Is President-elect Trump A Coward for Taking 5 Draft Deferments

Is President-elect Trump A Coward for Taking 5 Draft Deferments?

• Yes

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 69.0%

• Total voters
It'll probably prevent him from being elected POTUS...oh wait

Bush and Cheney showed otherwise hon.

Ummm, Clinton was the first one before them, oh wait you forgot Bill was a draft dodger too!

Exactly, all of them, see?

Yes all of them but the OP'er seem to be stuck on stupid to believe Trump is the first Vietnam War era draft dodger to win the National Election for President.

Bill Clinton dodge the draft... George W. Bush hid in the National Guard... Trump also found his way to dodge the draft...

Is Trump a coward?

As much as Clinton was during that era!

The entire conversation is about nothing, as per usual.

Of course not, his deferments were winning, he's a winner you know. These people don't actually go to war, they send the unsubstantial people.
[In my best British accent] Fenton dear boy, could you stop that non-sense for a moment and bring the president his cigarette and slippers...chop-chop

Immediately sire.
lol...It was all in jest fenton...thanx for the good sense of humor

No worries mate.

Whooosh....right over the burnt out old addict's noodle.....again

Poor thing, didn't get what you want again?

I got exactly what I wanted....I exposed you as the ignorant old tool you are....again.

You really are terrible at this, I suggest you find a hobby and cease making yourself look like a fool. Nobody is buying your nonsense, toady

Whooosh....right over the burnt out old addict's noodle.....again

Poor thing, didn't get what you want again?

I got exactly what I wanted....I exposed you as the ignorant old tool you are....again.

You really are terrible at this, I suggest you find a hobby and cease making yourself look like a fool. Nobody is buying your nonsense, toady

Merry christmas hon, all the joy and cheer of the season to you.

Simple question: Is President-elect Trump A Coward for Taking 5 Draft Deferments

Simple answer: no.
I beg to differ. He's a coward. All talk and no action.

So you asked a question but you didn't really want to know the answer. I beg to differ, you are the butthurt coward not Trump.
Why do you hate freedom of speech and opinion?

Ah, I see the problem. You are an idiot. Glad I found out before wasting more time.

Nobody has a right to call someone "coward" for getting deferments unless they have enlisted or allowed themselves to be drafted during time of war when they could have gotten a deferment. Such a person has not earned a right to an opinion, IMO.

Simple question: Is President-elect Trump A Coward for Taking 5 Draft Deferments
How many years did obama and either Clinton serve?
None too bright your type. Obama was never eligible for the draft as it was done away with far before his time.

How many deferments did Clinton get? Not as many as Dick Cheney and Trump = 5 each

Now why did you dodge the question of
Is President-elect Trump A Coward for Taking 5 Draft Deferments?
Clinton Lied to get in the ROTC then fled to England.

Sheep Goosestepping Behind Chickenhawks

We've had draftdodgers in the White House for the past 28 years: Quayle, Clinton, Bush, Cheney, and Biden. The self-named "Greatest Generation" allowed this to happen to their Unfortunate Sons.

Also, the only reason Jimmy Carter went to the Naval Academy was to sit out the war there. He was eligible for the draft in June, 1942.
Bush served in the National Guard he did NOT avoid the draft.

Is Clinton a coward for running off to England illegally to avoid the draft?
Is that what you believe he did? A Rhodes Scholarship?
He lied to get in ROTC to avoid his draft, then illegally left without fulfilling his ROTC requirements. Pretty simple concept.
I notice you mention no W Bush controversies about his service or Cheney's 5 deferments. Your answer to a question about the Trumpster is to deflect and go on the attack.

Is that what you believe he did? A Rhodes Scholarship?
He lied to get in ROTC to avoid his draft, then illegally left without fulfilling his ROTC requirements. Pretty simple concept.
I notice you mention no W Bush controversies about his service or Cheney's 5 deferments. Your answer to a question about the Trumpster is to deflect and go on the attack.
What controversy? Dan Rather was caught red handed trying to smear Bush's service record. Whether someone is a coward or not is an opinion. I would think it takes a bit of mustard to become a fighter pilot and the ANG was flying in Vietnam at the time.

The facts are that neither Clinton or obama served but chose to nurse heavily off the public titty. I'd rather have a guy that made his own way so our morals differ.

Chickenhawks Also Includes Those Who Let a Biased Draft Take Them or Their Sons

Don't ignore the treason of giving college students a "deferment." Everyone should be subject to a birthdate lottery at age 18. The Guard and Reserves will be filled through the same lottery--no pulling strings like Bush, Quayle, and the sissyboy pro athletes did. If someone is not called on his first lottery, he will be exempt from further drafts..

Every act of Trump is ro serve his own interest. He is not patriotic and no doubt considers himself cleverer than those who served.

Forum List

Back