🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Worth A Civil War To You?

More than 2/3 of Americans are people that just do their thing and aren't leftist shills such as yourself.

People are fed up with leftist antics. True story.

That must explain Trump's 37% approval rating. He's such a leftist shill.

37% of who?

What polling methods? How many people? Who did the poll?

Who trusts polls in this day and age?

Gosh a'mighty! Must be FAKE NEWS!

There's no truth anymore. The Orange One has decreed it.
The truth is that the MSM has deceived many, perhaps most, into thinking that their values, the values of big government and dependent citizenry is the universally accepted norm... Well as evidenced several mo. ago. NOT YET, we were dangerously close though with the demographics of our nation morphing before our eyes with the barely mitigated, tacitly promulgated illegal crisis foisted upon us.

No... you have never been the majority in this nation, constitutionalist, freedom loving Americans have stop-gaped your insidious advances for over a quarter of a millennia. Unfortunately I don't know that this will continue much longer than Trump is in office...

I don't think my values are the norm. But my values (of equality, humanity, and dignity for all) are the point toward which America is moving. You might not like that. That's not my concern. Be aware, however, that you are negating truth, which is a losing strategy.
Only in your little echo chambers sweets.

Liberals have ONLY one recourse and that is LABELS, they label and smear the people who expose them for what they are. They have no other recourse because their entire premise is based on lies subterfuge and propaganda that is based on a small interjection of truth into a fabricated situation that does not exist and never will. The problem is they constantly try to wield a power they are not entitled to over people they do not agree with, and have NO compunction about doing ANYTHING from lies to murder to be able to control, and subjugate those people in extreme violation of those peoples rights. As other groups of people grow because of their Humanity, honor, civility, and their compassion, liberals actually profess those qualities but are completely DEVOID of them. Their entire being and lives are driven by an egotistical hunger for power and some type of proof that supports their opinion that they are somehow more deserving, somehow better, somehow more intelligent (IQ related, not education related) than those who actually KNOW about the lack of facts that liberals have behind their goals.

I rated this "Funny!" because it is such a classic example of projection. I mean, that was your intent, right? To label and smear people that you accuse of labeling and smearing the opposition?

This/these people are phony! All across this nation, people voted in the type of political leadership they wanted; republican.

These leftists who could NOT win at the ballot box, are openly conspiring publicly to break the law, and deny Americans their rights; basically a conspiracy of a soft coup.

We know the government monitors everything, including political party's, and so I think maybe the government should start looking at these subversives IPs, and monitor them spreading all over the internet how Americans should just ignore the laws of our land.

And if this is really the way to have a country, maybe we in red states should just start deciding what laws we don't like, and ignore them also!

But no, we play by the rules put forth by our forefathers that have made this country great. Even when we fail to change what we don't like legally, we stay with the status quo as it is the law of the land.

How much more of their lawlessness are we going to take? They are denying Americans there rights, and threatening us with subversion. Even their leaders in blue states are attempting to ORDER their workforces to break the law.

For everyone doing, or advocating doing this, you are denying Americans en mass their rights, and committing a soft coup, which is treason.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What the fuck are you talking about? What rights are being denied to Americans?
You obviously missed my post where I asked about how Christian bakers were forced to deny their religious beliefs and for some reason you left wing gasbag hypocrites have not raised an eyebrow when muslim bakers refuse to cater gay weddings.

Go ahead sweets. Explain.

Little sweets.

Regular people are very tired of the left's antics. One more paid protest or two and they're going to find out, when the whole town beats them down.
Agreed about regular people being tired of the "left's antics", but I also think they are tired of the right's antics. It would explain why the largest group of American voters are Independents, not Republicans nor Democrats. It would explain why even Republican voters rejected the RNC's primary choice for candidate, Jeb Bush (who I actually liked although I'm against dynasties in our politics), and their second, third and fourth choices. It explains why American voters picked Donald "horse of a different color" Trump over Hillary "I'll keep everything the same" Clinton.

So let's actually look at your claim:
Yes I have seen such a thing. In 2009 when the Tea Party disrupted town hall debates on healthcare.

