Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

What do you have against the guilty being found guilty?

Or do you believe that trial verdicts should be determined by the defendant's wealth?
Nope, I think the trial should start with a blank slate, guilt to be determined BY the trial. In fact, they go to some pains to find people with no knowledge of the accused or the charges, if possible. If a trial is just a formality, it's not a fair trial.

Last edited:
Smith is trying to ensure he gets a fair trial by keeping him from tainting the jury pool.

In a redacted motion unsealed Friday by order of U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan, Special Counsel Jack Smith is seeking to impose additional restrictions on Donald Trump’s out-of-court statements to prevent him from continuing to attack the legitimacy of the criminal proceedings against him and from tainting the jury pool in DC.

Of the various filings referred to in today’s Morning Memo, this is probably the one worth reading yourself. It’s a blistering takedown of Trump’s conduct since his indictment, comparing it to his efforts to spread anger and misinformation in the aftermath of the 2020 election (editor’s note: citations removed):

My main thing is that he hasn't done anything democrats haven't done and we don't need a two tiered justice system. If you let one side go then you have to do the same for the other. Democrats have cried election fraud and stolen elections for decades and, as far as classified documents go, if there is a time limit for how long you can have them in your possession then Biden is far ahead of Trump.
You think justice is what this trial is about?

It's funny how quick Conservatives are to judge and condemn everyone based on prejudices, hearsay, stereotypes and delusions.

But when their orange god openly commits treason, suddenly they're all screaming for a "Fair Trial". :laughing0301:

Oh...did I forget to mention that for Trump:

A Fair Trial Ends in a HANGING!
Asshole. ^^^

Smith is trying to ensure he gets a fair trial by keeping him from tainting the jury pool.

In a redacted motion unsealed Friday by order of U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan, Special Counsel Jack Smith is seeking to impose additional restrictions on Donald Trump’s out-of-court statements to prevent him from continuing to attack the legitimacy of the criminal proceedings against him and from tainting the jury pool in DC.

Of the various filings referred to in today’s Morning Memo, this is probably the one worth reading yourself. It’s a blistering takedown of Trump’s conduct since his indictment, comparing it to his efforts to spread anger and misinformation in the aftermath of the 2020 election (editor’s note: citations removed):

BLM is the biggest spreader of hatred and anger in America.

Nope, I think the trial should start with a blank slate, guilt to be determined BY the trial. In fact, they go to some pains to find people with no knowledge of the accused or the charges, if possible. If a trial is just a formality, it's not a fair trial.

No, the jury should be instructed by the Judge to understand the law, and to make any judgements based on the law.

I'm no law expert, but I'm certain that no society could exist if there are not laws which Trump is very, very guilty of violating.

Perhaps in your delusional fairy tale land there are no laws against organizing an insurrection and the overthrow of a legal and true election.

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
hehehe

Forum List

Back