Is it REALLY best that EVERYONE can Vote?

I spent 40 years with those employees. Most have college degrees and years of experience.
They understand the laws, rules and regulations for spending the taxpayers money. They are the constant that keeps the government running.
Ever think that maybe some of us don’t believe those jobs should exist in the first place? That they’re illegal, immoral and unconstitutional.
Do you feal entitled over others? Fair and free elections. It's the way we roll
Nope. I’m not even saying I should be guaranteed a vote myself. I agree in free and fair elections. I just don’t believe everyone should be allowed to participate in them.

With Election Day less than 48 hours away, I again wonder…

Is it REALLY in the best interests of this nation that EVERYONE is allowed to Vote?

I look at the people I interact with every day in public, who I work with, and the news I see in the media and I truly wonder why it is that so many people really want most people to be allowed to vote. I’m not talking about illegals, criminals, the mentally deficient, etc… I’m just talking about the average citizen on the street.

Haven’t we see enough of the imbeciles and crooks that the general population continues to elect on both ends of the spectrum? When do we start working to ensure only the truly qualified individuals get a say in these vital decisions?
Yes. For better or worse. That's what happens in a democracy (yes, we are a democracy) :)

Yea, it's too late to do anything this time, but it is not too late to begin working on correctly adjusting the future.

Is it REALLY in the best interests of this nation that EVERYONE is allowed to Vote?
No.

Haven’t we see enough of the imbeciles and crooks that the general population continues to elect on both ends of the spectrum? When do we start working to ensure only the truly qualified individuals get a say in these vital decisions?
The problem is bigger than what you are focusing on. The organization of the government is erroneous, and it causes the partisan chaos that trickles down causing the social disorderliness that then cycles back in the election campaigns.

The separation of government is incorrect. Upon correcting the separation, the election-appointment schedule and qualification systems will be corrected, as well. It will not make sense until we learn the corrected separation model.

As it is right now, no one, except me, can comprehend the possibility of a different separation of government.

I wouldn’t suggest a monarchy, but the representative system we currently have has proven itself a total failure.
Then the only solution is to impose term limits...or completely do away with the archaic system of how legislation gets done at the federal level in both the House and the Senate.

I look at the people I interact with every day in public, who I work with, and the news I see in the media and I truly wonder why it is that so many people really want most people to be allowed to vote. I’m not talking about illegals, criminals, the mentally deficient, etc… I’m just talking about the average citizen on the street.

Ask me about the advantage China has found in their system of communism and capitalism combined.

Then the only solution is to impose term limits...or completely do away with the archaic system of how legislation gets done at the federal level in both the House and the Senate
I prefer a system we’re the people don’t have any say at all. S system run by the foundatidocuments of the country, not the citizenry.

Personally, I don’t think Conservatives should be allowed to vote.

They demonstrate a gullibility for any RW conspiracy theory, they hate government and hate democracy.

Then beat yourself regularly because it's not fair to do as such. But, if you want to suppress the freedom and liberty you have to other Americans you ain't gonna get very far, better get a picture puzzle and keep yerself busy.
The ghettos that do not change as you spend massive resources to eradicate them is an issue.

I prefer a system we’re the people don’t have any say at all. S system run by the foundatidocuments of the country, not the citizenry.
So......an authoritarian or secular leader...in other words...a dictatorship.

Last I looked, documents were inanimate objects. They contain words. But cannot speak those words.

No it wouldn’t. I said National Service, not Military service. You replace every secretary, clerk, and office fuck in the US Government with these kids. The DOT, the Department of the Interior, etc… Younpay these kids minimum wage to replace the sack of shit career scum in the Government.
LOL! You really think ANY of the kids would show up and work? You must be really OLD.

The Democrat business model is no secret….they own Americas most illiterate, our most ignorant, our most desperate. Gee, I wonder why they want to import Mexicos population?

So......an authoritarian or secular leader...in other words...a dictatorship.

Last I looked, documents were inanimate objects. They contain words. But cannot speak those words
No, a Government whose only power is to enforce the mandates of that document. They cannot add, remove or edit those mandates, just enforce them.
LOL! You really think ANY of the kids would show up and work? You must be really OLD.
When the other option is either permanent deportation or “Resident” status (which means inability to get a job or any Government assistance); I think more of them would show up than you think.

Forum List

Back