🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is it really "illegal?"

You claim that you dont dislike illegal immigration not
because you're xenophgic but because it is illegal
then you sit there and say that people who want to make it legal
are horrible people.

Why is that so hard to understand, moron?

So clearly the real reason you hate illegal immigration
is not because its illegal its because its brown peoplemoving in.

That is not only a completely illogical conclusion, but if it reveals anything it is your own inherent racism for trying to inject race where it does not belong and for attempting to define people by the color of their skin. You are a disgrace.

Furthermore there is nothing idiotic about open borders because there is
nothing idiotic about allowing people to move where they want to live
so that they can work for a living.

I'm sure you would be just fine with coming home to find dozens of people living in your house without your permission. After all, they have to live wherever they want so that they can work for a living.

U.S.C. Section 1325

"(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection;
misrepresentation and concealment of facts

This section describes THREE things:
* Improper time or place
* Avoidance of examination or inspection
* Misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States
at any time or place other than as designated by immigration
officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration
officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United
States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the
willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first
commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or
imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent
commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or
imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both."

Section three gives the penalty for entry to the the United States by a WILLFULLY FALSE OR MISLEADING MISREPRESENTATION OR THE WILLFUL CONCEALMENT OF A MATERIAL FACT, Section 3 incorporated Title 18 because Title 18 is the Criminal Code. Section 3 of this statute does not apply to the improper entry for two reasons: the first reason is that Title 8 is a Civil statute and the second reason is that improper entry is NOT a crime in Title 18.

Let's help our resident Perry Mason out a little bit. See my comments in red too.

When former U.S. Attorney Rudy Giulani explained it, his words are exactly the ones I've used throughout this entire debate. I'm telling you the same thing you would learn if you took CLE courses in immigration law today:

Online CLE Credits - Continuing Legal Education Courses - Lawline.com

All this B.S. about Buddy Colt said this and Buddy Colt believes that are nonsense. Listen to the words of a man who was a U.S. Attorney that worked at the highest levels of immigration law:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDo-ZVK4dc0]Giuliani: Illegal Immigration Not A Crime And Should Not Be - YouTube[/ame]

Congress tried to make improper entry an unlawful act. It cannot be made into an illegal one. That effort failed. It is in Section 203 of HR 4437

Research it and you'll see that I told you the truth.

Last edited:
You're gonna have to show me that one, there, Skippy.

Quote/Source, Link?

:eusa_eh:

I've only put this link up ... uh enough times that people call it spamming, but here's your link:

Outcasts and Outlaws :: View topic - Liberties, Unalienable Rights and Due Process

Liberty is unbridled?

Cool.
Wait until my boss finds out

Don't tell me you're going to start answering the facts before you have started researching them. Look, read the first four postings of this thread (Is it Really Illegal?)

Follow the links. Then, if you have a criticism; if you find a factual error; if you think I did not tell you the facts as they are presented by those in the highest levels of government, present the discrepancy and I can address it.

This B.S. of having me post a link and then you comment on it before reading it is leading you and me both nowhere. So what's your point?

I've only put this link up ... uh enough times that people call it spamming, but here's your link:

Outcasts and Outlaws :: View topic - Liberties, Unalienable Rights and Due Process

Liberty is unbridled?

Cool.

Don't tell me you're going to start answering the facts before you have started researching them. Look, read the first four postings of this thread (Is it Really Illegal?)

Follow the links. Then, if you have a criticism; if you find a factual error; if you think I did not tell you the facts as they are presented by those in the highest levels of government, present the discrepancy and I can address it.

This B.S. of having me post a link and then you comment on it before reading it is leading you and me both nowhere. So what's your point?

According to this most recent link, nothing is illegal.

We have the unalienable right to unrestricted liberty.

:clap2:

Liberty is unbridled?

Cool.

According to this most recent link, nothing is illegal.

We have the unalienable right to unrestricted liberty.

:clap2:

I know, for a fact, that you did not read that link. You did not have the time to read it and damn sure not the time to study the cases nor the internal links.

You're now lying to the readers of this board and for whatever reason, I do not know.

Not every action you take is a Liberty associated with an unalienable Right. However, had you studied what an unalienable Right is, you would know that if you have an unalienable Right, nobody can take it from you. The entire premise of the article explains the definitions of the different kinds of rights and privileges and then lets you decide which interpretation of the Constitution you had rather be bound by.

Do us both a favor. Don't misrepresent the topic. Somebody might just read it and check the reference material only to figure that you just shot them a line of shit.

