Is It True?,Black Lives Matter Is Actually In Fear Of A Carson/Trump Ticket But Wont Admit It?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:offtopic::slap: Did anyone catch that argument on "The Kelly File" earlier this week? She had two guests on, one was a spokesperson(more like a racist who hates cops) and another guest who was telling the truth about the BLM group. Early into the "Jane You Ignorant Slut" argument, the normal guest brought up that the only reason the BLM movement was having all of these panty rage uproars was because they were in fear of Trump/and or Carson leading in the polls against Hillary. :shock:,,,Got to stir up the black vote now!
Whether its a Carson/Trump or Trump/Carson ticket, Hillary is going to have a pretty hard time taking 55% of the vote in all of those swing states! This will be like Mr.Bill running for his life as Mr. Sluggo is chasing him with a golf club.:scared1:

I took the 'I side with ?' test again yesterday.

For me I was aligned

92% Cruz
90% Carson

-Geaux

Black Lives Matter is a Democrat construct, therefore they fear anything that jeopardizes Democrat power.

Saying Black Lives Matter within the black culture, is like saying there were enough life boats on the Titanic.

-Geaux

The street constituency of black lies matter hates whites so much, they won't vote democrat either. They haven't treated Sanders or Omalley better than republicans.

God I cant wait for the peak four months of winter when it will be soo cold and 4 feet of snow all over the place to the extent where these buffoons wont be able to protest until May.

The Democrat Party is a bunch of loudmouths standing up in a restaurant yelling that we need to know that black lives matter.

all they are is a bunch of lazy black people, no work skills, no ambition in life, still believe all white people are decendants of those british slave owners, and just want their free 2000 dollar check a month for life.

Trump will be president. Likely someone with political and legal knowledge, like Cruz, will be VP.

i think everyone should fear that ticket. think about what it would mean for the country....
scary.

Trump will be president. Likely someone with political and legal knowledge, like Cruz, will be VP.
i just cant see millions of really really stupid people racing to the polls out west for Hillary come November as if it was some kind of Muslim annual event.

all they are is a bunch of lazy black people, no work skills, no ambition in life, still believe all white people are decendants of those british slave owners, and just want their free 2000 dollar check a month for life.

If they held the election on Saturday, all the Blacks would be drunk or stoned and stay in their little ghetto apartments with a hangover.

i think everyone should fear that ticket. think about what it would mean for the country....
scary.
Scary for Democrats.....great for America

You have no idea what Obama's Executive Actions and his regulations are doing to this country as we speak. You'd never believe it if I told you......because they already have the liars set up in the media to defend Obama. Some of them are here posting on this board.

I wish this country could put a stop to all of the lies and deceptions that keeps the Democrat Party in power.

scary.
Scary for Democrats.....great for America

You have no idea what Obama's Executive Actions and his regulations are doing to this country as we speak. You'd never believe it if I told you......because they already have the liars set up in the media to defend Obama. Some of them are here posting on this board.

I wish this country could put a stop to all of the lies and deceptions that keeps the Democrat Party in power.
Right. It's all a conspiracy to cover up the "real truth" that only people like you know.

Trump and Carson are not fit to be president. I think you know this in your heart

Forum List

Back