🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Worth A Civil War To You?

I have a roomy that earns $90. That places him in the top 30% of wage earners in this country. And the top 0.1% in the world. 24 years old, from Bangladesh.

When I hear Americans whining they can't make it, I laugh, then mock, then ignore.
You have a "roomy"?

I'll make the supposition he meant $90K not $90

Why would anyone making $90k need a roomy?

Maybe they share not only a place but the same bed?

I have a roomy that earns $90. That places him in the top 30% of wage earners in this country. And the top 0.1% in the world. 24 years old, from Bangladesh.

When I hear Americans whining they can't make it, I laugh, then mock, then ignore.
You have a "roomy"?

I never thought of that.

I have a roomy that earns $90k. That places him in the top 30% of wage earners in this country. And the top 0.1% in the world. 24 years old, from Bangladesh.

You have a "roomy"?

He rents out my spare bedroom.

He's saving up to buy a house, and in the meantime waiting for his wife to get her green card to come to the US.

Drag6887930 said:
They refused to support Trump because of his connections to the KKK and the alt-right

Where in the world did you dream that one up?

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

You have a "roomy"?

He doesn't need.

He is intentionally living far below his means, for the purposes of saving up money, to buy a home.

Something American kids should figure out. This is why immigrants end up wealthy, and Americans whine and cry about being poor.

Ironically, I was just talking with a girl who earns more than I do, who has a "boyfriend" who earns more than I do, and they are in the middle of a fiscal crisis.

Why? Because they blow their money. They both have expensive cell phones, with expensive plans. Have cars they are making payments on. Have a home bigger than they need, given they are always working, and going to school.

Of course they are not married, so they have conflict and problems, while they are struggling to pay their bills.

Then you have this guy, who drives a 10 year old car, they got from a relative for a few hundred dollars, and he has a cheap cell phone, and is renting a spare bedroom, and he's saving several thousands a month to buy a house. He's saving up so he can buy it with cash, instead of paying interest on a loan.

He's going to be wealthy. The two Americans, are going to be poor.

Oh, and his wife, is getting a degree to be a dentist. While the American chick is learn to do "social work". So after she pays tens of thousands to go into debt, she'll end up with a $30,000 a year job. Meanwhile the Bangladesh wife, will be pulling $100k.

Americans need to stop being so stupid. This is why they hate immigrants. Immigrants prove the left-wing "little man can't get ahead" and the "system is rigged!" mantras all wrong.

You have a "roomy"?

He doesn't need.

He is intentionally living far below his means, for the purposes of saving up money, to buy a home.

Something American kids should figure out. This is why immigrants end up wealthy, and Americans whine and cry about being poor.

Ironically, I was just talking with a girl who earns more than I do, who has a "boyfriend" who earns more than I do, and they are in the middle of a fiscal crisis.

Why? Because they blow their money. They both have expensive cell phones, with expensive plans. Have cars they are making payments on. Have a home bigger than they need, given they are always working, and going to school.

Of course they are not married, so they have conflict and problems, while they are struggling to pay their bills.

Then you have this guy, who drives a 10 year old car, they got from a relative for a few hundred dollars, and he has a cheap cell phone, and is renting a spare bedroom, and he's saving several thousands a month to buy a house. He's saving up so he can buy it with cash, instead of paying interest on a loan.

He's going to be wealthy. The two Americans, are going to be poor.

Oh, and his wife, is getting a degree to be a dentist. While the American chick is learn to do "social work". So after she pays tens of thousands to go into debt, she'll end up with a $30,000 a year job. Meanwhile the Bangladesh wife, will be pulling $100k.

Americans need to stop being so stupid. This is why they hate immigrants. Immigrants prove the left-wing "little man can't get ahead" and the "system is rigged!" mantras all wrong.

Not all people with that kind of wisdom are immigrants, baby. ;)

You have a "roomy"?

A more plausible explanation. Still, his antiAmerican remarks are the main point, not his sexual preferences.

Ok, I'll buy that. That's still a far jump to violence, but you haven't been mature grasp the difference yet, so I don't expect anything now.

And even then, I don't see you complaining about all the left-wingers shouting down opposing views, and complaining they are disrupting the democratic process (as if somehow shouting down someone, has anything to do with the democratic process either way).

Hey baptist preacher boy... how about you practice what you preach first? Oh wait, not mature enough for that. I remember.

Never mind all that.... ok so show us the pamphlets. Assuming anyone at any of these town hall meetings even had the Freedom Works pamphlets, which we don't know.... you should still be able to show us a pamphlet.

I'm game. Could be true. Show us.

Rocking the Town Halls
You need to rock-the-boat early in the Rep's presentation, Watch for an opportunity to yell out and challenge the Rep's statements early. If he blames Bush for something or offers other excuses -- call him on it, yell back and have someone else follow-up with a shout-out.