Too bad for BloodyDolt and the rest of the pro-illegal alien crowd that none of this parsing and semantics does a damn thing to make their little fantasy of open borders even one bit more of a reality.

Too bad for BloodyDolt and the rest of the pro-illegal alien crowd that none of this parsing and semantics does a damn thing to make their little fantasy of open borders even one bit more of a reality.

Thank God.

Let me just rub the dopes' noses in it.

Our borders may NOT be LEGALLY crossed without our collective permission as spelled out in the FEDERAL LAW which has preempted the field entirely.

There is NO SUCH THING as an unalienable right to cross our national borders without OUR permission and authority.

Any alien who crosses our national border without approval as spelled out by the FEDERAL LAW has committed a CRIME. An actual -- by God -- you can REALLY and TRULY go to jail or prison for it kind of crime. And lots of illegal aliens HAVE. Rightly so.

Opposition to ILLEGAL immigration is equal to respecting the sovereignty of the United States. It also turns out to coincide with support for LEGAL immigration and a lack of support for the exploitation of illegal aliens.

See again you didn't explain why it is a bad thing you
just through[SIC] out a term that "sounds" bad (of which you do
not know the diefieniton[SIC] of) and then made some illogical connection

Which word do you think I don't know the "diefieniton" :)rolleyes:) of? What "illogical connection" are you referring to? If you're still sober enough to answer, get to it.

If you think people moving to America takes away Americas power you are crazy. So go on plz explain how America having more money makes us less powerful (and since you do not know the definition of the word sovereignty go look it up).
I see you still cant exaplin how immigration is bad this is because you do not sit down and think, you didn't go what are the effects of immigration, "1) more people get to be in the greatest country on earth 2) People get to live where they want to and be happy 3) America has more tax payers/workers etc etc instead you went to Glen Beck heard him spout out a bunch of incoherent talking points and just regurgitate them back whit out even think (which is the reason you use a word you dont know the definition of).
No plz try to respond with an actual rebuttal/argument something other then
"your stupid immigrations bad LOLLOL" but I doubt that's possible because its beyond your mental abilities and I'm never wrong..

See again you didn't explain why it is a bad thing you
just through[SIC] out a term that "sounds" bad (of which you do
not know the diefieniton[SIC] of) and then made some illogical connection

Which word do you think I don't know the "diefieniton" :)rolleyes:) of? What "illogical connection" are you referring to? If you're still sober enough to answer, get to it.

If you think people moving to America takes away Americas power you are crazy. So go on plz explain how America having more money makes us less powerful (and since you do not know the definition of the word sovereignty go look it up).
I see you still cant exaplin how immigration is bad this is because you do not sit down and think, you didn't go what are the effects of immigration, "1) more people get to be in the greatest country on earth 2) People get to live where they want to and be happy 3) America has more tax payers/workers etc etc instead you went to Glen Beck heard him spout out a bunch of incoherent talking points and just regurgitate them back whit out even think (which is the reason you use a word you dont know the definition of).
No plz try to respond with an actual rebuttal/argument something other then
"your stupid immigrations bad LOLLOL" but I doubt that's possible because its beyond your mental abilities and I'm never wrong..

^ Utter imbecility.

People moving illegally to America costs all of us money.

"Having more people" is not always the rational goal of a sustainable society.

People do NOT get to live where they want. They get to live where they are and where they can legally get to.

And don't dare lecture anybody about "sovereignty" when you re too fucking stupid to understand it your own pathetic ass self, ya jerk off.

Bottom line. One can encourage and support LEGAL immigration while consistently, rationally and wisely opposing ILLEGAL immigration.

LEGAL immigration is one of America's greatest strengths. ILLEGAL immigration is harmful to everyone involved and we need to do more to stop it. If you can't distinguish between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigration then don't bother asking questions because you are too stupid and dishonest to waste the time on. The same goes for your false and idiotic charges of racism. If you want to be taken seriously, then stop being an asshole. It's up to you.

You're too irrational to have a rational argument with.

BuggyDolt resorts to his famed "neener neener, not me; YOU" line of argument.

:lol:

The thing is is that he is right. All you ever say is "your a dumbass"
so possibly since thats all you can say you are the dumbass

Wrong. Dishonest of you, too.

But you certainly ARE A dumbass. Like DummyDolt, you too are wrong.

The only reason YOU can't have a rational argument is because you are entirely irrational.

Forum List

Back