Is Providing A Product For Gays Condoning Gays?

Said the idiot who thinks

"Being voted on by Congress makes it a law."

:lol:

Miss a step there rebbit?
Are you wimping out again and failing to articulate your point because you have no fucking clue? Yes.
You are obviously too stupid to even know how a bill becomes a law.

"Being voted on by Congress makes it a law" -Rabbit

Repeating yourself makes you look stupid.
Why can't you explain why I am wrong?
I've asked you like 8 times now...what happens after Congress passes a bill?
You are too much a dunce to think

"Being voted on by Congress makes it a law"

Hey nutcake: Ever hear of the word VETO?

Are you wimping out again and failing to articulate your point because you have no fucking clue? Yes.

I asked you first to explain why I was wrng. You are too fucking gutless and stupid to answer the question because you know I will eat your lunch.

As I will now:
Did I hear the word VETO?
Yes, certainly. And what happens when the president vetoes the bill? Congress can over ride by voting 2/3 majority in both house.
Ergo, Congress can pass laws by voting on them.
You lose. You are stupid. You have been pwned yet one more time.
Now go whine somewhere else you stinking idiot.

I asked you first to explain why I was wrng. You are too fucking gutless and stupid to answer the question because you know I will eat your lunch.

As I will now:
Did I hear the word VETO?
Yes, certainly. And what happens when the president vetoes the bill? Congress can over ride by voting 2/3 majority in both house.
Ergo, Congress can pass laws by voting on them.
You lose. You are stupid. You have been pwned yet one more time.
Now go whine somewhere else you stinking idiot.
You can also use reconciliation. Republicans used it three times under Bush. Remember what they used it on? Hint. Think "deficit creation".

It's not the providing of a product...it is being personally involved.

If a photographer believes gay marriage is a sin, the law should not require them to ATTEND a gay marriage and be a participant. Same for a caterer, or a florist. Basically, it is a requirement to be a party to sinful behavior...and that is the definition of restricting freedom of religion.

That is far different from simply "providing a product". If a car dealership refused to sell a gay citizen a car because they were gay, that would be a whole nother story.

Spot on. Unfortunately, the left will never ever comprehend this or how it pertains to the constitution in regards to religious freedom.

If it's religious freedom in the manner you claim, why limit it to this canard about 'participating' in ceremonies?

Or why limit it to gays? What about other minorities?

And that's how Obamacare was repealed. lol
Moving the goalposts much? IF Congress could muster 2/3rds vote in each house they would repeal Obamacare.
I've already spanked you in the other thread. Now move along.

You've shown your stoopid unqualified statement "Being voted on by Congress makes it a law" to be...stoopid.
OK, so when Congress votes to over ride the President's veto they arent really voting, right?
You are too stupid for words. You cannot even just admit you've been pwned and move on.

Government tyranny is a far worse threat than someone's feelings getting hurt. I make judgements every day, it isn't really hard to do. It's like going to the gym if you've never worked out, you struggle with the 5lb dumbbells and before you know it, it gets easier and you take on larger challenges.
Where is the threat of this government tyranny?

Government tyranny is a far worse threat than someone's feelings getting hurt. I make judgements every day, it isn't really hard to do. It's like going to the gym if you've never worked out, you struggle with the 5lb dumbbells and before you know it, it gets easier and you take on larger challenges.
There is no threat. It is an actual thing. Try reading the papers sometime.

Unlike you I avoid partisan bullshit like the National Review or Forbes. It will always give me the edge intellectually.

Unlike you I avoid partisan bullshit like the National Review or Forbes. It will always give me the edge intellectually.
LOL!!! Ignorance is bliss.
Another Billy Triple Fail fail post.

It's been discussed many times here. Did you just snap out of a coma?

Forum List

Back