Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

You have been watching too many movies. The non magats are less likely to threaten violence than the magat. I would laugh at any threat coming from a non magat would be laughable. But, due to history, we know that the Magat threat might have merit.

Ok, so then you’re saying you don’t believe a non trump supporter would ever be dishonest?

It is possible but not very likely... Jury will have a large pool.. The MAGA think every Trump voter is some how a cultist...

But the problem is, MAGA isn't a hard cult unlike what these posters would have you believe... It is a following made by a RW media bubble like Fox News...

These jurors will swear to uphold the law. The evidence is pretty clear that Trump broke the law... Normal people don't have evil intent, they don't want to break the law, they don't want to break their oath... Trump is trying to say that ignoring his criminal behaviour, that is hard...

Trump is also trying to say that they should ignore his criminal behaviour for the greater good... He does this when he tries to make his opponents look like criminals thru his cohorts...

These jurors will swear to uphold the law

So you believe that trump hating jurists would uphold the law? Despite all the trump hate we’ve seen, despite pretty much every leftists supporting impeachment from before he even took office?

The evidence is pretty clear that Trump broke the law..

Maybe, but then everything you know about what happened has been given to you by whatever media outlets you frequent. The trials haven’t happened yet. The truth has yet to be revealed.

It is possible but not very likely...

I don’t think there is any possibility to it. A jury stacked of trump haters will not be a fair jury in any way.

Get out your fucking media bubble....

Read the charges..

Where is Trump getting charged for saying the Election was a fraud...

Cite the charge....

Then go read the actual charges... Understand that the evidence is very strong that he broke the law.. Trump is not helping himself when he goes on TV. Last weekend he probably sunk his weak legal defense on a number of charges...

And NO... Other politicians have not done the same thing..
The charges are Trumped up to get Trump. It's getting to the point now where most of the left, all the way up to Biden and his bought and paid for media, realize that Trump will be the nominee in 2024 and could very well win - because they know Trump won't be in jail from the Trumped up charges.

Lol, so again, your only idea of a fair trial is 12 trump haters?
My brother is a Trump supporter. He voted for Biden but said not again. Sick of woke. I would trust him on the jury. My neighbor across the hall, no fucking way. I would need to see your twitter and facebook to see if you should be excluded from the jury. I'm sure they will do this. No insurrectionists on the jury. Sorry

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.

One doesn't have to be "biased" for or against someone to put aside your "feelings" about them and do the job. I've done work for clients I thought were the scum of the earth, but I did the job, and it did it well. I find it laughable that you're so biased and prejudiced that YOU couldn't render a fair verdict against a Democrat, based on the evidence.

Trump is doing his best to poison the jury pool, but Trump is guilty as hell, so it doesn't matter when the jury is 12 Republicans, if he is tried on the evidence, he's guilty. He even admits he did this stuff, he just says it wasn't illegal. It was, it is, and he's guilty.

My brother is a Trump supporter. He voted for Biden but said not again. Sick of woke. I would trust him on the jury. My neighbor across the hall, no fucking way. I would need to see your twitter and facebook to see if you should be excluded from the jury. I'm sure they will do this. No insurrectionists on the jury. Sorry
1. Trial in deep blue city = "banana republic"
2. Trial in neutral city with politically balanced jury = fair trial

1. Trial in deep blue city = "banana republic"
2. Trial in neutral city with politically balanced jury = fair trial
A jury is a few dozen people (including alternates). It would be absurd to think you can't find a handful of politically balanced (better yet apolitical) individuals in an entire city.

Nikki and Ron would. Mitt and Liz, no.
Fair enough. What about Mike Pence? He I am sure you would not on the jury because he's too honest.

But even he will accept Trump's excuse that he truly believed the election was stolen. I don't buy that. Why? Because he thought 2016 was rigged too before it took place and he won. So he was prepared to say it was rigged if he lost no matter what the facts said.

Nikki and Ron would. Mitt and Liz, no.

Jurors Will Remain Secret In Trump’s Georgia Trial Amid Safety Concerns, Judge Rules​

The names of those on the grand jury that indicted Trump last month were publicized. Threats soon followed.

The identities of any jurors in former President Donald Trump’s election interference case in Georgia will be kept secret until the trial ends, a judge ruled Monday.

All parties in the case will be barred from disclosing their identifies, telephone numbers or any identifying employment information, and there will be no videos, photographs or any identifiable images made of them.
The only exception will be the recording of audio when the jury foreperson announces the verdict.

He shouldn't even have to go to trial. He is a victim of abusive litigation.

That's a really funny thing for you to say. The guy who started over 3000 law suits, more than any American in history, is the victim of "abusive litigation". Talk about Karma being a bitch.

Every Trump business deal ends with the condo owners firing Trump Corporation, and Trump suing for "breach of contract" and refusing to leave. After he loses, and all of the appeals are exhausted, the condo owners have to get the Sherrif to evict him.

The USA is at the point of calling the Sherrif. The whole world watched Trump try to overthrow the government. What is laughable is your willingness to exonerate Trump for his crimes.

Fair enough. What about Mike Pence? He I am sure you would not on the jury because he's too honest.

But even he will accept Trump's excuse that he truly believed the election was stolen. I don't buy that. Why? Because he thought 2016 was rigged too before it took place and he won. So he was prepared to say it was rigged if he lost no matter what the facts said.
Pence would be like Nikki and Ron, an honest verdict based on the Law and the facts.

Every loser says the election was unfair.
Hillary keeps saying Russia interfered in 2016. They did, on her behalf, making the Steele Dossier.

2020 was stolen by the FBI, 51 traitors, hi-tech oligarchs (Zuckerbucks), and the biased MSM. Hope the coxuckers are enjoying the Biden admin.

Jurors Will Remain Secret In Trump’s Georgia Trial Amid Safety Concerns, Judge Rules​

The names of those on the grand jury that indicted Trump last month were publicized. Threats soon followed.

The identities of any jurors in former President Donald Trump’s election interference case in Georgia will be kept secret until the trial ends, a judge ruled Monday.

All parties in the case will be barred from disclosing their identifies, telephone numbers or any identifying employment information, and there will be no videos, photographs or any identifiable images made of them.
The only exception will be the recording of audio when the jury foreperson announces the verdict.
Like we don't know that they are all low-IQ democrats.

Pence would be like Nikki and Ron, an honest verdict based on the Law and the facts.

Hillary keeps saying Russia interfered in 2016. They did, on her behalf, making the Steele Dossier.

2020 was stolen by the FBI, 51 traitors, hi-tech oligarchs (Zuckerbucks), and the biased MSM. Hope the coxuckers are enjoying the Biden admin.

2020 was the most honest and fair election in American history - so says the Department of Homeland Security, William Barr, the FBI, and every state and county official in the USA.

Your delusions render anything you post on the subject to be bullshit.

2020 was the most honest and fair election in American history - so says the Department of Homeland Security, William Barr, the FBI, and every state and county official in the USA. Your delusions render anything you post on the subject to be bullshit.
Zuckerbucks
The FBI censorship (Twitter Files)
51 traitors
The FBI covering up Hunter's laptop
81m votes my ass

So…do you think a fair jury is 11 trumper hater and 1 maga person? I’m just trying to figure out what you think a fair jury would be. Well, actually, I was asking sealy, but you responded so, that’ll work..
This is not how jury selection works. The cult can never quite wrap their minds around the rest of the world being normal.

Last edited:

Why was the election unfair? Because during a pandemic they sent everyone an absentee ballot so it made it very easy for everyone to vote? Sawee.

Forum List

Back