Is it time to get down on our knees and pray for America?

All these bad feelings people have towards each other. Is it time to put them away and just show love to one another?
That is a nice sentiment, but one step at a time. We could begin by recognizing that our problems are complex and rarely have a simple solution. Our problems will take time and cooperation to resolve. For example: Illegal immigration. DEPORT THEM ALL! Mass shootings. BAN ALL THE GUNS! Those are not practical solutions and only serve to divide us further.

You turn on the TV and kids are taking drugs and having sex and there doesn't seem to be any rules any more.

If you would quit watching those fundamentalist preacher reality shows, you wouldn't see shit like that.

I think so. On 9/11, I went to church to pray for America and I think it would be appropriate to do that now, with all the bad things happening to our country.
Take a good look at what’s happening.
Democrats are doing everything they can to make things bad for anyone who doesn’t vote for them.

I think so. On 9/11, I went to church to pray for America and I think it would be appropriate to do that now, with all the bad things happening to our country.
Democrats are doing everything they can to make things bad for anyone who doesn’t vote for them.
They're making things bad for everyone because they think the more miserable people are, the more they will vote for Democrats.

Is this the Democrats who had control of no branches of government from 2017 to 2019 and now only have one half of one branch of government, with a Republican keeping all their legislature from going to the Senate for a vote?

They're making things bad for everyone because they think the more miserable people are, the more they will vote for Democrats.
Pointing fingers, are we?

All these bad feelings people have towards each other. Is it time to put them away and just show love to one another?
----------------------------------- can't do it , things are still cool enough for me . But Armegeddon is coming and the blood will be Knee High eh .

Prayer does nothing! You need to get your lazy republican ass out and make friends with everyone you meet on the street.

Prayer does nothing! You need to get your lazy republican ass out and make friends with everyone you meet on the street.
What makes you so sure prayer does nothing?

I just now prayed to have patience with your stupidity, and it worked.

I am quite calm right now.

In poorer areas a little more praying and a little less ph ukn will go a long way.

Is this the Democrats who had control of no branches of government from 2017 to 2019 and now only have one half of one branch of government, with a Republican keeping all their legislature from going to the Senate for a vote?
Is this where we compare the number of idiots on each side?

And how did that work out for you after 9/11. Did the Imaginary Sky Man fix anything?

Oh, no, wait. we got two wars and two recessions and things didn't get fixed at all.

Here's a crazy idea. Let's actually FIX THE PROBLEMS, and not ask Invisible Sky Pixies for help.

There is nothing bad happening to our country that ending racial divisiveness and progressiveness tomorrow wouldn't fix! ;)
I thought Barry said his being elected President would put an end to racism in the US...

:rolleyes:

And how did that work out for you after 9/11. Did the Imaginary Sky Man fix anything?

Oh, no, wait. we got two wars and two recessions and things didn't get fixed at all.

Here's a crazy idea. Let's actually FIX THE PROBLEMS, and not ask Invisible Sky Pixies for help.
------------------------- 2 wars , where eh ?? Your living off the fat of the land same as most Americans and there is no WAR anywhere in the USA that I am aware of JoeB ,

There is nothing bad happening to our country that ending racial divisiveness and progressiveness tomorrow wouldn't fix! ;)
I thought Barry said his being elected President would put an end to racism in the US...

:rolleyes:

And I thought electing trump would fix our problems but there getting worse. Why? Because republicans are no good unless you are rich

Forum List

Back