Is It Wrong to Think Homosexuality is a Sin?

Sorry, I'm not ding, I'm more direct, to-the-point, and in tune with the world turning.
its annoying to even TRY to keep with all.of.his errors and baseless assertions
GT, you are the one who has no basis for your belief. Your belief is you don't know. I have provided tons of basis for my beliefs. Intelligence is the pinnacle of creation. It arose through the laws of nature. Laws which existed before space and time. Intelligence is behind rules and we live in a universe defined by rules. It is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence. So rather than being a late out growth, intelligence has always existed as the source or matrix for the universe.
1. you dont know what existed before space and time...thats an assertion

2. intelligence is the "pinnacle of creation," is an assertion

you make assertions and believe in your heart of hearts that thats how to prove something....

its nit, all it does is show your lack of logic and reasoning.

and also, imagination

making assertions doesnt prove the impossibility of the contrary, it simply proves your beliefs are not on solid ground, otherwise, the contrary WOULD be impossible.
Ummm... the creation of space and time followed rules (i.e. quantum mechanics and conservation) which means rules existed before space and time. I have not read one cosmologist or physicist that does not believe the universe was created following the laws of nature. So you are wrong, we do know that the laws of nature existed before space and time.

Name something more advanced or complex in the universe than consciousness and intelligence.

Sorry, I'm not ding, I'm more direct, to-the-point, and in tune with the world turning.
GT, you are the one who has no basis for your belief. Your belief is you don't know. I have provided tons of basis for my beliefs. Intelligence is the pinnacle of creation. It arose through the laws of nature. Laws which existed before space and time. Intelligence is behind rules and we live in a universe defined by rules. It is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence. So rather than being a late out growth, intelligence has always existed as the source or matrix for the universe.

you make assertions and believe in your heart of hearts that thats how to prove something....

and also, imagination

making assertions doesnt prove the impossibility of the contrary, it simply proves your beliefs are not on solid ground, otherwise, the contrary WOULD be impossible.
Ummm... the creation of space and time followed rules (i.e. quantum mechanics and conservation) which means rules existed before space and time. I have not read one cosmologist or physicist that does not believe the universe was created following the laws of nature. So you are wrong, we do know that the laws of nature existed before space and time.

Name something more advanced or complex in the universe than consciousness and intelligence.
uh, no.

that it followed rules doesnt mean the rules didnt pop into existence when the object of discussion did...thats an assertion..JUST another one

and neil degrasse tyson his fucking self says the laws of physics dont necessarily precede the big bang

not that an appeal to.an authority even has much merit

assertion =/= logical proof

Who is man to prove God's existence?

Think on that a minute.

Are you trying to justify self-faggotus tendencies or what?

The main reason God obliterated Sodom and Gomorrah is they tried to rape angels.

That's just foul.
They deserved what they got.
so says some story that may be made up?

Or not.
true but, im not presented anything in my consciousness or otherwise to take it at face value

Think on that a minute.

The main reason God obliterated Sodom and Gomorrah is they tried to rape angels.

That's just foul.

Or not.
true but, im not presented anything in my consciousness or otherwise to take it at face value

Has Neil Degrasse Tyson proven there was a "big bang"?

No, he has not. Imo, he is a giant douche.

Think on that a minute.

That's just foul.

Or not.

Has Neil Degrasse Tyson proven there was a "big bang"?

No, he has not. Imo, he is a giant douche.
nobody has, but its the most likely supposition looking at the evidence to date

its def. not "irrefutable"

he is a douche.

a smart douche, but i dont like him

G.T. Just look at what information you've been presented with, and draw your conclusions from there, k?

Mine may be different than yours.

Grr. I gotta get a mobo with a ps2 keyboard.

and also, imagination

uh, no.

that it followed rules doesnt mean the rules didnt pop into existence when the object of discussion did...thats an assertion..JUST another one

and neil degrasse tyson his fucking self says the laws of physics dont necessarily precede the big bang

Actually it does mean that space and time were created by rules, Einstein.

and also, imagination

uh, no.

Can you name something more advanced or complex in the universe than consciousness and intelligence?

and also, imagination

uh, no.

no, it doesnt.

thats the problem when you dont understand what prescriptive and descriptive's differences are...and the implications of said differences.

G.T. Just look at what information you've been presented with, and draw your conclusions from there, k?

Mine may be different than yours.

Grr. I gotta get a mobo with a ps2 keyboard.
thats what i do do, but i also pry others FOR theirs

knocking info back and fro duddnt hurt nobody..

shouldnt

anyhoo, whats a mobo? ps2 like the gaming platform?

and also, imagination

uh, no.

Can you name something more advanced or complex in the universe than consciousness and intelligence?
does its existence, or non existence.....depend on my knowledge of its existence or non existence?

and also, imagination

uh, no.

does its existence, or non existence.....depend on my knowledge of its existence or non existence?
Ummm... yes, since you claim it is not the pinnacle of creation. Surely, you must know something that is more advanced or complex in the universe than consciousness and intelligence, right?

and also, imagination

uh, no.

no, it doesnt.

thats the problem when you dont understand what prescriptive and descriptive's differences are...and the implications of said differences.

You are arguing with a world renowned cosmologist, not me. Did you even listen to what he said?

and also, imagination

uh, no.

Ummm... yes, since you claim it is not the pinnacle of creation. Surely, you must know something that is more advanced or complex in the universe than consciousness and intelligence, right?
no, i didnt claim its NOT

i claim you dont KNOW that it is

HUUUGGGGEEE

BIGLY BIGLY BIGLY difference, ding

and also, imagination

uh, no.

no, it doesnt.

You are arguing with a world renowned cosmologist, not me. Did you even listen to what he said?

i stream cosmologists, physicists, astrologers and philosophers in lieu of music in my headset for most of my waking hours

uh, no.

HUUUGGGGEEE

Do you know of anything more complex and advanced in our universe than intelligence and consciousness? Yes or no?

uh, no.

HUUUGGGGEEE

Do you know of anything more complex and advanced in our universe than intelligence and consciousness? Yes or no?
i asked you the question that pre-refutes the line of reasoning you're attempting to follow.

its called saving TIME.

Does their existence, or non existence, DEPEND ON ME OR YOU KNOWING they exist, or dont?

That eliminates that line of reasoning before it even starts. Do i need to EXPLAIN THAT TOO?

uh, no.

no, it doesnt.

i stream cosmologists, physicists, astrologers and philosophers in lieu of music in my headset for most of my waking hours

:rofl:

"In the very beginning, there was a void, a curious form of vacuum, a nothingness containing no space, no time, no matter, no light, no sound. Yet the laws of nature were in place and this curious vacuum held potential.." Leon Lederman, American experimental physicist and Nobel Laureate

HUUUGGGGEEE

i asked you the question that pre-refutes the line of reasoning you're attempting to follow.

its called saving TIME.

Does their existence, or non existence, DEOEND ON ME OR YOU KNOWING they exist, or dont?

That eliminates that line of reasoning before it even starts. Do i need to EXPLAIN THAT TOO?
If you don't know anything which is more complex and advanced than intelligence and consciousness, then intelligence and consciousness is the most advanced and complex thing that you know about in the universe, right?

Forum List

Back