Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
Ridiculous!

I realize that in MAGADUMIA every MAGADUMIAN must, under MAGADUMIAN law swear fealty and allegiance to the criminal, liar, and traitor that is Donald Trump but out here where people of reason and intellect live we are capable of separating our political leanings from the presentation of facts in a court of law.

I, for instance, am absolutely certain OK Simpson murdered two people but, were I sitting on the jury I would have found him not guilty because the state tainted much of the evidence and what was left was insufficient to convict.

That you're unable to remove your cheeto colored glasses and make an unbiased decision doesn't mean that people of normal intellect are as inhibited.

1695657795586.png

They are not "flipping". The whole case revolves around Trump saying the election was stolen, just as democrats have repeatedly said for decades. They think that just because aides say Trump denied election results or admitted that he lost, that that is a flip. Trump has a legal right to say the election was stolen and there is nothing against the law in him trying to prove it.
You know damn well you are lying.

The J6 indictment itself acknowledges Trump's right to be a lying sack of shit.
The indictment isn't about what lies Trump told but about his planning with his fellow conspirators to knowingly break the law.

The Jury's decision will be an easy one.

If Rump were to have recieved a fair trial he would already tried, convicted and spending the rest of his life prison plus 3 lifetimes.
Based on you and every other scumbags opinion of him sure, you vote for pure evil and child abusers

Based on you and every other scumbags opinion of him sure, you vote for pure evil and child abusers

Do you mean that every candidate in the up and coming debate are pure eveil and child abusers? Nice to know. Maybe we should move the MAGAt movement into the terrorst watch and hunt all of you down. There is room in Gitmo.

The indictment isn't about what lies Trump told but about his planning with his fellow conspirators to knowingly break the law.

Break what law?

The claim of some sort of elector fraud is a lie because it is impossible.
The parties select their electors before the election, and there already always are alternate slates of electors for all candidates.
But they can not possibly somehow influence the actual electoral vote that is conducted by the state legislators, with results everyone already knows at election night.

The protest at the capital was unarmed, so then protected political speech.

Paying hush money is always legal. It is demanding hush money that is illegal, and I don't see anyone prosecuting Stormy?

The law on classified docs is clear, and presidents can arbitrarily give all the permanent copies of classified docs to anyone they want, like allies, labs, ambassadors, generals, etc. , and there is nothing to prevent them from giving themselves all the copies they want.

Given that, then it clearly is Jack Smith who is in violation of the diplomatic immunity the Constitution intended for candidates, and is the only threat to the republic.

Do you mean that every candidate in the up and coming debate are pure eveil and child abusers? Nice to know. Maybe we should move the MAGAt movement into the terrorst watch and hunt all of you down. There is room in Gitmo.

I am far left, but this abuse of justice is illegal.
In fact, Gitmo was totally illegal.
Since the US is the greatest terrorist in the world, then "the terrorist watch" is illegal.

Trumps is abusive by the way he does not try to go beyond the letter of the law, but anyone claiming he ever violated any law is lying.

The Democrat party is full of evil including you. Feel free to put me wherever you want as long as you don't call me democrat! You bring your hunt see how well that goes!

The Democrat party is full of evil including you. Feel free to put me wherever you want as long as you don't call me democrat! You bring your hunt see how well that goes!

Call you a democrat? Hell, I won't even call you a human being.:laughing0301:

Ridiculous!

I realize that in MAGADUMIA every MAGADUMIAN must, under MAGADUMIAN law swear fealty and allegiance to the criminal, liar, and traitor that is Donald Trump but out here where people of reason and intellect live we are capable of separating our political leanings from the presentation of facts in a court of law.

I, for instance, am absolutely certain OK Simpson murdered two people but, were I sitting on the jury I would have found him not guilty because the state tainted much of the evidence and what was left was insufficient to convict.

That you're unable to remove your cheeto colored glasses and make an unbiased decision doesn't mean that people of normal intellect are as inhibited.

View attachment 833986
LOL. So, you admit prosecutors taint evidence?

The fact that the grand jury wanted to indict 39 people but Fani Willis only indicted 19 only shows that the grand jury didn't know shit in the first place.

Break what law?

The claim of some sort of elector fraud is a lie because it is impossible.
The parties select their electors before the election, and there already always are alternate slates of electors for all candidates.
But they can not possibly somehow influence the actual electoral vote that is conducted by the state legislators, with results everyone already knows at election night.

The protest at the capital was unarmed, so then protected political speech.

Paying hush money is always legal. It is demanding hush money that is illegal, and I don't see anyone prosecuting Stormy?

The law on classified docs is clear, and presidents can arbitrarily give all the permanent copies of classified docs to anyone they want, like allies, labs, ambassadors, generals, etc. , and there is nothing to prevent them from giving themselves all the copies they want.

Given that, then it clearly is Jack Smith who is in violation of the diplomatic immunity the Constitution intended for candidates, and is the only threat to the republic.
Given that I'm neither insane nor using a Trump paid attorney I'll rely on actual attorneys and judges to decide what is the law.

But your "take" on the law is so silly as to be both legally and logically burd.

Forum List

Back