Is Obama a liar?

That was the Bush Mantra. Rumsfeld didn't lie, he believed it!

Compared to the CIA cooking intel that lead to hundreds of thousands of deaths and injuries and costs into the billions if not trillions; Obama's lie is miniscule.

OMFG get over it. it has been 5 years what do you want to do drag Bush back into office so you can impeach him

Do you liberals have any other cards in you deck other than the race card and the Bush card

It is getting very old, tiresome, childish and just makes you out to be a desperate fool with the constant Bush card being pulled

Who should we compare presidents to if not previous Presidents?

Compared to the CIA cooking intel that lead to hundreds of thousands of deaths and injuries and costs into the billions if not trillions; Obama's lie is miniscule.

The CIA cooking intel is something that was alleged but not only never proven, but no evidence was uncovered that even suggested it.

You know....like the CIA lied to Nancy Pelosi about waterboarding.

Obama's lies are easily proven.....

Unless you follow the old comeback of "don't believe your eyes. Just believe what I tell you"

Show us the WMDs...good luck.

Pre ACA passage: If you like your health plan you can keep it.

Post ACA: You will be getting a better plan.

The answer is obvious.

This is his bill so don't give me that he didn't know bs.

Wake the fuck up America. Vote Republican or independent and insist that this disaster gets overturned.

And yes fake Jake I know it's the law of the land FOR NOW

Obama lied.

Lets stay on topic folks...

obama was reelected because people believed him when he said "If you like your plan you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

Women have married millions of men who said "I would never hit a woman under any circumstances". They think about that from a hospital bed and wonder what went wrong.

obama lied. In 2012 his lies were believed. In 2012 no one knew what the extent of his spying would be or that the Papal Conclave would be a matter of US National Security. Now the public is learning what obama is really like, the public has a black eye and a bloody nose.

The people could have "returned" Obama in 2012; instead they re-elected him. In the process, your President won nearly every contested state. When the GOP shut down the government over Obamacare, the people sided with Your President then as well.

Obama was, is, and always will be the superior choice to his opponents.

But he lied in this case. Sorry Grumps...I'm trying to keep it on track. I suggest posters keep their eye on the ball here, okay?

The thing is though, if you replace "Under Obamacare, I promise, if you like your plan, you keep your plan" with "Under Obamacare, you may lose your current plan", in all of those speeches before Nov. of 2012, he may not be president right now.

Arguable...I doubt it though since the GOP plan was to do nothing except advise you not to get sick.

The Dems tried to make it into a sound-byte and they left out a bunch of details. The truth is that most people aren't ever going to get into the exchanges since we are primarily employer based.

For those in the exchanges, most are finding better healthcare at cheaper rates. There are some who are finding their costs going up. For both in this category though, Obama didn't tell the truth; he lied when he said you could keep your piss poor insurance that doesn't measure up to the ACA standard. That was dishonesty on his part.

As for swinging 5 million votes across 11 states...not a chance.

Name one Republican that has given that advise.

Dems didn't left out bunch of details. They were hiding all the important details. Remember: "We have to vote on it to find out what's in it". They were beating up drums how you can stay on your parents HC until you're 25, and how you can't be denied because of pre-existing conditions, and how you can keep your insurance if you like it. People bought it without knowing real details. Like, most of plans wont qualify so you can keep them, or that mandate is a tax, or that your premiums will multiply, or that Obama supporters will be excused from the law. Those are all "minor details" or should I say technicalities. There are no death panels, right? What else we don't know? Or what else Obama didn't know? Didn't know my ass. They knew it all along, they were setting up the trap behind the closed doors and sheep walked right into it. That's what sheep does.

Ame®icano;8078275 said:

Democrats voted for that war just as Republicans did.
War and war expenses will end. ACA will suck the life out of taxpayers for as long as we live.

Pre ACA passage: If you like your health plan you can keep it.

Post ACA: You will be getting a better plan.

The answer is obvious.

This is his bill so don't give me that he didn't know bs.

Wake the fuck up America. Vote Republican or independent and insist that this disaster gets overturned.

And yes fake Jake I know it's the law of the land FOR NOW

Lie
A lie is a false statement to a person or group made by another person or group who knows it is not the whole truth, intentionally

there is no doubt Obama is a liar and anyone who says different needs to have their mental health questioned

the Obama worshipers on this forum are worse of than the Jim Jones cult members and they need to be saved before they drink any more of the Kool-Aide and keel over

Come to think of it. it is to late for them they are to far gone if they don't think he lied and it is best to let them keep drinking so to save us from their insanity

Only way Democrats can get you to agree on something is if they mislead you and lie to you. The same way Obama lied about ACA, LBJ lied about health care reform of 1962.
Johnson maneuvered every step of the way getting this bill through Congress, and one of the things he did — and this is a little dicey in today's climate — was suppress the costs. So this young kid gets elected from Massachusetts, Ted Kennedy, in 1962, and Johnson is explaining to him [over the phone] how you get a health bill through. And what he tells him is don't let them get the costs projected too far out because it will scare other people:"A health program yesterday runs $300 million, but the fools had to go to projecting it down the road five or six years, and when you project it the first year, it runs $900 million. Now I don't know whether I would approve $900 million second year or not. I might approve 450 or 500. But the first thing Dick Russell comes running in saying, 'My God, you've got a billion-dollar program for next year on health, therefore I'm against any of it now.' Do you follow me?"

