Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

Indeed, I'm well-aware of the Limbaugh influence on you sheep. You just love being told what to think.

The funny thing is, I'm a far better capitalist than YOU could ever DREAM of being.
You love waiting till you know who will win to vote, and call yourself a winner all the time, and think you must be an intellectual giant, hint you are not. The biggest part of it all is you are actually a sniveling coward who refuses to think for yourself

That's really big of you. Not everyone can admit that they don't want a man who broke no laws to not to go to prison. Hating the orange man is SOP, isn't it?
Oh come on. Plenty of evidence in MI and GA he broke the law. Probably AZ too. Fake electors? Not turning over classified documents, then lying to FBI agents. You think this is all because they are out to get him and he's innocent?

I'm beginning to realize to be a Republican you have to be a conspiracy theorist.

Now Trump's defense is, despite all the evidence and what his handlers told him, he truly believed the election was stolen from him. That's his excuse? And you still believe it was. You guys are wackos.

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
Quite correct. Trump will get no more of a fair trail in those deep blue cities. Just like Biden, Hillary etc would not get a fair trial in Wyoming or rural Idaho.

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
Anything is theoretically possible.

But the odds are very much against a fair trial.

Anything is theoretically possible.

But the odds are very much against a fair trial.
A lot of it will actually have to do with the judge. In the EJ Carroll case the judge allowed the prosecution free reign to do just about anything they wanted while squashing just about everything Trump lawyers wanted.

A lot of it will actually have to do with the judge. In the EJ Carroll case the judge allowed the prosecution free rein to do just about anything they wanted while squashing just about everything Trump lawyers wanted.
Even a fair judge cannot stem a tsunami of biased prospective jurors.

Jury selection is gonna be a bitch for team Trump.

LOL. That's funny. So, you are against a fair trial and if you don't get what you want, you will scream the trial wasn't fair.
I didn't state or imply anything like that. I said he will almost certainly get a fair trial, and i would still feel it was fair even after an acquittal.

Pay attention!

I didn't state or imply anything like that. I said he will almost certainly get a fair trial, and i would still feel it was fair even after an acquittal.

Pay attention, numbnuts.
He almost certainly will not get a fair trial, especially in DC. numb nuts

Even a fair judge cannot stem a tsunami of biased prospective jurors.

Jury selection is gonna be a bitch for team Trump.
If I were them I would demand the investigation of all jurors and alternates for bias. Just answering questions is not good enough.

Of course he will.

Just because you cultists would break the law to convict your enemies doesn't mean normal people are like that.
Why "of course?" Where is the evidence that Dims give a damn about justice? They certainly haven't demonstrated it in here. Dims are fucking NAZIs who conduct show trials and lock up their political opponents. They demonstrated their interest in fairness with the ridiculous Jan 6 hearing with no committee members chosen by Republicans.

You people are a fucking joke.

I think the majority of what is driving this is exactly that, and why I've said that if he had just announced he was retiring from politics and never running again, the charges would have evaporated "for the good of the nation". Heck, they may have even directed Quid Pro Joe to pardon him for anything he might be in trouble for. As for jail, I don't think that's in the cards because no one has even claimed he should lose his SS detail, and it would be virtually impossible for them to do their jobs in a prison. No, I think the worst he will get is a fine and MAYBE house arrest in very opulent surroundings for a few months.

No, it's not possible.

And you would get laughed out of the courtroom.

Like I said... you cultists live in an alternate reality.
That's what appeals are for. In a case like this, the first verdict is far from the last. And, quite frankly, it only takes one to have a hung jury, so there's that.

That's what appeals are for.
And this would get laughed out of court on appeal. You would need some sort of overwhelming, concrete evidence of a juror's bias.

Right, it only takes one cultist to hang the jury and force another trial. But I feel like the cultists will be weeded out by the prosecution.

Forum List

Back