The first one, didn't disrupt a town meeting. And that didn't show any violence either.
You don't call someone getting in your face, screaming at the top of their lungs, accusing you of things without a shred of evidence, not violent? Let me tell you something mother-fucker, any decent person in their right mind, would treat anyone getting in their face as an act of aggression. And aggression is violence.

The second one showed people asking questions. So apparently in left-tard world, the mere fact they asked questions, and wanted answers, means they were 'disrupting'?
I saw many of these town halls when they were happening and these assholes did not just show up to ask questions, they wouldn't let others speak. They denied others their Constitutional rights to address their grievances. They constantly shouted people down and completely stopped the democratic process. They were organized by Freedom Works and Americans for Prosperity and many had pamphlets on how to disrupt a town hall.

Just curious... do you know what the entire purpose is of a town hall meeting? The whole point is to have a forum where politicians meet and talk with constitutions about their concerns or policies of interest.

Basically, your complaint here is "Tea Party members are engaging in public forums.... and that's disruptive!".

This is how dumb, and brainless the left is..... by their logic, anyone who disagrees with them, even showing up on the forum, is "disrupting the forum".

And you wonder why every left-wing government in the world ends up engaging in censorship and jailing Opposition? Billo here just spelled it out. Authoritarianism is at the heart of every left-winger in the world.
Take that condescending bullshit and shove it up you ass!

Is a Christian baker forced to cater a gay wedding even though it goes against their religious beliefs?

Yes?

Why isn't a Muslim baker forced?
That has nothing to do with what I said.

How does the bagger nation not allowing others to talk at town hall meetings, have anything to with baking for gays?

Liberals have ONLY one recourse and that is LABELS, they label and smear the people who expose them for what they are. They have no other recourse because their entire premise is based on lies subterfuge and propaganda that is based on a small interjection of truth into a fabricated situation that does not exist and never will. The problem is they constantly try to wield a power they are not entitled to over people they do not agree with, and have NO compunction about doing ANYTHING from lies to murder to be able to control, and subjugate those people in extreme violation of those peoples rights. As other groups of people grow because of their Humanity, honor, civility, and their compassion, liberals actually profess those qualities but are completely DEVOID of them. Their entire being and lives are driven by an egotistical hunger for power and some type of proof that supports their opinion that they are somehow more deserving, somehow better, somehow more intelligent (IQ related, not education related) than those who actually KNOW about the lack of facts that liberals have behind their goals.

I rated this "Funny!" because it is such a classic example of projection. I mean, that was your intent, right? To label and smear people that you accuse of labeling and smearing the opposition?

This/these people are phony! All across this nation, people voted in the type of political leadership they wanted; republican.

These leftists who could NOT win at the ballot box, are openly conspiring publicly to break the law, and deny Americans their rights; basically a conspiracy of a soft coup.

We know the government monitors everything, including political party's, and so I think maybe the government should start looking at these subversives IPs, and monitor them spreading all over the internet how Americans should just ignore the laws of our land.

And if this is really the way to have a country, maybe we in red states should just start deciding what laws we don't like, and ignore them also!

But no, we play by the rules put forth by our forefathers that have made this country great. Even when we fail to change what we don't like legally, we stay with the status quo as it is the law of the land.

How much more of their lawlessness are we going to take? They are denying Americans there rights, and threatening us with subversion. Even their leaders in blue states are attempting to ORDER their workforces to break the law.

For everyone doing, or advocating doing this, you are denying Americans en mass their rights, and committing a soft coup, which is treason.

You obviously missed my post where I asked about how Christian bakers were forced to deny their religious beliefs and for some reason you left wing gasbag hypocrites have not raised an eyebrow when muslim bakers refuse to cater gay weddings.

Little sweets.

They aren't being forced to deny beliefs. However, the owner-operated bakeries also shouldn't be forced to serve customers they don't want. I have no interest in making someone do a job for me who doesn't want to do the job. What are the odds they will make a decent cake under duress?

Is a Christian baker forced to cater a gay wedding even though it goes against their religious beliefs?

Yes?

Why isn't a Muslim baker forced?
That has nothing to do with what I said.

How does the bagger nation not allowing others to talk at town hall meetings, have anything to with baking for gays?
Lol..

Good Lord they are fucking losers.

Little sweets.