Lying For Health Care Reform

Ame®icano;8079299 said:

War and war expenses will end. ACA will suck the life out of taxpayers for as long as we live.

And this is another expose on the lack of common sense among libturds.

How did the CIA force Mossad to come to the same conclusions we did? Oh, you say Israel hates Islamists more than anyone?

Cool, but what about MI-6? How'd they force them to arrive at the same conclusions? You know, James Bond's outfit. And yes, Virginia, they really are that good.

Russia thought the same thing as us. They were just as worried as we were. The Chechens wanted some nukes really bad back then.

So did France. So did the UN. So did Germany. And Italy.

I'm talking most of the Civilized World believed Saddam had nukes.

And we were wrong.

Saddam wanted people, specifically Iran, to think he had WMDs, but he didn't.

Everybody thought he did, even his own Generals.

I think it's not so much that you bring that up so often is that it is one the very few times you've ever been right

Ame®icano;8079290 said:
The thing is though, if you replace "Under Obamacare, I promise, if you like your plan, you keep your plan" with "Under Obamacare, you may lose your current plan", in all of those speeches before Nov. of 2012, he may not be president right now.

Arguable...I doubt it though since the GOP plan was to do nothing except advise you not to get sick.

The Dems tried to make it into a sound-byte and they left out a bunch of details. The truth is that most people aren't ever going to get into the exchanges since we are primarily employer based.

For those in the exchanges, most are finding better healthcare at cheaper rates. There are some who are finding their costs going up. For both in this category though, Obama didn't tell the truth; he lied when he said you could keep your piss poor insurance that doesn't measure up to the ACA standard. That was dishonesty on his part.

It's the plan...otherwise where is their comprehensive healthcare reform? We were hearing "repeal and replace", then during the Boehner shutdown it was "repeal"...now it's "delay".

Ame®icano;8079290 said:
Dems didn't left out bunch of details. They were hiding all the important details. Remember: "We have to vote on it to find out what's in it".
No, I don't recall that...I rememer Pelosi indicating that the American people would be happy with the contents of the plan once it was passed.

Ame®icano;8079290 said:
They were beating up drums how you can stay on your parents HC until you're 25, and how you can't be denied because of pre-existing conditions, and how you can keep your insurance if you like it.
It is until you're 26. Yes, PECs can't keep you from getting coverage thus giving employers more flexibility with insurance programs they purchase for their employees than they had before.

Ame®icano;8079290 said:
People bought it without knowing real details. Like, most of plans wont qualify so you can keep them, or that mandate is a tax, or that your premiums will multiply, or that Obama supporters will be excused from the law.
Nonsense.

Most people will not ever deal with the exchanges.

Ame®icano;8079290 said:
Those are all "minor details" or should I say technicalities. There are no death panels, right? What else we don't know? Or what else Obama didn't know? Didn't know my ass. They knew it all along, they were setting up the trap behind the closed doors and sheep walked right into it. That's what sheep does.

Call when you get back on the reservation Tonto.

OMFG get over it. it has been 5 years what do you want to do drag Bush back into office so you can impeach him

Do you liberals have any other cards in you deck other than the race card and the Bush card

It is getting very old, tiresome, childish and just makes you out to be a desperate fool with the constant Bush card being pulled

Who should we compare presidents to if not previous Presidents?

No no, you said that CIA lied. Where is the comparison?

Ame®icano;8079299 said:

Yeah when you hear the SoS go to the UN and come up with fantastic stories about XY&Z and the CIA briefs using cooked intel; what do you expect Congress to do?

The Bush CIA lied about the threat from Saddam; they additionally lied about the costs of the conflict:

https://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/iraq/koppel.htm

TED KOPPEL
(Off Camera) Well, it's a, I think you'll agree, this is a much bigger project than any that's been talked about. Indeed, I understand that more money is expected to be spent on this than was spent on the entire Marshall Plan for the rebuilding of Europe after World War II.

ANDREW NATSIOS
No, no. This doesn't even compare remotely with the size of the Marshall Plan.

TED KOPPEL
(Off Camera) The Marshall Plan was $97 billion.

ANDREW NATSIOS
This is 1.7 billion.

