Is Obamacare a historic blunder or merely an election-year albatross?

I hate fags.
I don't believe waterboarding is torture.
I believe the government needs all the powers we can give it to protect us from enemies of the state, including warrantless wiretaps, and the warrantless searching of library, internet, and phone records of US citizens.

I can't possibly have Nazi tendencies, though!

The Patriot Act grants waaaaay to much power to the federal government, state and local authorities....

The Patriot Act has been severely abused.

Here in Illinois via the Patriot Act it would be a felony if I taped a cop beating the shit out of someone for no reason...

and how do you feel about Obama's stance on the Patriot Act?

Blah blah blah.... and you'll keep punching (D) no matter how much the (D)'s fuck ovetr the country, the people and the U.S. Constitution.

LOL what's wrong right wingers? Can't address the fact that your beloved teabaggers/GOP are really for huge government and anti-freedom? Does it not both you that you have been lied to and played for fools? Or is it ok just as long as the (R)'s do it? :eusa_hand:

do you have an opinion on Obama's support of the Patriot Act?

Yeah, he's a lawyer.

Blah blah blah.... and you'll keep punching (D) no matter how much the (D)'s fuck ovetr the country, the people and the U.S. Constitution.

LOL what's wrong right wingers? Can't address the fact that your beloved teabaggers/GOP are really for huge government and anti-freedom? Does it not both you that you have been lied to and played for fools? Or is it ok just as long as the (R)'s do it? :eusa_hand:

Why do you keep deflecting? Unable to answer?

First off, you need to acquaint yours self with conservatism and stop assuming that all Republicans are Conservatives.

Please educate yourself just a little and then get back to us... you come off as an ignorant fool.

The striking down of the individual mandate can be nothing other than a disaster for Obama. Rather than work on the economy, he decided it was more important to create this astronomically expensive new entitlement program. And without the mandate, it will be even more expensive.

Nothing less than an unmitigated disaster.

But I can assure you that Obama's teleprompter is already pre-loaded with a speech written for this contigency.

"We have to start over! We can't let the Republicans be the ones to write our healthcare reform! I know I drove the healthcare car into a ditch, but you have to give me a second chance! Change! Hope! Yes we can!"

It should be a disaster, but I am not at all convinced it will be.
The sheep on the left will say it is a conspiracy...surely the almighty Obama in all of his grace and wonder did not make a mistake...not possible. They will vote for him regardless of what he does or does not do.

Yeah, for the most part they will say the Court is wrong and not Obama.

[
What CAN make a difference is the independents.

Yep. It always comes down to the fence sitters.

Yeah, he's a lawyer.

Obama NEVER practiced law. As a matter of fact I don't believe he is even licensed to practice law in any state.

No one who has ever paid attention to media personalities would ever take what John Fund says seriously

One of the prime movers of the Wall Street Journal's anti-Clinton obsession was John Fund,

First off, you need to acquaint yours self with conservatism and stop assuming that all Republicans are Conservatives.

Please educate yourself just a little and then get back to us... you come off as an ignorant fool.

There hasn't been a "real" conservative since the Ike admin. Today's GOP are the radical right wing fascist party, and it shows itself clearly with their overwhelming support for huge government and anti-freedom legislation like NDAA and the patriot act.

Dont Americans understand that they deserve free , unlimited, Universal/Public welfare care ???

How long will they allow greedy corporations to deny them their birthright !!!! LOL

Why do you keep deflecting? Unable to answer?

Not a deflection. One Senator voted against Patriot Act in original form, it wasn't Obama.

cat got your tongue, BL? You too much of a pussy to admit you despise the GOP for the Patriot Act, but cannot muster the courage to say the same about your savior, who SIGNED THE EXTENSION???

you have zero credibility.

There hasn't been a "real" conservative since the Ike admin. Today's GOP are the radical right wing fascist party, and it shows itself clearly with their overwhelming support for huge government and anti-freedom legislation like NDAA and the patriot act.

Cite one example of republicans wanting a huge government...

cat got your tongue, BL? You too much of a pussy to admit you despise the GOP for the Patriot Act, but cannot muster the courage to say the same about your savior, who SIGNED THE EXTENSION???

you have zero credibility.

What's wrong? Too much of a pussy to admit your beloved "less government!" "pro-freedom!" teabaggers/GOP flat out lied to you? Why are you so much of a baby that all you can do is deflect instead of simply answering the question?
Are you just confirming that the GOP are nothing but a bunch of crybaby pussies that love sucking Koch dick? (If you deflect and not answer again, you will be verifying this is true, and that you love the dick raw dog in your man-gina)

Pretty spot on analysis of Obamacare and it's effect on Obama's re-election prospects.

is it a blunder?

i don't know... perhaps you should ask the heritage foundation which devised it.

The Heritage Foundation doesn't establish the law of the land, hon....

We have congresscritters who like to ram unread legislation down our collective throats and say "Trust us - it's good for you!"...

We have checks and balances to prevent unconstitutional crap from gumming up the works...

The framers were pretty smart....

Cite one example of republicans wanting a huge government...

I'll give you two.

1. Homeland Security.

2. Medicare Part D.

Homeland security has been around forever and is definitely NOT controlling anyones life and how is Medicare Part D controlling anyones life????

Totally banning shit IS, taxing the fuck out of shit is, putting cameras up on every street corner is....

Forum List

Back