They aren't being forced to deny beliefs. However, the owner-operated bakeries also shouldn't be forced to serve customers they don't want. I have no interest in making someone do a job for me who doesn't want to do the job. What are the odds they will make a decent cake under duress?
Hmmmm, we agree.

Little sweets.

Hmmmm, we agree.

Don't worry, it's an anomaly.

Paid protesters and agitators do not make a civil war. It takes widespread violent rebellion to do so. Look to you own Mother Russia at the Bolshevik Revolution and the Spanish Civil War for examples.

The Democrats will protest, stamp their feet and pout a lot, but they won't start a civil war.
If they keep stomping their feet on innocent protesters faces and bodies, translate riot into "protest", and include other violent acts against people and property in their "pouts", you can damned sure count on decent people finally being driven to push back against the democrats lawlessness and violence...count on it.
Pushback is normal. What counts is the majority action. If an individual, such as you, began shooting people protesting in pussy hats and waving rainbow flags, the pushback would be against you, so please consider your actions and support in how We, the People, resolve our differences.

Paid protesters and agitators do not make a civil war. It takes widespread violent rebellion to do so. Look to you own Mother Russia at the Bolshevik Revolution and the Spanish Civil War for examples.

The Democrats will protest, stamp their feet and pout a lot, but they won't start a civil war.
If they keep stomping their feet on innocent protesters faces and bodies, translate riot into "protest", and include other violent acts against people and property in their "pouts", you can damned sure count on decent people finally being driven to push back against the democrats lawlessness and violence...count on it.
Pushback is normal. What counts is the majority action. If an individual, such as you, began shooting people protesting in pussy hats and waving rainbow flags, the pushback would be against you, so please consider your actions and support in how We, the People, resolve our differences.
I, like most like me, are very aware how we would be presented in the media. Some moronic c**t wearing a "pussy" on her head or waving a rainbow flag would elicit exactly zip from me. But if some shit-for-brains, self-entitled snowflake threatened me, or mine, with physical violence, well...the response would be on them. You reap what you sow...oh, wait...that's some kind of god thing...

I, like most like me, are very aware how we would be presented in the media. Some moronic c**t wearing a "pussy" on her head or waving a rainbow flag would elicit exactly zip from me. But if some shit-for-brains, self-entitled snowflake threatened me, or mine, with physical violence, well...the response would be on them. You reap what you sow...oh, wait...that's some kind of god thing...
Who are most like you? Do you belong to a group or are you only writing about similar beliefs?

Self-defense is a natural right. If threatened with physical violence, it's accepted that a person can use appropriate force to protect themselves including shooting the attacker. Zimmerman defending himself against Martin is a classic example of self-defense...a point the LW doesn't understand.

Not understanding your "god thing" reference. Are you an atheist? Anti-religion or anti-spiritual?

O poor Billo
Fuck you.

That doesn't say anything about disrupting town halls and rally's.

That's just organizing a political base. It didn't say anything about disrupting right wing rally's. It did say they would be walking diagonal across the street "peacefully" when the light changed.

You're quoting a blog by Tyler Durdin? The first rule about rally's is, we don't talk about rally's. The second rule about rally's is...

You don't know who opened that ad, it might of been YOU?

I'm not vetting the sources. All the same info everywhere.
That's like saying you don't give a shit if the things you say is true or not.

Too bad I zorched my last OS, I had more information saved.
Aw, that sucks, dude.

Okay, why is it wrong to protest a Trump rally? Are you the only ones who can rally and have your voices heard? BTW, the ad said "protest", not "disrupt".

This last one proved you are the ones taking away peoples Constitutional rights and you're willing to use violence.

A progressive Seattle group’s recruiting ad seeking activists to fight the “Trump Agenda” drew threats and scorn from conservatives nationwide after Sean Hannity posted about it. Then Craigslist removed the ad altogether.
So you threatened them for organizing, denying them their right to assemble. Bad, bad, bad Mo.

BTW, none of that proves anyone from the left showed up to these healthcare town halls a couple weeks ago. People were showing up at these town halls with their drivers licenses to prove they were residents. And these residents were pissed at your representatives and they were right wing conservatives.