TED KOPPEL
(Off Camera) All right, this is the first. I mean, when you talk about 1.7, you're not suggesting that the rebuilding of Iraq is gonna be done for $1.7 billion?
ANDREW NATSIOS
Well, in terms of the American taxpayers contribution, I do, this is it for the US. The rest of the rebuilding of Iraq will be done by other countries who have already made pledges, Britain, Germany, Norway, Japan, Canada, and Iraqi oil revenues, eventually in several years, when it's up and running and there's a new government that's been democratically elected, will finish the job with their own revenues. They're going to get in $20 billion a year in oil revenues. But the American part of this will be 1.7 billion. We have no plans for any further-on funding for this.

---

Again, Grumps started a thread about Obama lying. Obama lied. Lets stick to that topic. I don't want to hijack his thread getting off on tangets although examples of executives lying and their emmisaries fudging on the truth are plentiful.

Ame®icano;8079290 said:

It's the plan...otherwise where is their comprehensive healthcare reform? We were hearing "repeal and replace", then during the Boehner shutdown it was "repeal"...now it's "delay".

Again, name one Republican that has given that advise. Link would help too.

Then we can talk about the rest.

Ame®icano;8079299 said:

Yeah when you hear the SoS go to the UN and come up with fantastic stories about XY&Z and the CIA briefs using cooked intel; what do you expect Congress to do?

The Bush CIA lied about the threat from Saddam; they additionally lied about the costs of the conflict:

TED KOPPEL
(Off Camera) Well, it's a, I think you'll agree, this is a much bigger project than any that's been talked about. Indeed, I understand that more money is expected to be spent on this than was spent on the entire Marshall Plan for the rebuilding of Europe after World War II.

ANDREW NATSIOS

TED KOPPEL

ANDREW NATSIOS
This is 1.7 billion.

TED KOPPEL
(Off Camera) All right, this is the first. I mean, when you talk about 1.7, you're not suggesting that the rebuilding of Iraq is gonna be done for $1.7 billion?
ANDREW NATSIOS
Well, in terms of the American taxpayers contribution, I do, this is it for the US. The rest of the rebuilding of Iraq will be done by other countries who have already made pledges, Britain, Germany, Norway, Japan, Canada, and Iraqi oil revenues, eventually in several years, when it's up and running and there's a new government that's been democratically elected, will finish the job with their own revenues. They're going to get in $20 billion a year in oil revenues. But the American part of this will be 1.7 billion. We have no plans for any further-on funding for this.

---

Again, Grumps started a thread about Obama lying. Obama lied. Lets stick to that topic. I don't want to hijack his thread getting off on tangets although examples of executives lying and their emmisaries fudging on the truth are plentiful.

Where in this, whatever you posted, is a proof that Bush lied?

Simple answer. It doesn't exist. House Republicans knew from the get go that this was a clsterfuck of an entitlement power grab and were using every means at their disposale to stop it so it wouldn't do the long term damage that we are just beginning to scratch the surface on. It is why many representatives were elected by their constituents. Beyond Obamacare, the rest of the government was funded. But Harry and Barry are all or nothing, my way or the highway kind of guys and chose to shut the government down over one item that could have easily been negotiated if they were willing to deal. They were not. We shut down. Thank Harry and Barry.

It was explained to you over and over at the time, that is not how our system works... A lot of people don't like tanks...should we not have them? The EPA? The Air Force?

Sorry but you're inventing a form of government that doesn't exist.

Constitutionally, the house holds the purse strings. I'm not surprised that a liberal thinks the house was inventing another form of government what with Obama's constant whining and carping and the media running cover for him. For your edification. Power of the Purse | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

What Candy, no response? Reality is a bitch.

Ame®icano;8079437 said:
Ame®icano;8079299 said:

TED KOPPEL

ANDREW NATSIOS

TED KOPPEL

ANDREW NATSIOS
This is 1.7 billion.

TED KOPPEL
ANDREW NATSIOS

---

Where in this, whatever you posted, is a proof that Bush lied?

See highlighted portion above.

It was explained to you over and over at the time, that is not how our system works... A lot of people don't like tanks...should we not have them? The EPA? The Air Force?

Sorry but you're inventing a form of government that doesn't exist.

Constitutionally, the house holds the purse strings. I'm not surprised that a liberal thinks the house was inventing another form of government what with Obama's constant whining and carping and the media running cover for him. For your edification. Power of the Purse | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

What Candy, no response? Reality is a bitch.

In reality, the House funds the laws it's passes; it doesn't pick and choose. In reality, knowing it's a major piece of legislation it approved, not passing it was not within the norms of the body, In reality it's a fools argument that the House could simply lop off the Defense Department to force the President to cave on another budgetary item.

I don't have time to explain Government 101 to you; bother someone else.

Ame®icano;8079299 said:

TED KOPPEL

ANDREW NATSIOS

TED KOPPEL

ANDREW NATSIOS
This is 1.7 billion.

TED KOPPEL
ANDREW NATSIOS

---

Sorry grumps. The inmates are running the assylum.

The key CIA advisors to Bush were carry-overs from Clinton.

Obama has taken the title of "LYING KING" from B. Clinton!

Forum List

Back