Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

We were talking about the JURY being able to decide fairly depending on what their view of trump is.
So you're only accusing the jurors of "maybe" being corrupt. You did the same with the prosecutors and judges.

How about the bailiffs? maybe, the police K-9s at the courthouse? How about the metal detectors? Hacked by the Chinese to benefit Biden?

Your "maybe" accusations are all bizarre fantasy on your part to carefully and lovingly prescribe excuses for what you see coming: convictions. And lots of them.

Nothing more. It's transparent.

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.

Hell no.

I am not interested in cult fantasies or dumb fallacies.
As I said you have little knowledge of the history of cheating in voting.

Of course Republicans cheat too, but in my opinion the Democrats are more clever and more effective.

So you're only accusing the jurors of "maybe" being corrupt. You did the same with the prosecutors and judges.

How about the bailiffs? maybe, the police K-9s at the courthouse? How about the metal detectors? Hacked by the Chinese to benefit Biden?

Your "maybe" accusations are all bizarre fantasy on your part to carefully and lovingly prescribe excuses for what you see coming: convictions. And lots of them.

Nothing more. It's transparent.

I haven’t accused anyone of anything…..you’re going off on this tangent for absolutely no reason.

Answer my question, would you be ok with them moving his trials to a more trump friendly area?

I haven’t accused anyone of anything…..you’re going off on this tangent for absolutely no reason.

Answer my question, would you be ok with them moving his trials to a more trump friendly area?

Yes it would. The trials are where the infractions happened. Would I get the same option if it were me for the same infractions?

No. Of course not. Trials are as much about letting the people who were harmed find those responsible as they are about letting those accused address their accusers. He is being tried by Fulton county because that is who he harmed and that is who is accusing him of harm. Are you suggesting trials should be about letting defendants choose where they think they have the best shot at getting off or is this only a Trump exception for you?

No. Of course not. Trials are as much about letting the people who were harmed find those responsible as they are about letting those accused address their accusers. He is being tried by Fulton county because that is who he harmed and that is who is accusing him of harm. Are you suggesting trials should be about letting defendants choose where they think they have the best shot at getting off or is this only a Trump exception for you?
Nope…and there is more than 1 trial about to happen. I’m referring to the DC trial.

But my question is about if the trial could be moved (even in the Fulton case), if trump could prove he couldn’t get a fair trial in either place…would you all be ok with them moving the trial to a more trump friendly area?

Nope…and there is more than 1 trial about to happen. I’m referring to the DC trial.
The same logic applies. The crimes he's being charged with in D.C. are for crimes he committed in D.C.. The crimes he being charged with in Florida are for crimes he committed in Florida.
But my question is about if the trial could be moved (even in the Fulton case), if trump could prove he couldn’t get a fair trial in either place…would you all be ok with them moving the trial to a more trump friendly area?
If Trump can prove he can't get a fair trial in Fulton County (which he's unlikely to do) then I'm ok with whatever the court procedure is for moving the trail, which I sincerely doubt consists of letting Trump pick the venue.

Where would that be? Trump was on all channels 24/7. It's not like Americans don't know what he did.

Now he's threatening Comcast and NBC and raving about free speech.

The same logic applies. The crimes he's being charged with in D.C. are for crimes he committed in D.C.. The crimes he being charged with in Florida are for crimes he committed in Florida.

If Trump can prove he can't get a fair trial in Fulton County (which he's unlikely to do) then I'm ok with whatever the court procedure is for moving the trail, which I sincerely doubt consists of letting Trump pick the venue.

So, you’re missing the entire point of my asking the question.

Ok let me ask it this way…IF trump proved that he couldn’t get a fair trial and the JUDGE had the trial moved to a trump friendly area…would you be ok with that? No complaints? No disagreement? If not..why not?

Your grasp of reality shows. Or the lack thereof. That response is exactly what you asked.
No, my grasp of reality isn’t the question, your understanding of my question is.

The word “IF” is the key word here.

IF trump could get the trial moved, and it were moved to a trump friendly area…would you be ok with that?

It's very important Trump gets a fair trial. But, he will rage anyway and the conspiracy nuts will never accept his guilt.

Just like the left wingers would never accept it if he were found not guilty…so here we are again at square one.

So, you’re missing the entire point of my asking the question.

Ok let me ask it this way…IF trump proved that he couldn’t get a fair trial and the JUDGE had the trial moved to a trump friendly area…would you be ok with that? No complaints? No disagreement? If not..why not?
I just said I'm ok with the court procedure to move the trial, to whatever area. I didn't specify an area because I didn't feel the need to. I don't care. I'm not particularly sensitive about where Trump is tried. You are.

Forum List

Back