Is it REALLY best that EVERYONE can Vote?

I liked the way our Founding Fathers had it.

Only White land owning Males could vote. Much better country then. No Negroes, no dingbat women and no welfare queens.

Only White land owning Males could vote. Much better country then. No Negroes, no dingbat women and no welfare queens
I completely disagree with your racial overtone, but women and non-tax payers should be banned for sure.

Yous guys must live in a constant state of consternation and dismay at the fact that you can't make the country in yer own image.

I completely disagree with your racial overtone, but women and non-tax payers should be banned for sure.
If you include no welfare recipients and no non taxpayers then that would encompass 99% of the Negroes.

Of course we could do the Starship Trooper model. Only veterans get to be citizens and vote.

I prefer that ONLY people who actually PAY TAXES can vote.
I prefer that we party company with the left, we have nothing in common with that filth. Create 2 countries and let the left filth live within their own borders. Then we will make Free America great again.

That would be like charging a fee to vote. Paying federal taxes is no gift it is a burden of being a citizen, a retiree pays no taxes yet you want people who retire to be unable to vote along with retired military members...You seem demented on just what liberty is.
1. LIAR. Showing that you paid taxes is NOT a fee. You already pad the taxes, duh.
2. LIAR. I'm a retiree, and I pay IRS taxes. Retirees could even be exempt, if they show their Medicare card.

With Election Day less than 48 hours away, I again wonder…

Is it REALLY in the best interests of this nation that EVERYONE is allowed to Vote?

I look at the people I interact with every day in public, who I work with, and the news I see in the media and I truly wonder why it is that so many people really want most people to be allowed to vote. I’m not talking about illegals, criminals, the mentally deficient, etc… I’m just talking about the average citizen on the street.

Haven’t we see enough of the imbeciles and crooks that the general population continues to elect on both ends of the spectrum? When do we start working to ensure only the truly qualified individuals get a say in these vital decisions?
Maybe we can just set up a monarchy to run the country

They know better than the average people

I prefer that we party company with the left, we have nothing in common with that filth. Create 2 countries and let the left filth live within their own borders. Then we will make Free America great again.
Nope. I could see CA & NY both split in half though.

Of course we could do the Starship Trooper model. Only veterans get to be citizens and vote
I’ve long been a proponent of a 3 year “National Service” requirement to earn citizenship. Right after high school. Choose not to do it and you lose any chance to become a citizen and any/all support from the Government

Forum List

Back