Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

The fact that the grand jury wanted to indict 39 people but Fani Willis only indicted 19 only shows that the grand jury didn't know shit in the first place.
A prosecutor will indict those with sufficient evidence to convict.
Thus the term "unindicted co-conspirator"
Also
The prosecution will withhold prosecuting cooperating witnesses.
You know, like most of the prosecution witnesses in all of the Trump indictments.

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
I think Trump’s biggest problem is the fact that he incriminates himself daily. The reason his bail hasn’t been revoked could be because Jack Smith asked the judge not to, so he and others can collect additional evidence from his own mouth. He was told he had the right to remain silent. He should have been paying attention.

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.

Yep, laws should not concern Trump, because by god, how can anyone mortal possibly deliver him justice?

This is the mind fuck bullshit that is spinning up in Trumpster heads as his convictions loom.

I just asked if Sealys idea if a fair jury was 12 trump haters…

Hate to break it to you but the only ones that won't be a rump hater are going to be a MAGAt Cultist. And that is exactly what Rump is planning on. That in every 12 jurists, at least 1 will be a MAGAt cult member.

Hate to break it to you but the only ones that won't be a rump hater are going to be a MAGAt Cultist. And that is exactly what Rump is planning on. That in every 12 jurists, at least 1 will be a MAGAt cult member.

So…do you think a fair jury is 11 trumper hater and 1 maga person? I’m just trying to figure out what you think a fair jury would be. Well, actually, I was asking sealy, but you responded so, that’ll work..

So…do you think a fair jury is 11 trumper hater and 1 maga person? I’m just trying to figure out what you think a fair jury would be. Well, actually, I was asking sealy, but you responded so, that’ll work..

At this point, there can't be an "Honest" jury. In fact, I see where MOST of the charges will run into that one dishonest MAGAt and get tossed since it takes all 12 to convict. Pretty much, any of the convictions will be very, very fair since even the MAGAt will have to vote to convict as well.

At this point, there can't be an "Honest" jury. In fact, I see where MOST of the charges will run into that one dishonest MAGAt and get tossed since it takes all 12 to convict. Pretty much, any of the convictions will be very, very fair since even the MAGAt will have to vote to convict as well.
Why does the maga person have to be the dishonest one? You don’t think trump haters are also dishonest?

What if that one maga jurist feels pressured by the other 11, what if they get angry with that person because they are hanging the jury?

Seems like 11 against 1 isn’t very fair at all. So, is that your answer then? 1 maga person makes it a fair jury?

Why does the maga person have to be the dishonest one? You don’t think trump haters are also dishonest?

What if that one maga jurist feels pressured by the other 11, what if they get angry with that person because they are hanging the jury?

Seems like 11 against 1 isn’t very fair at all. So, is that your answer then? 1 maga person makes it a fair jury?

You have been watching too many movies. The non magats are less likely to threaten violence than the magat. I would laugh at any threat coming from a non magat would be laughable. But, due to history, we know that the Magat threat might have merit.

They are not "flipping". The whole case revolves around Trump saying the election was stolen, just as democrats have repeatedly said for decades. They think that just because aides say Trump denied election results or admitted that he lost, that that is a flip. Trump has a legal right to say the election was stolen and there is nothing against the law in him trying to prove it.
Get out your fucking media bubble....

Read the charges..

Where is Trump getting charged for saying the Election was a fraud...

Cite the charge....

Then go read the actual charges... Understand that the evidence is very strong that he broke the law.. Trump is not helping himself when he goes on TV. Last weekend he probably sunk his weak legal defense on a number of charges...

And NO... Other politicians have not done the same thing..

Trump better get a fair trial or all bets are off.

It is possible but not very likely... Jury will have a large pool.. The MAGA think every Trump voter is some how a cultist...

But the problem is, MAGA isn't a hard cult unlike what these posters would have you believe... It is a following made by a RW media bubble like Fox News...

These jurors will swear to uphold the law. The evidence is pretty clear that Trump broke the law... Normal people don't have evil intent, they don't want to break the law, they don't want to break their oath... Trump is trying to say that ignoring his criminal behaviour, that is hard...

Trump is also trying to say that they should ignore his criminal behaviour for the greater good... He does this when he tries to make his opponents look like criminals thru his cohorts...

Um, wrong again. There are many of us that like Trump’s policies, but don’t like some of his antics. We are pragmatic voters, not idealistic ones, therefore, would not vote for person like Biden with horrible policy. Most Trump haters are very idealistic and that rules their thoughts and their votes, which is why you hear a lot of “orange man” this and “orange man” that as opposed to actual policy disagreements.

Forum List

Back