Y'all are getting all worked up over what boils down to a philosophical difference of opinion, an impasse. What does "making America Great" mean.... For instance, for me it means treating illegals as illegals, preserving life in the womb once it is viable outside the womb, NOT having gun free zones, Keeping more of my taxes, pairing down "entitlement" programs. etc. etc.

Now chances are your definition differs from mine...

If there is no absolute standard of "what is right" then we are both correct in our own eyes... pointed questions are much more effective than shouted words in winning this debate...

"An impasse."

I applaud everything that you said, because you were honest, which is rare here. :clap:

I swear I'll be honest too. If you don't think I'm being honest then remind me

Yes, our "making America great" definitions are probably different. But likely by a lot less than either of us think.

There is not an "absolute standard of what is right." For example, some of the illegals you want to deport fought and died for this country. And thus for you. I would argue that they deserve a place here.

"For example, some of the illegals you want to deport fought and died for this country."

It is going to get complicated digging up a dead illegal to deport him.

How did they fight and die for this country while doing it illegally?

Ok bubba, let's see you make a case for Trump-Russian collusion in your own words with references.

In rebuttal, I will make a case for Russsian-Hillary collusion in the same manner.

Two of Trumps associates hid their connection to the Russian ambassador by lying under oath,and/ or lying to LEA.

The very reason they impeached Bill Cliton.

LEA? Who is she?

Who did this?

Stop watching fake news.

From conservative David Frum's twitter feed:
@Davidfrum
Regular reminder that Donald Trump’s core competency is not dealmaking with powerful counter-parties. It is duping gullible victims.

Who are most like you? Do you belong to a group or are you only writing about similar beliefs?

Self-defense is a natural right. If threatened with physical violence, it's accepted that a person can use appropriate force to protect themselves including shooting the attacker. Zimmerman defending himself against Martin is a classic example of self-defense...a point the LW doesn't understand.

Not understanding your "god thing" reference. Are you an atheist? Anti-religion or anti-spiritual?
"Most like me"...Just regular folks, going about their business, who might decide to voice their opinions/beliefs/cares...as is their RIGHT. This appellation applies to most of the people I know, including my university students. So, similar beliefs would be the answer to your question.
Apparently, the LW does not understand the natural right of self-defense. If force is used against me, I will respond with force in order to defend myself...and heaven help the deluded reprobate who assumes some mandate to exercise violence against my child, or her children.

Y'all are getting all worked up over what boils down to a philosophical difference of opinion, an impasse. What does "making America Great" mean.... For instance, for me it means treating illegals as illegals, preserving life in the womb once it is viable outside the womb, NOT having gun free zones, Keeping more of my taxes, pairing down "entitlement" programs. etc. etc.

If there is no absolute standard of "what is right" then we are both correct in our own eyes... pointed questions are much more effective than shouted words in winning this debate...

"An impasse."

I applaud everything that you said, because you were honest, which is rare here. :clap:

Yes, our "making America great" definitions are probably different. But likely by a lot less than either of us think.

There is not an "absolute standard of what is right." For example, some of the illegals you want to deport fought and died for this country. And thus for you. I would argue that they deserve a place here.

"For example, some of the illegals you want to deport fought and died for this country."

Lets not go through the inane exercise of ferreting out all the exceptions to the rule... fighting for our country after overtly breaking its laws has beneficently been afforded to some allowing them to symbolically make recompense and to affirm their solidarity with us going forward.

Fighting in our wars does not give then license to stay unless it is contractually established beforehand, typically this overture has been made to them under some semblance of necessity. More recently... I honestly don't know why it's done but then again politicians are actively looking to import as many illegals as they can, ignoring of deliberately obfuscating our laws in the process.

"An impasse."

Lets not go through the inane exercise of ferreting out all the exceptions to the rule... fighting for our country after overtly breaking its laws has beneficently been afforded to some allowing them to symbolically make recompense and to affirm their solidarity with us going forward.

Fighting in our wars does not give then license to stay unless it is contractually established beforehand, typically this overture has been made to them under some semblance of necessity. More recently... I honestly don't know why it's done but then again politicians are actively looking to import as many illegals as they can, ignoring of deliberately obfuscating our laws in the process.

All I am saying is they committed an illegal act by entering our country and then compounded that by illegally joining the military.

Forum List

Back