Is Kari Lake inciting another insurrection ?

Aren’t the BLM supporters always chanting “no justice, no peace”?
Yea, when an unarmed person is gunned down by cops....or when cops plant evidence on innocent people...or when corrupt prosecutors ACTUALLY WRONGLY CONVICT someone who was innocent....which we have decades and decades of case history on....

Nobody is going to storm the Capitol because their candidate lost, or because their cult leader got indicted 37 times.....nobody except, right-wing cult followers.....no matter how much you project, there is no both sides to this...

So the protesters who wreaked havoc on US cities after George Floyd werent "real Americans"? There was a ton of law breaking going on during those.
It wasn't just Floyd.....
It was about the systemic racial bias in the judicial system.....
No matter how much you try to both sides this; nobody was protesting because their candidate lost an election or got indicted....the only folks doing that are right-wing cult members....

It wasn't just Floyd.....
It was about the systemic racial bias in the judicial system.....
No matter how much you try to both sides this; nobody was protesting because their candidate lost an election or got indicted....the only folks doing that are right-wing cult members....
But they were breaking the law correct? Regardless of why they were breaking the law which by Taint's definition makes them not Americans.

“If you want to get to President Trump, you’re going to have to go through me and you’re going to have to go through 75 million Americans just like me,” Lake exclaimed to roaring cheers and a standing ovation. “Most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA,” the National Rifle Association gun lobby. “That’s not a threat, that’s a public service announcement.”

Her remarks are pretty incendiary. Will the commitee that will investigate the Miami riots take action against her ? Will they take action against trump himself ? He seems to be gung ho for a ruck.
It is no way to do business. The moderat GOP (?) should speak out. This is just fascist behaviour.
She truly is crazed. Essentially a smoother MTG. I think she may actually believes what she says.

A True Believer. Dangerous, and any blood would be on her hands.

But they were breaking the law correct? Regardless of why they were breaking the law which by Taint's definition makes them not Americans.
None of those rioters were running for Pres.None of them were plotting a coup.

This same bullshit was tried with MLK and others during the Civil Rights movement to try to discredit the movement and their goals.....

This is why when folks like you try to pretend the Civil Rights movement was a good thing, you are being full of shit...because you folks are using the same attacks against any Civil Rights movement happening now, that conservatives used back then....

The underlying cause of the push behind criminal justice reform, police reform, are justified....the underlying cause behind wanting to storm the Capitol because your cult leader lost an election or got indicted...is bullshit....we are not the same...

None of those rioters were running for Pres.None of them were plotting a coup.
We’re J6 protesters ”running for Pres”?

The BLM rioters were plotting a coup, they marched on the White House and attacked it.
You lefties like to memory hole that one though.

IMG_3528.jpeg

No, they didn't attack the White House.....do you dic suckers ever get tired of gaslighting??
LOL, yea okay. They only marched on the White House chanting “burn it down“, and assaulted the large number of riot police and Federal agents outside. Plus they set fire to that church.

“Not an attack” :laughing0301:

LOL, yea okay. They only marched on the White House chanting “burn it down“, and assaulted the large number of riot police and Federal agents outside. Plus they set fire to that church.

“Not an attack” :laughing0301:
Can you show me how many BLM members were shot and/or arrested for attacking the White House?

I'll wait while you keep lying

Here is an example....

Either provide the link or shut the entire fuck up.....

Can you show me how many BLM members were shot and/or arrested for attacking the White House?
So because the police were extra nice and didn’t fight back, that means they didn’t attack the White House? If those police weren’t there, they would had burned it to the ground. Even your dumb ass knows that.

So because the police were extra nice and didn’t fight back, that means they didn’t attack the White House? If those police weren’t there, they would had burned it to the ground. Even your dumb ass knows that.
No, because the White House was not attacked.....

But I expect a bitch to lie

This same bullshit was tried with MLK and others during the Civil Rights movement to try to discredit the movement and their goals.....

This is why when folks like you try to pretend the Civil Rights movement was a good thing, you are being full of shit...because you folks are using the same attacks against any Civil Rights movement happening now, that conservatives used back then....

The underlying cause of the push behind criminal justice reform, police reform, are justified....the underlying cause behind wanting to storm the Capitol because your cult leader lost an election or got indicted...is bullshit....we are not the same...

In other words so long as YOU agree with the reasoning behind the law breaking it’s ok.

All I did was point out the silliness of his statement. Why does it trigger you so much?

We’re J6 protesters ”running for Pres”?

The BLM rioters were plotting a coup, they marched on the White House and attacked it.
You lefties like to memory hole that one though.

View attachment 794715
I only deal in facts.The subject of the threead is kari lake. A candidate for high office acting like a traitor. Why are you deflecting from that ?

In other words so long as YOU agree with the reasoning behind the law breaking it’s ok.

All I did was point out the silliness of his statement. Why does it trigger you so much?
No, as long as I can differentiate between the folks rioting and the cause of the protest, I will never let those up to no good cancel out the cause of the protest....

And just like the same tired bullshit was tried with those who protested for justice thru-out the history of the country -- the cause of the protest still prevailed....

50 years after the era of your Trump sycophancy is over....do you think you will be remembered with the same reverence?

For reference, just tell me how many folks look fondly on Nixon...or look fondly on Bush??

No, as long as I can differentiate between the folks rioting and the cause of the protest, I will never let those up to no good cancel out the cause of the protest....

Right. So long as you agree with why they are protesting their breaking of the law is ok with you. That's what I said.
And just like the same tired bullshit was tried with those who protested for justice thru-out the history of the country -- the cause of the protest still prevailed....

50 years after the era of your Trump sycophancy is over....do you think you will be remembered with the same reverence?
Is he remembered with reverence now? I don't think the majority people are remembering this time in history as a golden age or believe that Trump is at best anything but a necessary evil, or a product of the broken system.
For reference, just tell me how many folks look fondly on Nixon...or look fondly on Bush??

No idea. Nor do I care. That also has little to do with the topic at hand.

Forum List

Back