Is (((mike wolf))) jewish?

Several telltale signs exist

Who is this person? I have never heard of him.
Take this description from a far left wing source of him, to get an idea-

Take the Latest Explosive Trump/Bannon Stories in the Context of Their Source, a Notoriously Unreliable Narrator

...I do know Michael Wolff is notorious for making provocative claims without backing them up—and that he was once described by one of his own editors as having no skill greater than creating the “appearance” of knowing things he does not in fact know. So you might want to take Wednesday’s reports with a mogul-size grain of salt...
Take the Latest Explosive Trump/Bannon Stories in the Context of Their Source, a Notoriously Unreliable Narrator

He is a gossip columnist.

...I do know Michael Wolff is notorious for making provocative claims without backing them up—and that he was once described by one of his own editors as having no skill greater than creating the “appearance” of knowing things he does not in fact know. So you might want to take Wednesday’s reports with a mogul-size grain of salt...

Provocative claims that he couldn’t back up like.......Winning the popular vote? Or having the largest inauguration crowd in history? Or Obama wiretapping his phones? Or global warming being a hoax by the Chinese?

And for salacious claims without merit.....the president certainly pissed himself during his Bannon meltdown. He apparently even gave Bannon a nickname.

It’s “Sloppy Steve” now

Take it up with Slate, the left wing publication. Lol

Provocative claims that he couldn’t back up like.......Winning the popular vote? Or having the largest inauguration crowd in history? Or Obama wiretapping his phones? Or global warming being a hoax by the Chinese?

And for salacious claims without merit.....the president certainly pissed himself during his Bannon meltdown. He apparently even gave Bannon a nickname.

It’s “Sloppy Steve” now

Take it up with Slate, the left wing publication. Lol

It’s “Sloppy Steve” now

Why not take it up with Trump. He’s the one that had a complete meltdown, turned on Bannon, and admitted that he had appointed the those leaking info out of the White House.

Does it matter?

Hell yes. In the omnipresent jewish quest to mongrelize European Culture ; Mr. Trump is a most hated leader.
Now why would a Jew harbor ill feelings towards Europe?
I can't imagine why.
Don't know. Maybe we should ask the Israelis and the Israelites. It seems to be "a habit with them".
You mean like 1,000 years of being tortured by the Roman Catholic Church and the Holocaust?
You mean like European nations welcoming Muslims with open arms?

I know, I know, you have a burning desire to live in Syria.
I get it, I really do.

Forum List

Back