Is it time to get down on our knees and pray for America?

Rare Black Swan events , what i'm looking for it a total number of DEATHS in these Rare events per year for say the year 2017 or any year you wish DLady .

and whats the DEATH Toll JoeB .

Do I have to do all your research for you, you stupid moron.

Okay, here we go.

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2019 - Wikipedia

As of July 31, 2019, 248 mass shootings have occurred in 2019 that fit the inclusion criteria of this article. This averages out to 1.2 shootings per day. In these shootings, 979 people were injured and 246 died (for a total of 1,325 victims).

Note- this does not include Dayton and El Paso.

I THINK i asked for TOTAL numbers in any given year Joe. My argument is that the numbers are small and negligible JoeB . I'll check out yer link in a bit Joe B .

I think so. On 9/11, I went to church to pray for America and I think it would be appropriate to do that now, with all the bad things happening to our country.

Yes... and then the it's the time for action. Purge the evil once and for all.

I THINK i asked for TOTAL numbers in any given year Joe. My argument is that the numbers are small and negligible JoeB . I'll check out yer link in a bit Joe B .

If it's someone you care about, are those numbers "negligible"?
----------------------------------- and now its a plea to Emotion eh JoeB

No, just pointing out the obvious... that no amount of deaths by mass shootings is "acceptable".

I don't expect you nuts to have any emotions... or empathy... or compassssion.. or Common Decency.

Just keep wallowing in your anger and white resentment.

Forum List

Back