🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is life better under liberals?

Hmm.. well, We have massive unemployment, massive inflation and race riots and feckless tornado response and smash and grab mobs...Yeah, everything is just spiffy!

It's a pretty vague question you're asking there.

"Liberals" defines loads of people. Just because someone is a liberal, doesn't make them competent to run a country, also the same of any other political view point.

Hmm.. well, We have massive unemployment, massive inflation and race riots and feckless tornado response and smash and grab mobs...Yeah, everything is just spiffy!

But they ended the threat of the Trump Virus, so you have to give them credit for that! :)

No, No He didn't. But thanks for playing "lets say stupid shit to support stupid causes". Biden & democrats and his supporters did way more harm than Trump supporters.
Since 2016.

Consider this: in light of what's going on now, what would America be like if the democrats had 50 votes + 1 in the Senate instead of 48 and Manchin and Sinema? They would've done away with the filibuster long ago and passed all the spending they wanted plus the election bill to federalize our elections. AND we'd be on the road to grant amnesty to several million illegals and pay 'em for coming here. Taxes would be much higher, and everybody's student loans would be wiped out and we'd be sending trillions overseas to pay for Climate Change.

IOW, as bad as this year has been, it could've been a lot worse and will be if the democrats get to the point where they can do whatever they want without restraint. I wonder if most Americans realize how close we came to the precipice of disaster. AND they ain't going to stop coming either. If the day ever comes where they are in complete control, we are fucked.

Let's see here, democrats wouldn't take "Trumps vaccine" last year. Remember that? Not on a scientific exemption, just personal/political. OK. Well, Ok. I can't afford meat anymore under Biden, I don't have fucking health insurance, either. Life is soo much better under Biden? How so?

Biden and the democrats burned down cities
No cities were "burned down" and "Biden and the Democrats" had nothing to do with what riots did occur.

In fact Proud Boys and white supremacists were responsible for a fair amount of that mess. Ya know...folks YOIU support

Let's see here, democrats wouldn't take "Trumps vaccine" last year. Remember that?
Horse shit.

WHO refused to take the vaccine?

Name ONE person ...well wait...a WHOLE LOT of Republicans are still refusing.

Stupid Sarah for one.

Is she a Dem

You piece of lying shit

No cities were "burned down" and "Biden and the Democrats" had nothing to do with what riots did occur.

In fact Proud Boys and white supremacists were responsible for a fair amount of that mess. Ya know...folks YOIU support
Nope, proud boys my sweet bippy. Ghosts. BLM burns down cities. Many of them, Democrats support that. Trump and Jan 6th are mythological chimeras. Bugaboos.

Well.... Biden just cut and ran in Afghanistan...for starters. He didn't plan ahead, nor did he just use his power , he just let that fiasco happen.

Biden and Afghanistan...like he didn't have the power to
A) Stop the pullout
B) Use foresight and help our partners
C) Pull out our material and help our Afghan militarily/advisors?

Nope? Biden NEVER saw this coming. I didn't vote for this shit head.

what would America be like if the democrats had 50 votes + 1 in the Senate instead of 48 and Manchin and Sinema?
Your list is correct and nearly comprehensive but you left out the part about people taking up arms against these bastards. When they ram through the ability to steal elections in the open and stop any ability to identify who's voting, we're at the end of America. We won't like what's next but, BY GOD, neither will THEY.

Forum List

Back