much that is complete and utter bullshit, that I really don't know how you get through the day, without being laughed at constantly.

We can go back and forth forever and accomplish nothing. Why waste time.

You firmly believe the propaganda you are fed and I do the same.

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
Assuming this nonsense is taken as true, what do you propose as a solution?

We can go back and forth forever and accomplish nothing.
Oops, wrong. YOU will accomplish nothing, as your cult lies are not recognized by reality, and elections are not rigged.

I remain correct since the beginning. So there is nothing for me to accomplish anyway.

Probably not, but not for the reasons you seem to think.
A change of venue is the legal term for moving a trial to a new location. In high-profile matters, a change of venue may occur to move a jury trial away from a location where a fair and impartial jury may not be possible due to widespread publicity about a crime and its defendants to another community in order to obtain jurors who can be more objective in their duties. This change may be to different towns, and across the other sides of states or, in some extremely high-profile federal cases, to other states.

wiki (it's correct and plain speak)

Trump could be entitled to a change in venue, but NOT in the documents case in Fla, because the prosecution intentionally chose the venue (not DC) more favorable to Trump.

but to be entitled, he'd have to show that there was "a lot" of media coverage .... but Trump's own comments literally by the day is the source. I'm not sure a defendant can talk so much as to get a change in venue.

He's not entitled to a change just because he's unpopular. And jurors do have to swear that they'll judge him on just the evidence. IF I said his goose is cooked, he'd inevitably be acquitted, so I won't. (-:

Oops, wrong. YOU will accomplish nothing, as your cult lies are not recognized by reality, and elections are not rigged.

I remain correct since the beginning. So there is nothing for me to accomplish anyway.
You do have a large ego. No doubt of that.

Forum List

Back