Is it time to abolish all gun laws and allow everyone to open carry?

And the argument goes someone will tackle him while changing clips
Or, they wouldn't have to if they are armed.

All the bullshit complaints point to one REAL solution. Someone must shoot back. No active shooter goes unchallenged....EVER.

MORE GUNS NOW
I’ll just bring my high powered automatic 50 clip then. Those teachers will be no match

If we're going to live like the wild west - then we should also all be armed like the wild west. What do you think?

(Watch this....I’ll make all the LefTards that hate truth piss themselves.)

YES...100% for sure we all should be armed. This nation has become way too BROWN not to be.

Is It "Too Soon" To Remind Everyone That PUTIN Used The F-ing NRA To Bankroll Trump's Campaign?
NO! In fact, I think this would be a really GREAT time to remind people of that.

As long as Americans are divided, Putin wins.
As long as Americans are SHOOTING at each other, like a bunch of ignorant, superstitious, 18th century Afghan tribesmen...Putin wins.
As long as Republicans are in control of government, Putin wins.

Hence, Putin can kill two birds with one stone by funneling money to Republicans through the NRA. Win-win for Russian gangster cleptocrats, lose-lose for the average American citizen.

Putin funneled dirty money through the NRA, to fund the Trump campaign. Don't let ANYONE forget it, as the torrent of faketriot 'thoughts and prayers' begins.

The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to Know

If we're going to live like the wild west - then we should also all be armed like the wild west. What do you think?
45 states allow open carry without a permit. In no state is open carry allowed in Federal Buildings except by LEO. Some of these states have restrictions on open carry. It would be interesting to compare gun crime rates of states as related to their gun laws, though it has been shown in numerous studies that stringent gun-control laws do not significantly reduce gun crime rates.

Which States Allow Open Carry? - Alien Gear Holsters Blog

The conservatives want us all to have machine guns, tanks and rpg's! We can defend our piece of land(farms)! That is the world they want to build.

Everyone should be given guns, tanks and rpgs if it is really constitutional duty to have them.
Ridiculous parroting.

45 states allow open carry without a permit. In no state is open carry allowed in Federal Buildings except by LEO. Some of these states have restrictions on open carry. It would be interesting to compare gun crime rates of states as related to their gun laws, though it has been shown in numerous studies that stringent gun-control laws do not significantly reduce gun crime rates.

Which States Allow Open Carry? - Alien Gear Holsters Blog
You can open carry in Michigan but no one does

Forum List

Back