Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
You get tried where you broke the law. Trump should have thought about that way before now.

I only care that he loses the election because of this.

Not sure why but I don't want him to go to jail. He should, but I think sending him into exile is enough.
That's really big of you. Not everyone can admit that they don't want a man who broke no laws to not to go to prison. Hating the orange man is SOP, isn't it?

Last edited:
If he's convicted of anything, he and his sheep will say it was rigged.

Just like the 2020 election. Just like the 2016 primary loss to Cruz. Just like when he didn't win the Emmy in 2017.

His profoundly damaged little ego won't allow it, and his sheep will follow along as always. Proof won't be needed, as usual.
Shut up commie, we already are saying it'd rigged

Of course it is possible. It's nearly certain.

Maybe Trump cultists are willing to break the law and their oaths and send innocent people to prison. But normal people are not like this.
LOL. And, you would still think that if Trump isn't convicted of anything?

Shut up commie
z2ZqIdK.jpg

The stage is set. One group is convinced the game is already rigged and no guilty verdict is valid while another group is convinced that there can only be one acceptable verdict and will complain it's not valid (the jury didn't have enough haters on it, the judge is in on a conspiracy, the prosecution was lousy, etc.) if TRUMP! is NOT convicted. In fact, they'll lose their little minds if they don't get to see pictures of him in an orange jumpsuit (that aren't photoshopped, they're already panting over those). Either way, there's likely to be blood in the streets or howling at the clouds, or both. These verdicts will be more divisive than OJ's.

Give it break, people. Your lives won't change one way or the other because of these trials. Of course, it could be argued that the coming devastation of the US wouldn't be as bad if Quid Pro and Cackles had to leave office, but that's another argument.
The thing is, all Americans, including Trump, have the right not to be victims of abusive litigation just because someone doesn't like you or seeks revenge on you.

Forum List

Back