"Most like me"...Just regular folks, going about their business, who might decide to voice their opinions/beliefs/cares...as is their RIGHT. This appellation applies to most of the people I know, including my university students. So, similar beliefs would be the answer to your question.
Apparently, the LW does not understand the natural right of self-defense. If force is used against me, I will respond with force in order to defend myself...and heaven help the deluded reprobate who assumes some mandate to exercise violence against my child, or her children.
Awesome, so it includes me and everyone I know, 90% of whom are professionals with college degrees and are (or will soon) place in the top 20% of income. How close are you to the top 1%? - CNNMoney

Nice try with your appeal to authority fallacy. You're preaching to the choir on the self-defense justification since I've already stated my support for it.
I also am a professional with multiple degrees, although I humbly inhabit the middle class strata, income-wise. I am at least doing something I love doing. Money isn't everything, junior, although the millennial/snowflake crowd have been brainwashed to believe that only income level is an acceptable measure of success.
If I am "preaching to the choir", why are you so hostile?

aren't you the least concerned you Goverment is violating your rights and mine every day when it is their duty to protect them?
umm, this has been going on for some time....
if people would have made it their business then
we wouldn't be dealing with the shit we are now!

We have allowed government to get too big, too powerful
by complacently, allowing politicians to get away with corruption
and failing to hold them accountable...

The people didn't collectively do their job...
they don't work for us... we work for them

The Democrats are the fascist, they know it. They will do whatever a fascist would do. The first thing a fascist political party does is control the media companies, that's what the dems do. The next is to muster up propaganda against the other party so the media will have something bad to say.

The Democrats are hurting themselves far worse than anyone else.

I have to wonder how far the Dems are willing to go regain power in Government.

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody innocent people, and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

I've never seen a party use the IRS and our Intelligence Community as well as Law Enforcement like The FBI and DOJ as weapons against their opposition.

And if that weren't enough outright disregard of The Law and Rebellion with Sanctuary Cities, Registering Illegals To Vote and trying to affect the outcome of an Election by using our own Government and abuses of power against a Candidate.

And to read this board and others every day and see one irrational hate filled rant after irrational hate filled rant, and to see death threats and calls for impeachment and assassination against our president? How does the Left justify that?

It's absurd. It's Divisive. It's Dangerous and it reminds me of every Dystopian Nightmare Novel I have ever read.

Are we Irving in The Age of Deception and lies? Are we living in the days of
Noah?

The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?
It's a real head scratcher, isn't it? But, get used to it.
Trump is our POTUS. They can deny it til the cows come home but it won't change what the majority wanted. And he won because people are fed up with the corrupt government that has been far too long doing what they do. On both sides. One party is no worse than the other and until this country wakes the fuck up, it will continue. Trump, in my opinion, was the lesser of two evils. He is trying, but he will not succeed...no matter what he tries to do. Both sides hate him and he inherited long standing payoffs and good ol boy mentality. He is not a politician. He just speaks for the many who are fed up. Will it come to a civil war? Probably. Will it be worth it to clean house? Probably.

The Democrats are the fascist, they know it. They will do whatever a fascist would do. The first thing a fascist political party does is control the media companies, that's what the dems do. The next is to muster up propaganda against the other party so the media will have something bad to say.

The Democrats are hurting themselves far worse than anyone else.

You know why? Because they assume average Americans are stupid when actually most are pretty smart and see right through the leftist deception.

They keep doing it, and I keep laughing. :badgrin:

Lol mmkay whatever you say.

1.) You worship a child rapist

2.) You'll run out of bodies blowing yourselves up Bagdad Bob!

3.) allah is Satan
I have to wonder how far the Dems are willing to go regain power in Government.

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

I've never seen a party use the IRS and our Intelligence Community as well as Law Enforcement like The FBI and DOJ as weapons against their opposition.

And if that weren't enough outright disregard of The Law and Rebellion with Sanctuary Cities, Registering Illegals To Vote and trying to affect the outcome of an Election by using our own Government and abuses of power against a Candidate.

And to read this board and others every day and see one irrational hate filled rant after irrational hate filled rant, and to see death threats and calls for impeachment and assassination against our president? How does the Left justify that?

It's absurd. It's Divisive. It's Dangerous and it reminds me of every Dystopian Nightmare Novel I have ever read.

Are we I. The age of deception and lies? Are we living in the daysnof Noah? The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?
^dumb fucking idiot

That's all really, but I guess I should post some content. :rolleyes:

You bastards spent the last 8 years choosing politics over your own country. The result was you bastards choosing to elect a man who's objective is to destroy everything that makes this country great. You have NO RIGHT to pretend that your opponents are fighting against the country. If it comes to arms, you'll end up dead or subjugated like all the others in history who dared wage war against the United States.
What are you smoking?

If it comes to arms, you are seriously out-gunned. Not only are you out-gunned, but you are also less likely to have any significant firearms training.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll buy that. That's still a far jump to violence, but you haven't been mature grasp the difference yet, so I don't expect anything now.

And even then, I don't see you complaining about all the left-wingers shouting down opposing views, and complaining they are disrupting the democratic process (as if somehow shouting down someone, has anything to do with the democratic process either way).

Hey baptist preacher boy... how about you practice what you preach first? Oh wait, not mature enough for that. I remember.

Never mind all that.... ok so show us the pamphlets. Assuming anyone at any of these town hall meetings even had the Freedom Works pamphlets, which we don't know.... you should still be able to show us a pamphlet.

I'm game. Could be true. Show us.

Rocking the Town Halls
You need to rock-the-boat early in the Rep's presentation, Watch for an opportunity to yell out and challenge the Rep's statements early. If he blames Bush for something or offers other excuses -- call him on it, yell back and have someone else follow-up with a shout-out.

Comey covered for Clinton, and now he is covering for his politicized FBI and Intelligence Community.

Forum List

Back