Is it true black people are heavily discriminated in America?

Police officer shoots an innocent black man in unjustified manner, causing outrage

Im from Australia but from what I have heard, black people are very hated in America. Is this true?

So the story tells you the police officer that killed the innocent black man is charged with murder and the story speaks of the outrage of what has happened and you somehow gleaned that Americans hate black people? Interesting.

Did you read what you posted? Do you understand how stupid you sound?

You base your feelings about a whole country by one article? Do you understand how stupid that sounds?
Youre an idiot if you think it something to do with just one article. Do you understand how stupid that sounds?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No of course not. Black people just like to whine a lot.

The most heavily discriminated people in America are white Christian males.
I am a white male who used to be a muscular man and never had any discrimination imposed on me.

Well, I'm a non-white male and still muscular and never had any discrimination imposed on me either.

So what does exactly does that prove?

Police officer shoots an innocent black man in unjustified manner, causing outrage

Im from Australia but from what I have heard, black people are very hated in America. Is this true?

So the story tells you the police officer that killed the innocent black man is charged with murder and the story speaks of the outrage of what has happened and you somehow gleaned that Americans hate black people? Interesting.
Well that and the other couple of million cases of hatred and discrimination towards Blacks here in the US.

I can agree with that, but to base your impression by one article? I agree Blacks have and are mistreated and discriminated against. The crap I read on this board is sickening, I don't understand racism and I understand why Black Americans hate whites for the way they are treated. My daughter's husband is a great person who has been mistreated because of being Black, it is disgusting.

You base your feelings about a whole country by one article? Do you understand how stupid that sounds?
Youre an idiot if you think it something to do with just one article. Do you understand how stupid that sounds?

How many articles did she post? It was about a cop who shot an innocent man, so do all cops shoot innocent men? Why are Americans outraged over this killing if Blacks are hated?

Well that and the other couple of million cases of hatred and discrimination towards Blacks here in the US.

I can agree with that, but to base your impression by one article? I agree Blacks have and are mistreated and discriminated against. The crap I read on this board is sickening, I don't understand racism and I understand why Black Americans hate whites for the way they are treated. My daughter's husband is a great person who has been mistreated because of being Black, it is disgusting.
Doesnt look to me like the OP is basing it on one article. Looks more like that one article is being used as an example to support the opening question.

• Thanks

How many articles did she post? It was about a cop who shot an innocent man, so do all cops shoot innocent men? Why are Americans outraged over this killing if Blacks are hated?
Thats an entirely different thread altogether. All americans arent outraged this kid was killed by this cop and lets not pretend that even you believe that.

• Thanks

I am a white male who used to be a muscular man and never had any discrimination imposed on me.

Well, I'm a non-white male and still muscular and never had any discrimination imposed on me either.

That you arent Black? :rolleyes:

You've been discriminated against. Asians get it all the time.

Thats an entirely different thread altogether. All americans arent outraged this kid was killed by this cop and lets not pretend that even you believe that.

I never said all, did I?

I never said all, did I?
When you say "Americans" the implication is all unless you specify otherwise.

• Thanks

This is not about all cops and that all cops or all whites diversion is dead with me. Try that whiny bullshit elsewhere. Why does it make a murder for some whites to be outraged at what happen to blacks is the question that needs to be asked.

Well, yeah, by white Democrats at Ivy League universities who think there are too many of us there, but you obviously approve since those are the same people you vote for.

Well first of all muscular males do not get screwed with. Second I used to go to low income areas with high crime against whites. I did not have any problems as i would look everyone in the eye and that kinda ended any hostile feelings on their part. I was there to do work.
I find that for whites it is a case of hurt feelings that makes it discrimination.

Well, yeah, by white Democrats at Ivy League universities who think there are too many of us there, but you obviously approve since those are the same people you vote for.

You are discriminated against by whites and the fact is that 4 times more Asians represented at Harvard than they are in the US population, while white conservatives play you saying you are being denied for blacks when you have double the number in Harvard than do blacks.

And you show how much you are willing to be used by white republicans to end AA when you recite that bullshit about Harvard while Asians are getting discriminated the hell out of in the workplace.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

Actually it’s the total opposite, everyone here hates whites, old white males mostly, and blacks here in America get all kinds of assistance with the so called racism.
Right now in America racism is terrible, if you don’t agree with liberalism then you’re a racist here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back